Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago
oops dat was april fools oh dat was a nice one man!!! 😆
.:Misty:. thumbnail

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 45

Naina lets out a big scream. Everyone turns to look at her. Arjun is standing next to her with a mask on.

Manisha: What happen?

Naina: (covering her eyes) Bho-oo- Bhoot.

Everyone begins to laugh. Naina lowers her hand and turns to Arjun as he takes off his mask.

Naina: (mad but sweet) Arjun

Arjun: (childishly sweet) Yes

Naina: (yelling) run

Arjun runs away from Naina as she follows him upstairs. As they get into Pritem's parents room Naina gets a hold on Arjun. However, both of them fall on the bed by tripping over each others leg. As Naina is getting off of Arjun, he grabs her hand, then without saying anything lets go. Naina and Arjun both look at each other waiting for someone to say something. Knowing Arjun wasn't going to say anything Naina turns around and walks down the stairs. Arjun comes out of the room after about 5 minutes. His face is covered with make-up to make it seem like Naina might have beaten him up.

Arjun: (walking as if his legs were broken) He-lp (Arjun falls down the stairs)

Priya, Jyoti and Naina stand in shock.

Manisha: (looking away from her magazine at Arjun then back again) Arjun don't be a loser. get your butt up.

Arjun: (getting up) Kya Manisha! you messed up the whole acting.

Priya, Naina, and Jyoti sit down letting go of they breath.

Mitesh: Yo guys listen up. We have everything done, but, we need your help for a dance step to go with the scene. In Aapki Khashi, there are two guys who are singing, which is going to be Anurag and Arjun. But the thing is that there's a instrumental part where I want the verse to change from Anurag to Arjun. Why don't we show you a example.

Priya puts on the song first Anurag begins to sing then Arjun. Then so on and so forth.

Mitesh: now after this instrumental part I want Arjun to sing but be away from Priya. So it seems like Anurag came in between Arjun and Priya and swept Priya off her feet.

Anurag begins to get mad when he see Arjun dancing with Priya. Anurag then breaks into the dance and begins to dance with Priya. Everyone gets confused but get interrupted by Mitesh.

Mitesh: (stands up. Happy.) that's it! That's what I wanted. (Anurag and Priya stops) That's what we're going to do.

Priya: (understanding what Mitesh was talking about) I don't mind.

Arjun: I don't mind either. However, next time, Anurag can you push me a little less harder. I don't want to fall on or off of something.

Anurag: (embarrassed) Sorry

Mitesh: ok that's great. Priya and Anurag you meet me outside Studio 87. My friends works there and he said he could record the song.

Anurag and Priya: ok

Mitesh: Anyways I'm tired. Yo Pritem can I sleep over for the night. My dad's having a party.

Sunil: yeah I should be going to.

Mitesh and Sunil go into Pritem's room. Sunil comes out and say bye to everyone. Anurag goes to drop Sunil outside.

Sunil: hey Anurag can I ask you something?

Anurag: yeah sure

Sunil: Did something happen after since we last meet. Everyone seems lost mostly you, Manisha, Pritem, and Priya. I'm worried mostly of Manisha and Pritem. They're not like them self open and free. They seem more stable.

Anurag: really I haven't noticed.

Sunil: Well anyways I have to go or Nandini is going to kill me. Bye

Anurag: bye

Sunil gets in to the car and drives away. Anurag goes back into the house. After half a hour everyone gets up to leave.

Priya: I want to start the car. keys please.

Anurag: (handing her the keys but pulls it away when Priya goes to grab them) Just start it. I don't want to come outside and see my car is smashed against a tree.

Priya: (sticking out her tongue) phbbbb (Priya grabs the keys and runs outside. Anurag feels happy and begins to smile as he see her run out the house.)

Jyoti: (looking for her bag) where's my bag.

Manisha: inside we needed the room.

Jyoti and Naina go inside to Pritem's room.

Jyoti: (looking at Mitesh) oh my god he looks so cute when he's sleeping.

Naina: you really love him don't you.

Jyoti: (sitting next to Mitesh, combing through his hair with her fingers) Yeah. Why you thought I was joking.

Naina: yeah. I thought before you were just flirting. You just have to be a little more serious.

Jyoti: Like what tell him that I could jump over a cliff for him… because I will if he wants.

Naina: woo! Hold on there sister. I didn't mean that. Like me and Arjun.

Jyoti: Like you and Arjun. I'm sorry I didn't know you were going out but I thought Arjun liked Priya.

Naina: We're not and he does.

Jyoti: ok I'm confused.

Naina: (sits on a chair) I meant the way I'm serious around Arjun. See this is what happen. Before I was a nerdy, geeky, clumsy type of girl. You might have heard of the accident that happened in the library about 2 years ago, where books fell on two kids by a girl.

Jyoti: yeah I was there. (looking at Naina, whom is looking down, laughing) That was you. (remembering the books falling from above the selves on Arjun and Pritem) Wait and those boys were Arjun and Pritem. No wonder they looked familiar.

Naina: anyways, after that I fell in love with Arjun. I would pray to God to have Arjun give me those glances he gave to other girls. (laughing) One day I also wore a mini skirt to impress him but nothing. I had given up hope. But then I decided that I would ask him to the dance we had a month back.

Flashback Begins:

Naina: Hey!

Arjun: (ordering soda) Hey (talking to the cashier) that's it.

Naina: So you going to the dance.

Arjun: (uninterested) Yeah. (talking to the cashier) can you make it quick.

Naina: You going with anyone.

Arjun: Yeah with Priya.

Naina: Who?

Arjun: that beautiful girl over there

Naina: (looking at Priya who is looking at her) oh we-

Arjun: Excuse me (he grabs the soda and leaves)

Naina walks over to another table. The bell rings Priya walks up to Naina.

Priya: (tapping her on the back) Excuse me

Naina: (turning around) Yes

Priya: Your Naina right?

Naina: Yeah

Priya: (sticking out her hand) Hi I'm Priya

Naina: (ignoring her hand) Yeah I know who you are. (Priya takes back her hand) We have first period together. (sad) You sit next to Arjun.

Priya: Yeah! Since we're talking about Arjun. I heard you like him and want to go out with him.

Naina: (mad) And what you're here to warn me to stay away from Arjun cause he's your boyfriend.

Priya: (set back) Are you crazy? Sorry but me and Arjun aren't going out. I don't know where you got that idea but there is nothing like that between us.

Naina: (feeling stupid) So you're not going out? But I heard you are?

Priya: No! But anyways I heard you wanted to go out with him. And I know how!

Naina: I know how to also. Wear mini skirts, tank tops, and all those other things. I was so stupid to try it too. But it didn't work.

Priya: I'll help you and you won't have to wear those mini skirt and tank top.

Naina: why?

Priya: huh!

Naina: Why are you doing this? I know it not out of humanity. Why?

Priya: I won't lie to you. I was thinking of doing this to get back at Arjun. But now I can see how much you like him. Also, maybe after seeing you at the dance he might like you and he'll stop bugging me.

Naina: ok but when? Where?

Priya: you're house because if we do it in Arjun house, he'll know something is up.

Naina: Why not in your house?

Priya: I living with Arjun and Manisha right now since my parents are back in India.

Naina: why are they in India? If you don't mind me asking.

Priya: (about to cry but holds it back) My Nanni had a heart attack. So there with her.

Naina: oh I'm so sorry.

Priya: it's ok. So I see you then. (about to walk away) Wait I don't have your address.

Naina: oh yeah (taking out a paper and pen) Here you go.

Priya: Ok thanks.

Flashback ends

Naina: then Priya came over to my house she helped me get ready and we when to the dance. When we got to the dance she sent Arjun to me. But after one dance I found out he was only dancing with me because I looked pretty that night. So I told him if he doesn't like to dance with me because of me and he wants to dance with me because I look pretty. Then I shouldn't be here and I left.

Manisha: (opening the door, whispering) Come on time to go, let Mitesh sleep.

Naina and Jyoti grab they bags and leave.

Mitesh: (dreaming) Jyoti listen to me. I didn't kill her… Jyotiiiiiiii.

Everyone goes out to leave.

Anurag: ok I'll take Priya and Naina home…

Arjun: no Anurag I'll take Naina home.

Anurag: but we only got two cars.

Arjun: (playing with the keys) I got Mitesh car keys

Anurag: ok Manisha you're alone. Bye

Priya and Jyoti walk up to Naina.

Priya: Kya jadu kiya that Arjun is insisting on dropping you home.

Jyoti: Arjun Brother has straight up.

Priya whispers in Jyoti's ears while Arjun walks up next to Naina from behind.

