Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alydesi_chick thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

it's been so long since your first update. 😭 please update soon. 😃 i cant wait to see the next part.

Edited by alydesi_chick - 15 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwww the last part was so sad....poor mitesh....eagarly waiting 4 the next part hun
alydesi_chick thumbnail
plzz update soon. im dieing its been so long. plzzzzzzzzz. 😭
.:Misty:. thumbnail

Episode 50

The next day everyone decides to meet up at Pritem house. Mitesh is
sitting on the couch. Priya comes in with Arjun and Manisha. Priya still
feeling bad about what she heard about Mitesh goes, sits and put her arm
around him; not willing to let go.

Mitesh: Isko Ka Ho Gaya (trying to make a joke) Pyar toh ne ho gaya
mujhse (talking to priya like she was a child. Holding her cheeks) beta
I'm like your brother (Priya hits him on his shoulder and hugs him
again) Really what's wrong with her.

Manisha: She found out about you and your dad.

Mitesh: Acha (pulling Priya off of him) Na Beti na roo. Mere kismat he
aise hai... Roo Mat beta... (picking up his bowl) ice cream ...

Priya: shut up Mitesh

Mitesh: (putting priya head back on his shoulder) acha beta lage raho

Jyoti walks in and looks at Priya and Mitesh

Jyoti: what happen to her?

Mitesh: she is a bit emotional. She found out about me and my dad.

Jyoti just looks down and sits.

Pritem: hey when is the last dance going to be?

Arjun: next week. So Naina (about to ask her to the dance but is cut of
by Pritem)

Pritem: so what is my wifey gonna wear to the dance.

Naina: your wifey hasn't decided yet. What were you going to say Arjun.

Arjun: Nothing. I was going to say Priya but your name accidently came
out.

Priya: (still hugging Mitesh but turns her head to Arjun) were you going
to say to me?

Arjun: If you wanted to go to the dance with me.

Priya: Sure anytime buddy (she gives Arjun a low high five)

Naina feels bad but understands that Arjun likes Priya and is happy that
he's happy. Anurag gets mad and decides not to go to the dance.

Anurag: I'm not going.

Manisha: What? Why?

Anurag: I have no intention of going.

Mitesh: come on who is Manisha going to go with.

Anurag: she'll find someone. I just don't want to go.

Anurag gets up and leaves the room.

Arjun: what's wrong with him

Manisha: I don't know maybe just another fight with his dad. He'll come
around.

The week passes by, Naina isn't able to go to the dance due to some
family problems. Pritem is left without a date. Since Anurag continues
to get mad about Arjun and Priya going to the dances together. Anurag
continues to argue with Manisha about not going. Since Pritem and
Manisha don't have a partner to go with they decide to go together.

The night of the dance. Pritem sits in his car outside of Anurag house
as Manisha goes inside to check with Anurag one more time.

Manisha: Anurag are you sure you don't want to go to the dance.

Anurag: Manisha you have been asking me this whole week if I'm going and
my answer hasn't changed.

Manisha: Fine I'm going with Pritem. Hope you have fun sitting here. I
was really looking forward to spending time with you like before but
whatever makes you happy.

Anurag: Manisha I'm sorry but I don't want to go with this mood and ruin
anyones fun.

Manisha: could you at least tell me what's bugging you.

Anurag looks away and Manisha leaves still confused where Anurag change
came from Manisha gets into the car.

Pritem: So he's not coming

Manisha: (sad) Nope.

Pritem: so it's just you and me.

Manisha: (looks at Pritem, happy) Yeah.

Pritem: (happy) Then lets go.

Manisha and Pritem both are but feels guilty that they're betraying
Anurag.

Manisha and Pritem arrive to the dance. Everyone begins to dance. Pritem
dances with Manisha. Priya and Arjun. Mitesh and Jyoti dance together
claiming they are just friends. Back at Anurag house.

Anurag: (thinking) What am I doing? I pushed Priya away for Manisha and
now I'm pushing Manisha away for my jealousy.

Anurag gets up and decided to go to the dance. While Anurag gets ready
and drives to the dance, Pritem and Manisha get away from the dance and
decide to go out for fresh air.

Manisha: (holding on to Pritems hand) Hey thanks so much for coming.

Pritem: no problem I am really happy that I came.

Manisha and Pritem sit on the side.

Pritem: You look gorgeous tonight.

Manisha: (looks down blushing) thanks

The winds blows some of Manisha hair on her face. Pritem grabs the hair
and puts it behind her ear. Manisha looks up at Pritem. Both of them
bring they faces together and kiss.

Anurag: (shocked at what he saw) Manisha?

Edited by .:Misty:. - 15 years ago
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey awesome story n characterisation.........n m happy tht you are back.... looking foreward to read more ...
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omgggg manishaaaaa kissed pritem!!!!!!! and anurag saw omg omg!!!! wow never expexted that.....lol the mitesh and priya scene was funny "mat ro beta" lol hes a joker....awwww glad arjun n priya went 2gther.....they're soo cute, neways will b waiting 4 the next part
alydesi_chick thumbnail
wowowow............. this is getting very interesting. i cant beleive anurag saw them kiss. im am veryyyyyyy happyyyyy that u finally updated, i even stopped coming to this forum. lol im glad ur bak.

Episode 51

Manisha and Pritem pull away quickly and look at Anurag. Tears begin to form in her eyes as she sees how mad and shocked Anurag was. Anurag gets mad and is about to leave but is stopped by Pritem.

Pritem: (holding on to Anurag) Please Anurag listen

Anurag: (mad) Pritem if you know what's best for you, you better let go of my arm.

Pritem: Anurag please

Anurag grabs Pritem and is about to punch him when he sees Mitesh, Jyoti, Priya and Arjun come out. Everyone are left confused on what their seeing. Anurag lets go of Pritem and leaves. Priya runs behind Anurag to the corner.

Priya: (grabbing on to his shoulder) Anurag wait.

Anurag: (stops. Mad) what?

Priya: what happen back there?

Anurag: (back towards Priya) what else will happen. I found my best friend and girlfriend kissing. (Pain and anger in his eyes. Turning around grabbing Priya) how could they do that to me? I trusted them so much. I decided to come and give Manisha a surprise. Who knew I was the one in for the surprise. (Grabbing Priya harder) I knew something was up with Manisha.

Priya: (tearing because the pain Anurag was causing her) Anurag you're hurting me.

Anurag: (letting go) sorry

Priya: (rubbing her arms) listen it could of happened by accident.

Anurag: (mad. Yelling) what he turned his head and he got caught on her lips. How can you be so stupid?

Priya: (mad) don't you dare call me stupid. (Calming down) Anurag what I meant to say was it could have been an innocent kiss like the one we (stops but then continues) had in the garage.

Anurag: (yelling) it's not the bloody same thing!

Priya: (getting mad because Anurag is yelling at her) why isn't it the same?

Anurag: because I lo (stops talking because everyone came)

Priya turns to look at everyone faces, trying to read if anyone heard about them kissing; but no one did. Anurag turns to the side and takes out a cigarette and begins to smoke. Everyone mouth drops open. Priya turns to look at Anurag and finds him smoking. Priya gets mad and takes out the cigarette from his mouth.

Priya: (taking it out) didn't I tell you to stop.

While Priya turns to throw the cigarette away. Anurag takes out another one. She grabs that one from his hand and throws it out. Then again Anurag is about to open the box for another one. Priya grabs the box and throws it to the floor and steps on it. Anurag gets mad and grabs her by the hair.

Anurag: (mad holding her close to him by the hair) why the hell do you care if I smoke? Why do care if I live or die?

Mitesh pulls Anurag off of Priya as Arjun gets a hold of Priya.

Mitesh: (pulling Anurag away) what is wrong with you man?

Anurag pushes away, walks across the street and disappears. Manisha still crying walks up to Priya.

Manisha: (hand on Priya shoulder) Priya I'm sorry (Priya hugs Manisha) if it wasn't for me.

Priya: (hugging her) shhhh. It wasn't you fault. I understand it was just (stops and remembers when she and Anurag kissed) an innocent kiss.

Mitesh looks at Priya, Priya looks up at Mitesh. Mitesh gets to know something happen between her and Anurag and turns to Pritem.

Mitesh: (putting his hand on Pritem shoulder) don't worry about what happen. Let it go. (Looking at Priya) it's all in the past now. (Priya lower her head. Looking at Pritem and then everyone else) lets just go home. It's been a long night.

Jyoti: What about Anurag?

Priya: (still holding onto Manisha looking at the direction where Anurag disappeared of to) He'll come around.

Everyone decided to go home. However no one is able to sleep Priya and Arjun stay up trying to comfort Manisha. Mitesh stay over at Pritem house and tries to comfort him. Jyoti calls Naina and fills her in on what happen.

The following day Jyoti, Mitesh & Naina drive up to Manisha house. Unable to get in touch with Anurag, Pritem and Arjun go on a search for him.

Manisha: (crying) what did I do?

Priya: (holding onto her) you didn't do anything wrong.

Naina: look Manisha these types of things are bonded to happen when you are so close to a person.

Jyoti: No matter how good of friends a guy and girl are there is a point in there life that they fall in love.

Manisha and Priya look up at Jyoti. Priya looks down knowing Mitesh is watching her.

Mitesh: look whatever it is. It was a mistake and you feel sorry about it. Also the main point is that you don't have any real feelings for Pritem. Right? (Confused on what he should do)

Manisha: (thinking then speaks up) no… I don't…

Priya: look Manisha, Anurag is a bit mad right now. He needs time to cool down. Let me get you a glass of water.

Priya gets up and walks to the kitchen. She takes out her phone to text Anurag,

Priya: (mad at the fact he's not picking up his phone) hope you read my text.

Priya written text message: Anurag, look we all know you're mad right now. Everyone knows how you feel but disappearing like this isn't right. Manisha hasn't stopped crying since last night. I still don't understand why you're acting like this. We committed the same mistakes. Right now I don't know how you feel but I could understand what they are feeling and if you felt bad when we kissed then you would know how they feel. At least just call Manisha and Pritem that you aren't mad at them but you need time to yourself. Look Anurag please come back and forget everything that happen between all of us and let's start from the beginning.

Priya sends the text message to Anurag. She goes and gets a glass of water for Manisha. She turns but is stopped by Mitesh.

Mitesh: Priya I need to talk to you. (Priya lower her head) Look Priya I could read it from your eyes that something happened between you and Anurag. All I need to know is there something in your or Anurag heart for each other and is everything good between you too?

Priya: (remembering what happen in Pritem's house and the pain in Anurag eyes the night before. Raising her head) Nope Anurag has no feeling for me.

Mitesh: and you?

Priya: (lowering her head) no

Mitesh: (softly) Priya?

Priya: (raising her head) No I don't have any feeling for Anurag.

Mitesh: Look Priya I don't want to put you in this place but I don't want to see any one hurt. I care so much about you and Manisha.

Priya: (puts her hand on his cheek) I understand don't worry. (Priya walks back to the living room) aren't you coming.

Mitesh: (taking out his phone) I'll be there in a bit. I'm going to call Arjun and see where they are at.

Pritem and Arjun continue to look for Anurag.

Arjun: (talking to Mitesh on the phone) No we checked everywhere no sign of him. We call you when we find him. (Cutting the phone)

Pritem: I don't know we have been every place he might be.

Arjun: let's just continue looking.

Pritem: wait how could I be so stupid. I completely forgot that bar. (Pritem turns the car and drives to the bar where Anurag and Pritem always when to before meeting Arjun and everyone, outside the city)

Anurag is in the bar drinking. Anurag feels his phone vibrate and clicks to see the text message. He reads it and puts it down. Someone comes and sits next to him.

"Hey buddy!"

alydesi_chick thumbnail
wow😳... this is soooo gooood. i am unbeleivably amazed at how good u r at righting this story. it keeps on getting better and better every time😃.
i can't wait to read the next epi.
i really wanna noe who was sitting next to anurag at the bar cause i noe it wasn't pritem or arjun.
i can't wait
this is soo goood
keep up the good work
and plzz update soon

Episode 52

Anurag is in the bar drinking. Anurag feels his phone vibrate and clicks to see the text message. He reads it and puts it down. Someone comes and sits next to him.

"Hey buddy!"

Anurag turns to see that it's Vicky.

Anurag: what do you want now?

Vicky: Nothing, heard what happen the other night at the dance. I am jus here to give you my sympatie

Anurag: I don't need you or your sympatie.

