that was great!!!!!! cant wait till u write again😛😛
TD.FAN thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

i can't belive so much people are like my story😊

thanks

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the story is fab👏👏👏, plzzzzzzzzz write sooon and make some romantic  scenes between DK and Disha

A r y a n thumbnail
excellent story keep it up

kavita_b thumbnail

great story!

waiting for the next part

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good job td fan............keep goin
TD.FAN thumbnail

disha is ready to go dk comes and takes disha from hospital she tell dk i want to go to the temple dk say ok disha is wearing a yellow saree and dk is wearing a black suite and yellow shirt they come to temple disha goes and get a pooja plate dk goes in the temple he is standing near the god temple he is prying to god that don't let me and disha spreate make our love strong and i will make disha smile all the time  disha comes and pryes and say don't let dk go away from me give him the world's happenies and make me give him the love he wants disha open her eyes and see dk standing next to her she then looks at dk say what did you ask for dk say what i ever i asked for is for you only and he say to disha and what did you ask for she say i have asked for you happenies then the walk to the car dk say to disha today i got what i wanted disha say what dk say you disha get happy they get to the car when sudenly disha saree gets stuck to the door handel dk see this he goes and near the car door he is really close to disha they both are looking in each other eyes it five min now disha realies she looks away to the other said dk then takes disha saree out he opens the door for her disha sits on the car dk  goes and sits in the driver seat and they go home. disha comes in the house dk comes with her the servent opens the door and says madam you are back he gets happy and the dk and disha come in toghter  to the hall dk say to the servent to go and get madam suit case from the car he goes disha is looking at mummyji picture she has tears in her eyes dk look at her and says ma has left as she all wanted to see you and me happy she has left lots of memoryies for as disha then rembers the day when she had gone to hospital and the day when her and mummyj came home dk then wipes disha tears and says what you have done for ma no one could do that i could not do that as well so thanks for what you done made me and my mum toghter and what happened it was writen it had to happen disha looks at dk and smile a bit and dk sit on the sofe dk says to disha go and rest  disha goes to her room and dk goes his room disha goes to her room and lays down on the bed and is thinking what happend on the wedding day and what happened to Inder and she is thinking what would rano and suhas are thinking of her she then cryies rembering what she has done after a will dk comes to her room and sees disha crying and say disha what happend why are you crying disha say i am thinking of suhas and rano what will they thinking of me dk then thinks if i tell her she would get heart he then says when you were in hospital suhas came there to see you she gets happy and say but i never sore her dk say you were a sleep disha gets happy dk sees her smile and he gets happy he then says good night to disha and disha say good night dk goes to his room and disha lays on her bed

i have to go i will write later😊

Edited by TD.FAN - 18 years ago
NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great cont soooooooooon
kavita_b thumbnail

interesting story, can't wait for the next part