Pyaar ki Kayamat-Full 17th epi page 20!!

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

After reading many ff, I've finally thought of making my own one. I'm sure I cant write like all the other creative writers here. But Im still gonna try

Aaryan Kapur: 23yrz old. A sweet-hearted, and polite son of a snobby, mean, and rich father. His father hates LOVE after Aaryan's mum left him and cant stand love, as he thinks all women are betrayers. Aaryan  thinks loves wonderful and is trying to find his true premi He doesnt care if his frends are rich or poor. Most of his frends arent that rich as he thinks they are too snobby. He attends Kwantlen College in Delhi, lives with his dad and many servants like his favorite Ragu Chacha in Delhi

Anita Sinha- A sweet-hearted, kind, genourse 21 year old girl who lives in her middle class family with her mom, dad, and her older brother in Delhi. She attends Kwantlen College, same as Aaryan but didnt meet him till. . .  . . . 

- Ayesha Takkar: 21 year old only daughter of a rich father. U can say a spoilt brat. and Aaryan's dad wants Aaryan to marry her. But aaryan has diffrent plans....as he thinks shes to much of a stuck-up snob to marry.

-Kajjal Mehta. Anita's best friend. 22 years old. Also, Anita's neighbor and best frend.

Arjun Khanna- Aaryan's best friend. Also, the biggest player everr..always talking to girlss...all are his "Time Pass" he's still lookin for his true pyaar😳   After the 7th epi Arjun is known by the name Dev.

Index'z in my next "comment"

Plzz leave commentss😛

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haha.. good concept and its spelled OPINIONS.. 😉 😆

cant wait !!
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Index:

1st epi=1st page😊                10th Epi=11th page🥱

2nd epi=2nd page😛              11th Epi=12th page

3rd Epi=2nd page😉                12th Epi=13 page😎

4th Epi=3rd page😃                  13th Epi=15th page🤡

5th Epi=5th page😆                     14th Epi=16th page😈

6th Epi=6th page😳                    15th Epi=17th Page😳

7th Epi=8th page👏                    16th Epi=18th        &nbs p;  😃                   

17th epi=20th page🤓

8th Epi=9th Page⭐️

9th Epi=9th Page😲

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 16 years ago
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

1st episode;;
*Ring Ring*(Aaryan's phone ringing)
Aaryan:Itni subha kisne phone kiya? Ufffff.
Aaryan gets out of his bed, in his boxers and a t-shirt
*Ring Ring* Aaryan: Hello
Arjun: Aaryan are u still sleeping? Dont u remember today Ayesha is preforming at the college Singing competion and uncle said you have to go!
Aaryan: Arjun tum jao. mujhe nahin jana
Arjun: Please ajao. Uncle will kill me if u dont go.
Aaryan: Okay, U go. mein milta hoon tumhe college mein.
Arjun: Ok bye.

Aaryan gets up and goes to take a shower, when he comes out he decides to wear his foxy maroon-ish shirt and his blue jeans..and picks up his soccer ball and leaves for college

After getting to College
Arjun: hey! U finally got here. Ayesha is next.
Aaryan: Oh really? I thought by being late I could have missed her and her horrible singing 😆
*Attention people..Our next contesttent Ayesha Kapur is singing on the song Dont Matter by Akon*
Aaryan: uff...She's going to make this beautiful song turn into ugly if she sings
Arjun: Arre, chup hoja. Voh agay

And Ayesha sings very badly and wen she's done no one claps as it was horrible! Ayesha gets mad and leaves the stage.
*Alright, our next contestant Anita Sinha is coming on stage, singing "Om Jai Jadesh"* . (sry dont know the name of it"
Anita comes out dressed in shalwar kameez, looking very innocent and nervouse"
Anita: Om Ja jadesh....(and she kept on singing, srry dont know it)
But when she finished, everyone started saying Boo...u suck and threw stuff at her, all except Aaryan. Aaryan was still looking at her, like she was the most beautiful thing ever. But after wen he realized what was happening. He told everyone to shutup or else no one would go out alive. Everyone quieted down thinking, why is the hottest nd toughest guy yelling at them for laughing at the "dipper-est" (NO OFFENSE) girl in college.
After, the competion was over, crying Anita went out of the room, but Aaryan ran after her and made her stop.
Aaryan: Anita, hi my names Aaryan
Anita: Hi. thnks for telling them 2 be quiet
Aaryan: no prob. How can i just sit there wen there laughing st the most prettiest gurl at the contest?
Anita blushed 😳
Aaryan: Hey listen, today at lunch you mind sitting with me and my buddy Arjun, u can bring ur friend along too.
Anita: Umm, Okay. See you @ lunch 😳
and then she walks away
Aaryan: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! WOOHOOO 😃 SHE SAID YESS

So, would. . .Anita and Aaryan become frends?? If u want to find out...keep reading. wil update soon 😳

please leave comments!!

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 17 years ago
Hotmail12345 thumbnail

hey u rite sooo good love ur ff

Edited by Hotmail12345 - 17 years ago
Hotmail12345 thumbnail
hey u rite sooo good. love ur ff continue soon, 😳
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
thnk hotmail12345 😳
will continue soon...maybe tomm or tonight
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Do continue. I fell sorry for anita. She sang such a good sang such a good song. Anyways it was a good part.
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
2ND EPI;;
Arjun: Oh my god! Aaryan you did what? you asked her to have lunch with us? What about Ayesha...wont she get furiouse?
Aaryan had just told Arjun that Anita and one of her friend will be joining them for lunch
Aaryan: Arjun, dont you understand? Dude, its love at first site! She's the one for me. . . She's absolutley awesome!
Arjun: Ufff...Aaryan I dont know what you see in her. But whatever they can have "lunch" with us.

Arjun and Aaryan go and sit down at a table in the cafeteria. . .but they cant see Anita or her friend anywhere.
Aaryan: Arjun!! what if she doesnt come?!?
Arjun: Dont worry, yaar. If she said she's coming then she'll come

And right on that cue..Anita and a girl come
Srry, we came late. We couldnt find you. . .
Aaryan: Dont wrry Anita its alright

After a moment of gazing into each others eyes. . .they hear an interuption.. .
Kajjal: Hi, Im Anita's friend. I think she forgot to introduce us
Anita: Oh im so sorry, I forgot..uhmm Aaryan she's Kajjal, my best friend and Kajjal, this is Aaryan. . .the guy I told you about.
Aaryan: Nice to meet you Kajjal. and waisa this is my frend Arjun
Arjun: Hi Kajjal. Hi Anita. Sit down, before this dumb Aaryan starts ordering our lunch. . . Lunch is going to be over!
Kajjal: hahaha, dont worry lunch is still a good 30 minutes.. and I want a fish o filet and a pop. and im sure Anita wants Biryani! and heres the money.
Aaryan: No, No dont worry I requested a lunch with you guys and its on me!

Anita begins to object but Aaryan says no he's paying for it, period.
Anita: Hey, Aaryan, Arjun, and Kajjal I have to leave in 10 minutes. . .im tutoring a girl right now. you guys will have 20 minutes of the lunch without me. Im really sorry.
Aaryan: Ohhhh nooo . . .Oh well its okay, btw what are you tutoring the girl in?
Kajjal: Aur kya ho sakta hai? Uss kei favorite Subject...Math aur science!
Anita:Kajjal Shhhh *blushes*
Aaryan: Oh wow! Maan, im really am bad at those two subject...My homewrk is really tough for those subjects today..can you come to the library after school and "tutor" me? plzzz

Arjun: Hey, Anita tutor him yaar. His dad will kill him if he fails!
Anita...uhmmm...vohh...uhh..Teek hein aaj after school, library mei?
Aaryan: Okay!
Kajjal:Okay now love birds..Oops srry that just slept out you guys arent love birds....yet 😉 but our lunch is here can we eat now..? And Aneet (Kajjal'z special nickname fore Anita) you have only 7 minutes!

They all eat quickly. . .and say good-bye to Anita and Arjun asks Kajjal to go to the school fountain with him as he wants to show her something 😉 😉 (Koi chakar hei mujhe lagta hai 😛 ) and Aaryan is left thinking about Anita 😳 😳

***Want to knoe what happened at the library? You might be in for a BIG surpires!!! Keep readingg... 😛 nd leave ur comments plz

hIra_89 thumbnail
nice part
can't wait for the library scene