Priya and Jyoti: (doing a step from the movie) Kya Karoon Haye Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai

Kya Karoon Haye Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai

Arjun and Naina look at each other then move away.

Anurag: hey kuch kuch hota hai ke tina, chala.

Priya: (walks madly up to Anurag) uhh… You're lucky I don't have a good comeback or else…

Anurag: (opening the car door) Yeah yeah I know. Get in.

Priya gets in. Everyone is about to get in.

Jyoti: What about me?

Anurag: (holds onto his door) Raj ke bina tina aur Anjali kya. Come on.

Jyoti gets into the car. Manisha, Jyoti, Priya, and Anurag drive away.

Arjun: Ab Chala

Naina: yeah sure

Arjun and Naina get into the car and drive away. After a few minutes…

Arjun: you're not going to ask me why I wanted to drop you off.

Naina: no

Arjun: why?

Naina: because I know someone might have forced you or you have to go to someone house who lives near by me.

Arjun: what if I say I wanted to.

Naina: then I'll call you a liar. Well here's my house.

Arjun drives up the parkway. Naina is about to get out. Arjun grabs her hand.

Arjun: you're not going to call me inside.

Naina: I was when I got out. Anyways, why are you so eager to come in my house.

Arjun: (still holding on to her hands) I'm not just wanted to know if you had manners.

Naina: (still holding on to her hands) you're talking about manners. Wow that's a surprise

Arjun: yeah! why?

Naina: Because it not polite to grab a ladies hand.

Arjun: (looking and then lets go of her hand) oh I'm sorry.

Naina gets out and turns to Arjun.

Naina: Also why do you suddenly want to know if I have manners. It's not like you're going to ask my hand (she stops and looks away knowing Arjun will never ask her hand in marriage)

Arjun: (answering Naina incomplete question) You never know. Bye

Arjun drives away. Naina runs up the stairs and into her house then up to her bedroom, where she jumps up and down like a kid in the candy shop.

omg this is a cool episode keep up the good work!
continue soon
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow ive only read like half or ur first episode ! its the coolest story here ! i cant wait to read more 😉
great part carry o the good work! 😊
Writinguru thumbnail
Hi,
Fist of all, I loved your story, it really moved me. I'm new here and I was wondering where do you post your work and is it possible to do so and maybe make money from writing stories and original content. I have so much I would like to write and do not know where to publish. If anybody here can suggest a network, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Amit

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 46

Mitesh and Anurag are both sitting down waiting for Priya. Priya comes into Studio 87.

Priya: (standing behind an empty chair that's in front of them) Sorry I'm late, it's Arjun…

Mitesh: (looking up from a file he was looking at) Acha Arjun! You're spending a lot of time with Arjun.

Priya: what do you mean?

Arjun is standing outside listening to Mitesh and Priya.

Mitesh: (he closes his file and walks to Priya) I mean that I have seen you have been spending a lot of time with Arjun and I thought that maybe there is something between you and …

Anurag: (he puts down the magazine he was reading. Sad) Excuse me. (He walks into the sound room)

Neither Mitesh nor Priya hear him and continue with they conversation.

Mitesh: Arjun.

Priya: what if there is something between me and Arjun. (Getting hyper) What are you going to do?

Mitesh: (pulling back) ok girl calm down. I was just pulling your leg.

Arjun: (coming in. both turn towards Arjun) Priya I have something I want to tell you.

Priya: (looking and laughing at the way Mitesh backed up) sure go ahead. (Both Mitesh and Priya turn their heads to look at Arjun)

Arjun: (serious) it's been a long time since I wanted to tell you this and since Mitesh brought this up I didn't see a better time then this to say it… I Love You!

Both Priya and Mitesh are shocked, they look at each other and then back at Arjun.

Arjun: (laughing) you guys should have seen your faces.

Priya: (mad) Arjun!

Priya walks and sits in the chair she was standing in front of before. Arjun goes and sits right next to her.

Arjun: yaar don't get mad. I know you love me but my heart belongs to someone else.

Mitesh goes, picks up the magazine Anurag was reading before and sits in front of Priya and Arjun.

Priya: (pretending to cry after finding out Arjun heart belongs to someone else) really? Who is she?

Arjun: (looking at Mitesh) Jyoti! (Mitesh looks up in a flash at Arjun. Arjun lifts his eyebrows again and again.)

