Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TD.FAN thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😊

disha wakes up and it is sunny out side she gets up from her bed and goes near her window and she could see her garden it has flowers every wear and chairs and a table there is a bench .disha looks the other side and see dk sitting in the car she looks at him  the time and she say omg dk has gone she runs out of her room tell she get outside dk has gone she just stands there and looks at the car gone she goes back in and rembers that dk said he has important meeting .she is upset the servent comes and say to disha madam to you want tea disha says no she goes to her room and sits on her bed she is upset has a shower and changes her saree she is wearing a puple saree she is sitting in her room she is getting bord dk is in his office he thinks i have not seen disha in the morning he then picks the phone up and rings disha . disha mobile rings and it is dk she picks it up she is happy she says hello and dk say hello dk say today i never sore you in the morning are you alright disha say yes i walk up and came to the widnow and sore you going tell i came done you were gone h dk say sorry i never sore you and then disha say it okay then taj comes to dk cabin and say sir are you ready for the meeting dk say yes i am coming he then say to disha i am going for a meeting i will talk to you later .disha goes out to the garden and sits on the bench. she is thinking and looking at the flowers and rembering the good days in the house with mammji and dk .and then some one come and taps disha shoulder she looks back and see azuba  she gets up and hugs him he to hugs her and say my daughter how are you she say iam fine he say i came to see you disha ask him how is suhas and rano he looks down and say are you not going to make sit disha say yes come with me we will go to my bedroom  they get there azuba sits on disha bed disha goes and make tea for him .she comes back and give azuba his tea she then ask azuba about rano and suhas he say ther are okay he then tells disha that i have tell you some thing disha gets tense azuba say suhas and rano both don't like you the talk about you and say you are a murder suhas has told avery one in the house to not let you in boshla house she does not want to see your face disha says what but i never done anything .azuba  say i now that but the don't they still think your a murder in there eyes disha say i will tell them azuba say inder said that you are insent but they never belived him disha was going to say some thing but azuba say today you have to  promise me that you are not come to boshla house and you are going to stay here with dk and live as his wife i now you love dk and i want you to for get you past and think about your future disha is thinking azuna say i want you to promise me and he puts his hand in front of disha she is thinking azuba say disha she looks at the hand she slowly picks her hand and moves it to azuba hand.he then say i am happy today becuse my disha has today thought about her.disha is happy she has a smile on her face but from in side she is upset she does not show it .dk is looking from out side he is happy to he goes from there and sits in the hall and thinks disha has made promise that she will saty here as my wife i will give her the full right and then azuba and disha come out they see dk siting on the sofa dk see them dk gets up and goes to azuba and live long life dk and disha smiles disha say i go and set the table we will have dinner toghter disha goes and azuba say to dk could i speack to you he say yes they go and sit on the sofs azuba say i wanted to talk to you about disha dk looks at azuba . azuba say i want you to take disha hand and give her the worlds happenies give her rights she has done so much for you she ran away on her wedding day just for your love. dk say i now that i want to give her the full right of a wife and give her the happenies she will stay happy in this house she will have now problems i love her i will do any thing for her and i will promise to give her rights azuba is happy then they hug .disha is standing at the door she is happy dk and azuba see her they smile disha say to them come dinner is ready the all go and sit on the table they  talk  about disha food after they eat azuba say i have to go now disha and dk get up they all walk to the door azuba say i am happy to see you both like this dk and disha look at each other azuba say  to them he say i will come to see you again some other day and say bye.

why are there in diffrent rooms?

becuse i want them to get married and want dk to give disha the full rights

i will write the next part tommorow😊

Edited by TD.FAN - 18 years ago
Sumayya thumbnail

lollllll one breath again!! 😆

Cute!

TD.FAN thumbnail
oh i am sorry i wrote it in a hurry becuse i have to  go out  next time will put full stops sorry
harsy thumbnail

keep up the good work its nice

enjoyed ur story

really interesting

thanks

divyagirl thumbnail
Keep up the great work!!!! Can't wait till the next scene!!!👏 Edited by divyagirl - 18 years ago
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SCENE CONT SOON!!!!!!!!!👍🏼
divyagirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumayya

lollllll one breath again!! 😆

Cute!

😆
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail