Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alydesi_chick thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wowow... really good.  the ending is really hurried, but still really really good. i loved the whole thing. Plz update soon. i can't wait to see what happens at the dance=] Edited by alydesi_chick - 15 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woowww!!! u always do a gr8 job in writing!! lolzz hehee i looove the story!! yeah the ending was a bit hurried but everything was fabulouss 😃 i cant wait to read more plz update soon =D
.:Misty:. thumbnail
i am sorry for not updating... i have been really very busy with work... and i have been thinking since january to update but then my mom passed away in feb and my grandma just passed away this month... but i promise i'll update the next episode soon...
*Nishi* thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:Misty:.

i am sorry for not updating... i have been really very busy with work... and i have been thinking since january to update but then my mom passed away in feb and my grandma just passed away this month... but i promise i'll update the next episode soon...

Oh Im so sorry 😭 I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope your family and everything is doing well... its ok take your time to update :)
alydesi_chick thumbnail
srry to hear about your mom and grandma:( plzz take ur time to update and hope things get better soon
Posted: 14 years ago

Episode 53

Jyoti and Naina meet up at Manisha house to get ready for the dance.

Naina: (looking around for Arjun) Where is Arjun?

Manisha: he when to Pritem's house to get ready for the dance.

Jyoti: So they aren't going to go with us.

Priya: Nope we'll meet them at the party, them and their special entrances.

Manisha: (after a couple of minutes) oh my God could you actually believe we graduated and this is the last dance at college.

Naina: This was my best year in college.

Jyoti: For me as well. 

Priya: I was looking forward to coming to India but I'm glad I did.

Manisha: let's promise each other no matter where we end up we'll never forget each other and never lose contact between each other.

Naina, Jyoti, Priya: Promise.

They giggle together and continue to get ready. Anurag, Mitesh and Arjun are at Pritem's house getting ready.

Anurag: Yo Pritem help me with my tie.

Pritem: yo when will you learn to wear a tie? Some times I feel like your wife.

Anurag: Nah that can't be (holding Pritem chin, turning his face left and right) you're ugly.

Pritem: (punching him in the stomach) like your any good looking.

Anurag: (holding onto his stomach) yeah that is why the real Mohini asked me out after you asked her.

Pritem: (sarcastically laughing) Hahaha very funny.

Arjun: (tying his shoes) But look how time passed by.

Mitesh: yeah it was like yesterday all four of us were about to get into a fight because of the pregnancy rumor.

Anurag: (looking in the mirror adjusting his tie) But thank god Juhi came in or else I would have killed you both.

Mitesh: Haha you're funny, kill me. You couldn't even touch me.

Anurag: (turning from the mirror) really! Then let's see (rolling up his sleeves)

Mitesh gets off the couch and walks up to Anurag, rolling up his sleeves as well.

Arjun: yo Pritem gets some popcorn a sissy fight is about to begin.

Anurag and Mitesh turn to Arjun and begin to walk towards Arjun. Arjun gets up and begin to walk away.

Pritem: Yo leave him, alone he won't even be able to protect the women he loves. How would he be able to protect himself?

Arjun: (mad about what Pritem had said) No didn't I stand up for Priya when Vicky tried to rape her. Lucky b*st*rd I would have (gets cut off by Pritem laugh)

Mitesh: (turns to Arjun) what Priya?

Pritem (laughing slow down) hahaha Arjun likes Priya! Arjun likes Priya!

Arjun: Shut up Pritem no I don't.

Mitesh (smiling) then how come you spoke about Priya.

Arjun: I… I

Anurag: (mad) Come lets get ready we are going to be late.

The guys get ready. Arjun takes Mitesh to the side when they are about to leave and tells him that he's not sure if he likes Priya or Naina.

Mitesh: (hand on Arjun back as they are leaving) Don't worry only time will tell. When the time is right you will know.

Manisha, Jyoti, Naina and Priya all arrive to the dance.

Manisha: ok guys this is the last dance of the year, let's make it worth wild,

Naina: but Arjun… I mean the guys are not here yet.

Manisha: (making fun of Naina) don't worry Arjun and the guys will be here soon. They like making a special entrance.