Mitesh: (throwing the magazine at Arjun) Sala!

Arjun: (grabbing the magazine) come on! We all know you like Jyoti.

Mitesh: (standing up ignoring Arjun) what ever! Come on Priya lets get started.

Priya walks into the sound room.

Anurag: do you know the whole song?

Priya: Nope. You?

Anurag: Na but then how are we suppose to sing.

Priya and Anurag look at each other and then both open the door.

Anurag and Priya: (yelling) Mitesh!!!

Mitesh: (yanking of his ear phone from his neck) Ab Kya?

Anurag: we don't know the complete song lyrics.

Priya: (acting sarcastic) Mitesh wouldn't it be a little smarter to give us a paper with the lyrics on it so we don't have to sing from the top of our heads. (Mitesh looks at Priya and throws a paper at her. She grabs Anurag and puts him in front of her as a shield) Sorry!

Mitesh: (backing down) ok there is going to be a prompter in front of you where you are going to read the lyrics from. Is that fine with you Miss. Sarcastic?

Priya: (coming out from behind Anurag. Trying to act tough.) That more better.

Mitesh throws another paper at Priya. Priya puts Anurag yet again in front of her.

Anurag: (thinking) even if you can't be mines I will always protect you forever. (Shocked by what he just said. Still thinking) what is wrong with me? What am I saying?

Priya: (tapping on Anurag shoulder) are you coming?

Anurag: (confused at what he was thinking) yeah.

Priya and Anurag start to sing. After they finish singing…

Mitesh: alright you guys go home and we'll meet up in Anurags' house later to watch the video. I'll stay behind and mix your version with the original version because they were some parts where you didn't sing well.

Later on at Anurags' house.

Anurag: no mom I'm not going to join Mr. Kapoor business.

Anju [Anurags' Mom]: He's your father and it's you're …

Anurag: (mad) wrong he's Sunil's' father. That bas***d (Anurag moms slaps him)

Anju: (mad) don't you dare.

Anurag gets mad, grabs his jacket and leaves.

Anju: (calling from behind him) Anurag… Anurag… Anu…

Anurag father comes down the stairs.

Rajesh [Anurags' Father]: what happen honey?

Anju: what else will happen Anurag left again.

Rajesh: Forget him. How's does this tie look with this suit.

Anju: (fixing the tie) listen why don't you talk to him nicely. Maybe he'll listen to you.

Rajesh: (pulling his tie away and fixing it himself) forget it if he doesn't want to join the business then forget it. He's been a pain since my business began. Only because of you I asked him to join the business or else I don't need him.

Anju: (mad) a pain! He's your son! You started your business when he was 6, when he needed you the most and you're calling him a pain. (Calming down) why don't you change a little -

Rajesh: forget about me but I have noticed you have changed a lot. What happen to those kitty parties, the shopping with your friend and those trips abroad?

Anju: I quit

Rajesh: why?

Anju: for Anurag. Remember about four months ago when Miteshs' father had that party and I decided to leave early since I didn't feel good.

Rajesh: (looking at some files) yeah but I don't understand where Anurag has to do with that.

Anju: (continuing) when I got home that night I found Anurag drunk in the living room. [Flashback begins]

Anju: (holding on to Anurag) Anurag! Anu beta are you ok? Have you drank - Are you drunk?

Anurag: (laughing) Are you blind Mrs. Kapoor? Of course I'm drunk but why do you care. Why would Mrs. Kapoor care about little old me?

Anju: Beta, why are you talking this way? Why wouldn't I care for you? I'm your mother!

Anurag: (laughing) mother… don't make me laugh. Where was this mother hood, this mamta when I had the main part in school function at the age of 7? You and Mr. Kapoor never came to any of my school festivals, function, or meeting. Chachu was always there. Oh yeah lets not forget when I was locked up and sent to court for that murder trail. Where were you having a vacation in Australia. It was Chachu, Sunil, Pritem and his parents who got me out of that stupid trial.

Anju: Anurag

Anurag: (losing his senses he sits onto the floor) I still remember that one night when me and Sunil came up to you because we were afraid of the thunder. You had spread the sheet on Sunil but why not me. (Crying) you comb through his hair to calm him down and put him to sleep but why not me? You kissed him good night but why not me? Why? Because of you and Mr. Kapoor I (he tries to get up but falls)

Anju: (grabbing onto him) Anurag

Anurag pushes his mother away but then goes unconscious. [Flashback ends]

Rajesh: (laughing) that's what you were afraid of. I saw this side of Anurag many times.

