Frequent Posters

NEHA*S_JANO_JAI thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
plzzzzzzz write sooooooooooon😊
TD.FAN thumbnail

thanks everyone  

it is morning and dk wakes up he goes to shower disha is already wake she goes to dk room and gets dk clothes out .dk has forget his towel and he hears some thing in his room dk thinks on eof the servnts it is disha he shouts out  the servent  says gave me my towel. disha heard him she picks the towel and go near the door she nocks on dk takes his hand out disha places the towel on his hand. she goes out the room dk say could you take my black suit out dk thinks the servent is there disha has gone after dk come out he see there is a nother colour suit there he shouts the servnts comes and say yes sir.dk say i told you to take the black suit the servent looks confuse he say sir you never i i did not take this suite out i just came now it my be the others dk say okay go dk is confuse he things how give me the towel he looks at the clock he is getting late. then he go and were the othere suit.disha is siting on the table she is waiting for dk she has cooked brcefast for him she look at the time it is 9 a clock she looks the other side and se dk coming down there stairs she gets sad bye looking at his suite she does not show it dk come down and say to the driver take the car out . he comes to the table and sit on the chair he say i am  going to the office  disha say eat your breckfast dk say it okay she say have the juice dk drinks it and gets up and  says to disha bye disha has a smile on her face dk goes disha just gets up form the table and goes of she thinks he never wore the suit and he even said any thing she gets angry . dk goes to the office taj comes to his cabin and say sir today we have inpotant meeting with these people he has a list dk say okay they go for the first meeting and to the secound meeting .dk is thinking of disha and the way he spoke to disha in the morning . the meeting is over it is afternoon dk goes to his cabin and looks for the file for the next meeting he looks on his table he can't find it he then looks around his cabin and find it taj comes to dk cabin and say sir i need some money dk say okay dk goes to his safe and takes the money out he has not closed his safe jet he give the money to taj and taj thanks him and goes dk looks at his safe he see a file there he opens it .in the file is his and disha contract paper it has the date of the contract finshe they only have 8 days before it finshes dk thinks that means my disha wedding is going to be over in 8 days he looks at it again he see some thing on it has disha birth of date. it is disha birthday tomorrow dk thinks i am going to make disha birthday a specila for her he gets happy. he goes to the jelwery shop he goes around the store he see the necklec side and the braclet he goes to the ring side he looks he see a dimond ring .

he thinks it will look nice on disha hand dk say to the lady that i want this one the lady take it to rape dk goes to the counter and pays for it and goes to some other stores he then goes to lady clothes store he walks in he looks around he see a picture of black saree with a silver stones and zardozi .

it looks like this  

he tells the lady i want this saree she goes and gets dk mobile ring it is his his friend and teels him i am coming with my wife on saturday dk gets happy he say i will wait and his friend say were is my bhabi dk say she is not with me when you come you could see her .then the talk  for while about there flight the lady brings the saree and give it to dk pays for it he is still on the mobile with his friend after he paid the money he goes .disha is at home she is cleaning her room she say it is my birthday tommorow and it will my first birthday with dk and my firs birthday with out sahus and bhosla family .dk comes home he does not see disha in the hall he quicly walks to his room and hides the stuff disha come out and see dk room door open she walks in and see dk near his bed he no disha is ther he just looks in the drawer next to him .disha say dk he looks back and see disha dk say disha when did you come disha say i post to ask that .dk say just now disha say freshn up i go and get your dinner ready dk stops disha and say disha i am sorry about today morning disha says why dk say i was angry at the servent and i took it out on disha say it okay she say i was angry on you to dk say what disha says yes you never wore the suit i took out for you .dk say was it you how gave me the towel and took my clothes out i am sorry i thought it was the servent disha has a smile on her face dk say i promise you i will wear it tommorow disha gets happy and goes .dk thinks she has done so much for me.disha is thinking of dk words what he said dk comes and sits on the chair nexts to disha and eats with disha they talk d .dk say to disha my friend is coming on saturday dish says i have cleaned the guest room for them dk get happy he say i am so lucky that you are my wife disha smiles and say yes and i am lucky to have you dk has tears in his eyes  .disha has her face down she dose not see  them dk quiclky wipes them off the both eat after they eat disha goes in the kitchen and cleans up dk goes to his room and make a booking in reasturnt for two whant to give disha a surprise so he keeps it a secrat. disha goes to her room and goes to sleep she is tired dk goes to sleep becuse he needs to wake up in the morning.

sorry for the speling m

post your comments 😊

harsy thumbnail

good td fan

u really amaze me

ur saree n the ringis amazing

when is ur next part coming

TD.FAN thumbnail
i will post the next part tommorow the girl in the saree she looks like disha a bit tell me if you think😊
lucky-moon thumbnail
awesome job i just read ur whole fan fiction its just spectacular good going keep up the good work pal
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think she looks like disha that much😕
divyagirl thumbnail

Great Job!!!!👏Keep up the good work!!!!!