Priya: phbbt! Special entrances! In which one of them keeps tripping over at the same spot. I could do a special entrance of my own.

Manisha: oh please Priya, you are to shy to do any entrance.

Priya: (knowing she is to shy to make any entrances. Facing the floor) No I'm not.

Manisha: (leans back on the table) Remember before my parents anniversary I told you to make one entrance like me; but nope you were to shy like a newly wedded bride.

Priya: (leaning on the table as well) ok ok I am. Why do you always make me look bad?

Manisha: I make you look bad.

Priya and Manisha start to argue. While arguing the doors to the room flies wide open. Four shadows of people are seen. One by one they all step into the light. Once they all four come into the light they all walk towards the center.

Priya: lo here they are.

Anurag: Pritem please don't trip.

Pritem stays quiet as he gets a glimpse of Manisha. Anurag, Mitesh, and Arjun look towards the direction Pritem was looking and begins to stare at the girls.

Anurag gets his eyes locked on Priya, Arjun on Naina and Mitesh on Jyoti. Everyone kept they eyes on Pritem. While they eyes were on Pritem Anurag, Arjun, and Mitesh trip. Manisha and Priya lean off the table in shock as well as everyone in the room. Naina and Jyoti laugh. The guys push them self up and look back at the place where they tripped in shock. Pritem continues to look at Manisha. They walk up to the girls with the heads turn to the direction of the spot.

Manisha and Priya: How come you guys tripped?

Arjun, Anurag and Mitesh turn their heads to look at the girls.

Anurag, Arjun, and Mitesh: Don't know I was looking at (they stop when they were lifting their fingers to point to Priya, Naina, and Jyoti) Nothing.

Manisha: At least Pritem didn't trip.

Pritem: (back to reality) hmmm yeah I guess.

Jyoti: Come on let's dance.

Mitesh: (putting his hand in front of Jyoti) Shall we?

Jyoti happily grabs Mitesh hand as she is lead to the dance floor.

Pritem finds Manisha staring at him and turns to Naina.

Pritem: So would my wifey like to dance?

Naina: She would love to.

Pritem takes Naina to the dance floor. Arjun gets mad and grabs Priya.

Arjun: (pulling her to the dance floor) Come!

Priya confused goes with Arjun, looking back at Anurag and Manisha.

Anurag: So (pauses) you want to dance.

Manisha: ok

Anurag and Manisha go to the dance floor. Mitesh and Jyoti are enjoying they time together. Jyoti is happy, she is finally living the moment she been dreaming about. Arjun begins getting mad while looking at Pritem and Naina. Manisha and Anurag try to joke around with each other the way they did before. Pritem watches them in a distance while dancing with Naina.

Pritem: (sad) Sorry Naina but I'm tired.

Naina: it's fine. Go ahead.

Pritem walks over to the bar and sits down and watches Manisha and Anurag enjoying them self like before. Pritem orders whiskey after whiskey as he watches them. Everyone continues to dance. Arjun parts from Priya and goes to dances with Naina.

Arjun: Hey Naina you want to dance?

Naina: (ignoring Arjun so she doesn't get hurt again) No its ok, Arjun.

Naina tries to walk away Arjun grabs her arm and pulls her back.

Arjun: (mad) what now you're too good for me, to pretty for me.

Naina: (pulling her arm away) What the hell is your problem?

Arjun: my problem! You're the one who is going around flirting with Pritem

Naina: flirting!?!

Arjun: (grabbing her. Thinking she is lying to him) You seem to like people flirting with you. So is that what I'm supposed to do to get you to notice me. Do I need to flirt with you?

Naina: (pulling her arm away) Arjun let go of me. You have lost your mind. I can't believe you think that about me. I don't know why you think I was flirting with him. Pritem and I are just friends, just friends and nothing more. (mad) and by the way I did come to you several times before but you always ignored me (about to cry) but cause I was never pretty enough you ignored me and I didn't want to get hurt again. (tears about to run down her cheeks) excuse me (she runs to the bathroom)

Arjun is left alone wondering. Pritem gulps down the last shot, grabs his jacket and leaves. Priya watches in the distance. She then turns to go to Anurag but see him having fun with Manisha and stops. She sees Arjun and goes to him.