Anju: (mad) and you never cared. He is your son.

Rajesh: (mad) he's only my son when he begins to act like it and until then this is the way it's going to be. I'm late for work. Bye.

Anju: (sad) bye

Anurag gets into his car and calls Pritem.

Pritem: hey Anurag, we're on our way, we are just about 15 minutes away.

Anurag: change of plans we can't watch the movie at my house.

Pritem: why? Is everything alright.

Anurag: No! Mom wants me to join Mr. Kapoor business. Anyways I'll explain when I get there.

Pritem: ok we'll call back to tell you where we should meet up.

Anurag and Pritem cut the line. Pritem stops the car and turns to Priya, Manisha, Jyoti, and Arjun

Pritem: ok guys there is a problem we can't watch the video in Anurag house.

Manisha: why not?

Pritem: it's a long story. So where do you want to go?

Jyoti: come to my house, no one is going to be home.

Pritem while driving to Jyoti house calls and tells Anurag to meet them there.

Everyone reaches Jyoti house. Mitesh and Naina arrive together there later.

Pritem: (rubbing his stomach) Where is the kitchen?

Jyoti: (sitting and looking at Mitesh) right around the corner.

Pritem gets up and walks into the kitchen and locks the door. Jyoti wonders why he asked that and walks to the kitchen but finds the door locked.

Jyoti: (knocking on the door) Pritem what are you doing?

Pritem: (opening the door) cooking (he closes the door)

Jyoti: (turning around to leave) ohhhh (then turns back to the door and knocks on the door) If you wanted to eat something you could have asked me. Pritem open the door. Pritem what are you doing. Open up the door.

Pritem: (opening the door) where is the rice?

Jyoti: in the bottom cabinet.

Pritem: (closing the door) thanks

Jyoti: (knocking on the door) hey Pritem open up. If you want something I'll make it for you.

Mitesh gets up and walks towards her.

Mitesh: (putting his hand on her shoulder) let it go. He doesn't listen to anyone when he is hungry. It's better if you just let him cook.

Pritem: (yelling from inside) where are the masala? Never mind I found it.

Jyoti: (giving up) ok

After a couple of minutes later.

Pritem: (coming out walking like a butler) Lunch is served!

Everyone walks to the dining table.

Jyoti walks up to Pritem.

Jyoti: you could have told me. I would have made you something.

Pritem: you were so lost into Mitesh I didn't want to bug you. (Laughing) also no one could cook better then me.

Jyoti: we'll see

They both walk into the kitchen. Everyone finishes eating lunch and walk to the living room to watch the tape.

Jyoti: you were right Pritem you're a really good cook. When did you learn how to cook?

Anurag: (laughing) I could answer that. One of my cousin (talking to Pritem) who is happily married.

Pritem: (trying to act like a player) she still can't resist me.

Anurag: (throws a pillow at Pritem and then starts talking to Jyoti) well one of my cousin, who Pritem had a crush on, uses to come to our house a lot before getting married. Pritem would come to my house just to flirt with her. However, she would always be in the kitchen cooking. Pritem would go into the kitchen to flirt but would come out learning a new recipe.

Jyoti: (laughing) poor Pritem.

Pritem: (feeling sad) yeah poor Pritem.

Jyoti: hey Pritem marry me.

Everyone looks shocked at Jyoti. Mitesh heart begins to beat very fast

Pritem: what?

Jyoti: yeah! You cook so well and I always wanted to chef for a husband.

Mitesh starts to calm down.

Pritem: (laughing) yeah sure. When should we schedule the wedding?

Arjun: you can't get married to him because I love you.

Mitesh begins to get mad.

Jyoti: (feeling bad for Pritem) sorry Pritem I want to marry Arjun now.

Arjun gets happy and sits next to Jyoti and hugs her. Mitesh gets up and leaves. Jyoti is about to get up but is held back by Arjun.

Arjun: (whispering) let him go.

Jyoti sits back against Arjun.

Pritem: great another girl comes into my life and she also taken by a friend.

Manisha looks up at Pritem.

Priya: (confused) what you mean by another friend.

Pritem: (looking at Manisha) never mind.

Naina: (looking down) I'll marry you Pritem.