Edited by divyagirl - 18 years ago
divyagirl thumbnail
The picture of the girl looks a little like Disha.
nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
td fan whrere are u??... werent u going to write today??
TD.FAN thumbnail

😊😊😊enjoy

dk wakes up it is 7.am he gets out of bed and goes to disha room he see disha a sleep .he goes to the cupbord were he kept disha gifts he takes the red roses out he goes to disha room he goes in side.near disha bed there is lamp table he puts the the roses with a card he then goes he take a shower disha wakes up and see them she gets happy she picks them upshe see there is a card she gets the card and opens it.it is from dk she gets happy she thinks he has not forget my birthday she gets up from her bed and goes near the window she looks up in the sky  and thinks this is her first birthday with dk she is going to enjoy.she goes and takes out a orange saree out and goes to take a shower dk has already took a shower he is making phone call to taj to tell him i am not coming to office he tallking about his meeting to taj disha is aready out she then goes out her room she goes to the hall she looks around and see dk is not there.dk on the phone to taj he is nearly finshed disha goes to dk room after taj and dk talk about what taj has to do taj say could i talk to disha madam to wish her dk say she might be a sleep tajlook at his clock and say what is thes disha madam is still a sleep. he then says to dk what are you going today dk say today is inpotant for me disha is standing near the door she could hear dk talk .taj then say why are you happy it disha birthday she is going to get gifts😆not you sir .dk say why i am talking to a fool he then tells him i want the work done and when i come tommorow to the office i will talk to then and he switches he mobile of disha see this and goes in she say thanks to dk .dk say happy birthday to disha .disha says thanks she say do you whant to go temple with me dk say yes disha then say i will wait in the hall for you disha goes dk is getting ready disha looks at mummji photo and has tears in her eyes she goes and prays dk is coming down the stairs  he see disha and gets happy .disha looks back and see dk coming she walks to him and dk then tells disha i am ready they walk to the car dk say its your first birthday with me i will make sepecial .the reach to the temple dk and disha walk to the tample they walk up the stairs disha rings the bell and goes and stands near god and dk is next to her disha close her eyes she prays.and say babba give me arsward i am going to leed my life with dk and today i promise you i will not look back at my past and stay with dk .from today give me happenise.dk say dk prays and say today i belive in you beacuse i have disha with me i will give her happines  and make her smile she is my life .after they prayed dk and disha look at each other dk say lets go they are geeting down the stairs and disha see a begger she looks at him dk look at disha beacuse disha has stopped he then see disha looking at the begger the man has only one leg disha and dk go to him the man say plesssz give some and then he prays that you to will have a long life and wish to god that you and your wife stay happy dk take out money and gives it to him disha has a smile on here face she thinks i am so happy today.they both set in the car and go home it is 2.pm and dk say to disha he has some work to do disha say okay dk goes disha goes to her room she sits there on her bed thinking of the good time she had on here birthday with bhosla family she rembares aia and rano they used to cook for here and take her out .the phone rings it is azuba he say hello disha say hello azuba say disha beti happy birthday disha say thank you azuba say live  a long life disha then say azuba were are you i want you to come and see me azuba say i am sorry beti i can't come disha say okay auaba say i will come to see you soon he then puts the phone down disha doesa aswell. dk is in his room he opens his cubarod and gets the saree out he goes to disha room. disha is siting on the bed dk nocks on the door and disha see him and say come in dk walks to the bed and  say . to disha i have put this gift for you i want you to wear it today whe we go out for lunch disha looks at dk and dk give the saree to disha he the tells her i want you to be ready at 8 clock disha smiles at him and say thank you dk goes disha opens the gift and se the saree she gets happy she thinks dk has a good taste she the goes and finds the matching neckles and earings and bangles. time pass it is 7.clock disha gets ready and dk is geting ready to he is wearing the black suite that disha wanted him to wear disha wears the saree then the bangles and earings then the neckles she is ready dk is in his room he goes and wears his coat he see the box witch the ring is in he opens it and see it he then thinks this will be in disha hand in few hours dk goes down stairs he see disha is not there he waits n the hall disha come out her room . dk looks at her disha is coming down the staris she looks beautifull disha see dk looking at her she puts her head down she comes an stand near dk . disha says i am ready they go out disha looks the othere side dk casn't stop looking at her they get to the car dk opens  the car door for disha and disha sits  in dk goes to the driver seat they get there dk gets out the car and goes to disha side and opens the door disha gets out and say thank you .dk and disha go in side dk goes to the desk and say i am dk i has booked a room for two for them dk and disha go with th witer he takes them to the room. the room has 2 chairs and table in the middle and candles ever were disha is looking round she is stunned dk goes and takes the chair out for disha .disha goes and sits on it dko goes and sits on the other side disha say to dk thank you for this dk say this is nothing dk tell the waiter to go he has ever thing booked dk and disha talk dk say to disha you look beatfull today and the saree looks nice on you disha say your chouse is good .here is a nock on the door it isthe waiter he has bought disha birthday cake dk has planned all this .dk say put it her disha gets up and goes near the cake with dk say to disha you have to say wish before you cut the cake disha prays that i wish that me and dk stay togther she opens her eyes dk looks at her and say what did you ask for disha say you can't tell anyone dk say okay disha cuts the cake and gives it to dk and the dk gives it to disha .dk tells disha i want to tell you some thing he takes the boxs out his pocket and goes on the floor and says to disha i love you would you marry me disha is suprised she looks at him dk say will you disha nods here head and say yes i will dk get happy.he gets up and makes disha wear the ring she looks at and say thank you dk you have gave me the best present she has tears in her eyes dk turnes disha to his side and say you are every thing to me and i love you i could do anything for you disha huggs him and say i love you to dk say to disha i have been waiting for these words for ages disha and dk come out there hug disha can't look at him she is shy dk then takes disha to the table they sit dk call the waiter they oder food they talk about there wedding dk wants to do it in s star hotle and his cosouin is coming to disha is happy the talk fot a while it is thime to go dk and disha go home when they reach home disha say dk thank you for the lovely evening.dk say why say thanks disha say it is late i am going to bed and disha say good night dk grabs disha hand and say first you have to say i love you disha say i can't dk say i will not let you go disha has now way out she tryies totake dk hand off but she can't dk say plezzzzzzzzzzza disha she say okay i will disha say i love you she is looking down dk then say me too disha looks up and say could i go now dk leaves her arm dk say good night disha goes to her room and chages she has been thinking all that time of dk she looks at the ring and goes to sleep dk has gone to sleep already .

Edited by TD.FAN - 18 years ago