Priya: Hey Arjun

Arjun: not now Priya (he walks to the girl's bathroom)

Priya then goes to Mitesh.

Priya (tapping on his shoulder) I'm sorry but I need to talk to you.

Mitesh: (talking to Jyoti) excuse me.

Priya and Mitesh go off to the side.

Priya: look I saw Pritem just leave the party and I think he is drunk. I think we should go after him.

Mitesh: let me go tell

Priya: (cutting him off) no we tell them on the way. God knows how far Pritem has gotten by now. We should leave now.

Mitesh: you're right.

Priya and Mitesh get into the car and drive off.

*Nishi* thumbnail
yaaay after such a long time you update🤗 I hope everything is alright in your family :)

awesome chapter yaar. it feels nice to have read about them again. but oh no... everyone already knows who they want but  complications, jealousy, ufffff. pritem drunk😲 🤣 oh wow.. that will be funny🤣 i hope they find him and everyone finally realizes who they are meant to be with... awww... end of college😳 congratz guys👏 

update sooon
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! *SPLENDID* 👏 👏 I was reading your writing piece at one stretch!!
I can't wait for the next part!! Omg!! Should the college come to an end? 😭

But,regarding the pairing,i want it to be Arjun and Priya ☺️ Atleast warn me beforehand if you are planning to pair up Anurag and Priya.....I am trying to find the answer as to why i seem to love Arjun and Priya like anything....i guess i am becoming a die hard fan of Arjun-Priya  😳 😳 Sorry,omg.....i just couldn't help it....😆
I am keeping my hopes high b'coz i remmber hearing Priya's dad say in the beginning that he knows the two pairs that are going to be formed are Anurag-Manisha and the other Arjun-Priya ☺️

Well,right from the first scene,when Arjun purposely makes Priya's books fall on the ground,then to their lovely quarrels...omg those kicks from Priya.. ..then,to Arjun playing the Bhoot prank with Sunil....😆

then....saying sorry 'n then Arjun saving Priya from Vikky and slowly starting the new relationship.... 😳 not 2 forget the night balcony scene when Arjun proposes Priya..it was just perfect!! the way you made this jodi come up..omg....i can't help but love them lyk anything!! 😃

but the last dance episode of yours left me in a bad state.. 😭why did Arjun hv 2 go behind Naina 2 gurls bathroom leaving Priya alone... 😭 omg...i just hope he goes inside and then realises that his first and only love is Priya....😆

please please can yu make it Arjun-Priya?...well,i can't help it you see..'m sorry if i sound rude... 😭
Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 14 years ago

Episode 54

After a minute or two,

Mitesh: Wait I see him, there he is.

Mitesh continue to follow Pritem but then get stopped at a red light.

Mitesh: Shit now what?

The lights turned green.

Priya: let's just look thru the alley until

Mitesh: Until what?

Priya: I don't know.

After driving by three streets Priya sees Pritem car.

Priya: wait turn around I think I saw his back there.

Mitesh turns his car around at the next light. He turns into the street where she saw his car. Pritem car is crashed into a tree. Mitesh stops the car and both of them jump out and run to Pritem cars.

Mitesh: Priya watch your step, we are right next to a ditch.

Priya: (looking in the car) Pritem? (she doesn't see Pritem in the car) He's not here. (scared) Mitesh he's not in the car.

Priya turns around worried looking down the ditch. Mitesh gets mad and noticed gas is leaking he turns and looks under the car. Fire has all ready started under the car. Priya finds Pritem lying at the bottom of the ditch.

Priya: Mitesh

Mitesh gets up to warn Priya.

Priya: (pulling her) Priya we need to get out of here.

Priya: (pulling back) No not with out Pritem.

Mitesh: (Priya grabbing her) If we don't survive no one will be able to help Pritem. The car is about to blow.