Pritem: (jumping up) really!?! (On his knees walking to Naina) really you will?

Naina: yeah sure.

Pritem: (hugging her) great I love you so much. (Backing off her) but why?

Naina: (confused) what?

Pritem: why do you want to marry me?

Naina: (holding on to Pritem face) same as you I fell for someone but he doesn't love me (Arjun looks up at Naina about to cry but hides it) so why don't you and me, two heart broken people, get married.

Pritem: (hugging her again) you so smart. (Laughing) I got the smart one.

Mitesh walks in.

Mitesh: so what happen?

Manisha: nothing Arjun and Jyoti decided to get married to each other and Pritem and Naina have also decided to get married

Mitesh: lol so everyone is set except for Priya.

Priya: no I'm set (Anurag looks up at Priya) I got Avinash. Wait you don't have anyone.

Mitesh: I don't need anyone.

Priya: come on

Mitesh: (mad because the topic of him getting married was about to pop up) no come on. Let watch the video.

Mitesh puts on the video and everyone sits to watch the video. While watching the video everyone begins to think if they really have feeling for the other person. Is it love or just an attraction? Everyone gets up after watching the video.

Naina: (getting ready to leave) I have to admit the video was great. It looked like an actual fashion show with the comedian host, dancer and singer.

Anurag: (putting on his shoes) hey we still have one more day before we have to go back to school. So let's got to the club tomorrow.

Manisha: (putting on her jacket) sure then shopping tomorrow.

Arjun: (standing next to Mitesh waiting for the others) well you guys go ahead, us guys are going to chill at home.

Priya: (standing next to Pritem) what do you guys do stuck at home anyways.

Arjun: (walking in front of Priya) it's for us to know and you to find out.

Priya: (confronting him) don't worry I'll find out (she walks away smiling.)

Arjun starts to smile watching Priya leave. Anurag and Naina begin feeling bad about Arjun and Priya getting close.

Everyone leaves.

alydesi_chick thumbnail
wow.. i read these after a long time. the epi's were awesome. i loved them .i cant wait for the next episode. plzz updaet soon. 😃
hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
pls cont soon

Episode 47

The following day the guys meet up at Pritems' house. The girls meet up at Manishas' House. The girls wait for Manisha to get ready.

Naina: then Arjun wanted to know if I had any manner and I told him "Also why do you suddenly want to know if I have manners. It's not like you're going to ask my hand in marriage".

Jyoti: (excited) then

Naina: he said you never know.

Jyoti: (excited) oh yeah he likes you.

Naina: (happy to hear that he might like her, but is trying to keep her heart calm.) no he doesn't… he's just trying to be nice.

Jyoti: Priya you tell us. (Priya is lost in her own thoughts) Priya!

Priya: huh?

Naina: where are you lost?

Priya: Nothing was just wondering what the guys are doing?

Jyoti: why?

Priya: Almost every guy knows what girls do on they spare time or when they hanging out with other girls.

Jyoti: yeah I guess but what does that have to do with the guys.

Priya: Do you know what guys do?

Jyoti and Naina begin to think as Manisha comes into the room and sits in front of the mirror.

Naina: to think of it I don't

Jyoti: me either.

Manisha: (putting on makeup) don't know what?

Priya: what are they guys doing right now.

Manisha: (stops applying make-up to think then starts applying again) I never spent time to much to know.

Priya: I was thinking that they might watch cricket or some other sport. But they is nothing on TV. to watch.

Manisha: (sarcastically) so what you want to do… find out what they are doing.

Priya gets an idea and smiles. Manisha gets a feeling that Priya just got an idea that might ruin her shopping and quickly turns to Priya.

Manisha: No Priya come on.

Priya: please Manisha, we might not get a change like this to find out what they doing,

Jyoti: I don't mind.

Naina: me either.

Manisha: you're lucky I want to find out as well.

Priya: (jumping out of the bed) great lets go.

Manisha: wait let me change into pants.

Priya ok hurry. This is going to be great!

Manisha changes and they get into the car.

Naina: so how are we going to find out what they are doing.

Jyoti: yeah! We can't just go up to them and ask "hey what are you guys doing" and they're going to tell us.

Priya: (sad seeing her plans fail) they're right/

Manisha: don't worry we can sneak through the back. There's a window that Pritem keeps open if he needs to sneak in. I know his house like the back of my hand.