Vicky: (laughs a little then continues to talk) But I really do feel sorry for you. Your best friend trying to get with your girl. I'll be really mad too. But I can't blame him either, have you seen manisa. That girl got it (Anurag grabs Vicky collar) calm down Buddy Boy I am just here to help you.

Anurag: (lets go of him) I don't need your help! (Takes out his wallet to pay the guy.

Vicky: (while Anurag is paying) Oh yeah why would you need my help when you have some one like Priya. (Anurag gets up to leave) Anurag I really envy you. You got both Manisha and Priya. If you don't get any from Manisha there will always be little miss Priya on the side.

Anurag gets mad, he turns around and punches him. Vicky falls to the floor. Anurag turns intoxicated to the bar because he forgot his phone. Vicky gets up and is about to punch Anurag but Pritem comes in and punches him. Anurah turns around and finds Pritem looking at him.

Pritem: Sorry

Some of Vicky's friends come towards Anurag and Pritem to punch them. Arjun comes and punches one.

Arjun: (after punching the guy) Hello dont just stand there.

Anurag, Pritem and Arjun get into a fight with Vicky and his friends. The bar manager calls the cops. The cops arrive and takes all of them to the police station. At the police station. Arjun calls Mitesh.

Arjun: Hey buddy old pal

Mitesh: (surprised) buddy old pal? You never call me buddy old pal unless something... what's wrong?

Arjun: (making everything some good) The good news is we found Anurag.

Mitesh: and the bad news is...

Arjun: Umm its kind of funny, we kind of found Vicky also and the three of us got into a tango.

Mitesh: Tango?

Arjun: Yeah but the manager didn't like our dance.

Mitesh: (Mad) oh no Arjun don't tell me your in jail.

Arjun: ok I won't

Mitesh: Arjun! Fine tell me which jail are you in.

Arjun continues to tell Mitesh the bail amount and where there are. While Pritem tries to talk to Anurag.

Pritem: look Anurag I'm really sorry about the whole thing. It just that the night the mood and you know I been so close to Manisha it just happen. I know how much you love her.

Anurag: Hey its ok. I understand. It's just coming up and seeing you like that and all those things that I was going through. It's all that stress turned to madness and ... I'm just sorry man. I didn't mean to disappear.

Pritem and Anurag get up and hug each other. Arjun comes in.

Arjun: (acting shocked) Only about an hour in jail and you guys turn gay. I need to get new jail mates unless you turn on me...

Anurag: (grabs Arjun) Come here.

Arjun: (yelling) help rape rape.

All three start to laugh. They continue to joke around. Mitesh comes in after an hour.

Mitesh: (see that they are laughing) If you guys are having fun should I come back after an hour or two.

Arjun (runs to the jail bar) No help me (whispering) these guys want to rape me. (turns around looking at Anurag and Pritem scared)

Mitesh: (slaps Arjun on the back of the head) lets go you guys got your bail.

The cop opens the door.

Mitesh: (talking to Anurag) hey how you feeling.

Anurag: good hey sorry about all the drama.

Mitesh: I'm not the person you need to talk to.

The next day Anurag gets up early to go and see Manisha. Manisha runs up to Anurag.

Manisha: (hugging him) I'm sorry about everything.

Anurag: (hugging him) No I should be sorry about everything I did. I guess I just need to be rescued and I was by really good friends. (Looking at Pritem then at Priya, whom is coming down the stairs) Hey Priya!

Priya: (comes down the stairs and begins to punch and kick Anurag) Don't you ever do that again. Don't you ever disappear on us again. Don't you ever (Anurag grabs her hand)

Anurag: (holding onto her hand) I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise. (Remembering the night of the dance) sorry about grabbing you by the hair.

Priya: (pulling her hand away) it's ok.

Anurag: and I promise not to smoke again (taking out the pack of cigarettes and throwing it to the side)

Everyone gets happy to see everything ending well. Even through everyone feels something for the other, they hide it afraid to cause another drama. Jyoti continues to plan for her engagement. Mitesh continues to get close to Jyoti but still continues to ignore the fact he might be falling in love. Day passes by like nothing happen. They all graduate college and plan to attend the last party of they college year.