A big click is heard from the engine. Priya and Mitesh look at the car. The hood of the engine blows open and a rush of wind pushes Priya and Mitesh into the ditch. Priya and Mitesh both roll down the hill while rolling down the car explores. Priya continues to roll down but is stabbed by a tree branch. Mitesh stops rolling. Mitesh gets up and runs over to Pritem, whom is unconscious.

Mitesh: (shaking him) Pritem? Pritem?

Priya: (yells) Mitesh

Mitesh gets up and runs to Priya.

Mitesh: (looking at Priya) Shit Priya you'll be ok.

Mitesh helps Priya take out the branch. After taking out the branch, Priya faints.

Mitesh: (shaking her) Priya? Shit!

Mitesh grabs his phone and calls the police

Mitesh: (yelling at the police on the phone) That's to late. Hurry up and get here.

Mitesh cuts the phone and calls Anurag. Rain begins to fall. Manisha, Anurag, Arjun, Naina, and Jyoti arrive. Anurag and Arjun jump into the ditch. Anuragtries to take Priya up the hill. As Mitesh and Arjun try to get Pritem up the hill but are unable to because of the rain. Police and the ambulance arrive and help them take Priya and Prietm to the hospital. At the hospital, Pritem parents arrive.

Payal: Where is Pritem?

Mitesh: Aunty over here?

Mitesh takes Pritem mom and dad to Pritem room. Anurag holding onto Priya's phone as it rings.

Anurag: It's Priya's dad.

Manisha: Well answer it.

Anurag: (on the phone) hello.

Anil: Who is this?

Anurag: Its Anurag

Anil: oh Anurag beta, how are you?

Anurag: ok uncle you?

Anil: Not so good Priya nanni passed away today. I need to speak to Priya.

Anurag: I'm sorry. Uncle I need to tell you something.

Anurag continues to tell Anil what happen. As Pritem regain consciousness and find his mom, dad and Mitesh near his bed side.

Pritem: (confused) what happen? How did I get here? The last thing I remember is a dog came before my car and I crashed into a car.

Mitesh: (mad) Well if you hadnt left the party drunk you wouldn't be here and Priya wouldn't have been in a critical condition.

Pritem: (shocked) Priya? What happen to her?

Mitesh: Priya saw you leaving the party drunk. She came up to me and we ended up following you. (Explaining what happened) and now Priya is in the other room still being checked by the doctor.

Pritem: (getting off the bed) I have to go see her.

Mitesh: (pushing him back) you are not in the condition to get up.

Pritem: (getting up again) I don't care I want to go and see Priya.

Mitesh and Pritem mom and dad help take Pritem to Priya's room. Meanwhile Anurag is still talking to Priya's dad.

Anil: we're coming on the next plane to India, ok.

Anurag: bye. (cutting the phone) Manisha Uncle is on the next plane ride here.

Manisha: (wiping her tears) that's good. (She looks at Anurag) what's wrong?

Anurag: Priya Nanni died earlier today.

Manisha: No!

Anurag: Yeah (looking into the room) How are we going to tell her?

Mitesh, Pritem and his parents arrive to the room. The doctor comes out of the room.

Mitesh: How is Priya now?

Doctor: Her condition is really critical.

Manisha grabs onto Anurag and begins to cry. Everyone begins to cry.

Doctor: Too many toxics bacteria have gotten into her body and is a limit of medication we can give her without over dosing her. All we have left to do is pray.

The doctor leaves. Everyone walks to the room to pray. After praying Manisha, Pritem, and Arjun are shocked to see Mitesh and Anurag praying.

Manisha: you never prayed before.

Anurag: well people come into your life that changes you (remembering Priya praying before Manisha parents' anniversary).

Mitesh: and right pray that is all that can help us.

Jyoti: (runs into the room where everyone is praying) Priya!

Everyone turns and looks at Jyoti.

*Nishi* thumbnail
AWEsomeeeeee 👏👏👏 this one was short updat but great never the less. am so shockeddddddd 😲 priya in critical condition.. omg😲😭 all cuz of prtem. why he have to go out drunk haan😭😭 even all the parents came too.. uff so sad. I hope priya and pritem get better really soon without any complications. update sooooooooooonnnnnnnnn 😃🤣