Priya: (overexcited) great!!!

The girls reach Pritem's house but park away from his house.

Manisha: (leading them through the back) ok follow me.

Manisha leads them through the back and through the open window front the back.

Manisha: (whispering) ok guys listen there's a stair case across this room just run up the stairs one by one and first see if any one is outside.

One by one, Manisha. Jyoti and Priya looks out the door and runs up the stairs. Anurag comes out from one f the backroom. He then stops near the room where Naina is hiding and turns back to look at the room he came out from and thinks. Naina gets shocked when she see Anurag back towards her, she covers her mouth, quickly sneaks behind Anurag and runs up the stairs. Anurag turns around and walks into the living room.

Naina: (whispering to the other) that was close I thought Anurag would have caught me and that was the end.

Manisha: (whispering) well good thing he didn't. Now lets go to the balcony, we could see the living room from the balcony.

They go to the balcony and watch the guys watching TV. Shilpa begins to cry and Pritem pulls his head back and looks at the balcony. The girls had pulled back the minute they heard Shilpa cry.

Pritem: Shilpa is awake. Arjun help me.

Arjun: why me?

Mitesh: I'll come.

Pritem and Mitesh get off the couch and throw a pillow at Arjun. They start to go up the stairs. The girls get scared and run into different room unnoticed. Priya and Naina run into different rooms and Manisha and Jyoti are stuck in one room. Mitesh and Pritem go into Shilpa room.

Pritem: I feed her, changed her, and burped her. Isn't she suppose to be sleeping now? (talking to Shilpa) Why aren't you sleeping… huh… mera beta, mera lal, mera something please go to sleep.

Mitesh: maybe she just woke up. Try putting her back to sleep.

In the other room.

Jyoti: I think I should go to the other room so I know when they leave.

Pritem: (realizing Shilpa is falling asleep) I think she just wanted to be tapped on the back. (putting her down)

Mitesh: yeah maybe (Mitesh sees someone running by as he looks at the door) I'll be right back.

Pritem: (placing a blanket on Shilpa) ok

Mitesh: unknowingly follows Jyoti into the other room. As he turns on the light the whole house lights goes off.

Manisha and Priya come out of they room and both run down but get scared as they see Anurag and Arjun coming towards them and run towards different direction. Manisha runs into the back room as Priya runs into another room.

Anurag: (seeing someone running into a room) You go upstairs I'll be up soon.

Arjun: ok

Pritem comes out of his room and walks down the stairs and meets Arjun half way.

Pritem: I'm going to go to the back room and try to fix the light switch. Could you go check on Shilpa?

Arjun: sure.

As Arjun goes up the stairs, Naina runs from one room to another. Arjun sees someone running and runs behind them.

Mitesh and Jyoti are in one room. Jyoti searches through the closet to find a place to hide. Mitesh comes from behind her.

Mitesh: (flipping on the lights… the lights go on then off… flipping the lights on and off) what happen to the lights.

Jyoti: (thinking) damn Mitesh is in the room.

Mitesh: (walking to the center) is anyone in here?

Jyoti shakes her head and tries to get out of the closet. Anurag walks into the room. Priya, standing next to the side table, hears the door open.

Priya: (back towards Anurag) oh my god who's in here.

Anurag sees someone figure next to the lamp and grabs a blanket. Meanwhile, Arjun follows Naina into a room. Naina goes in and stands next to the bed.

Arjun: is anyone here? (Naina stays still and quiet) I saw someone come in here. Who ever it is come out now or else.

Pritem walks down the stairs and into the back room where Manisha is hiding.

Manisha: Priya is that you?

Pritem: (smiling. Trying to sound like a girl) yes.

Manisha great help me find the switch box.

Mitesh walks towards the closet. Jyoti gets scared and tries to make a run for it. However, Jyoti trips over Mitesh and makes Mitesh lose his balance. Both fall to the floor.

Jyoti: (on the floor next to Mitesh) hey you ok?

Mitesh: yeah (confused) Jyoti! (Mitesh gets up) what are you doing here?

Jyoti: (getting up herself) spying on you.

Mitesh (still confused) What? (the lights go on)

Anurag grabs the blanket and throws it on Priya. He grabs onto her and falls with her on to the bed.

Anurag: now I got you.

Priya: Anurag get of me.

Anurag: (slipping the blanket off her face) Priya?!? What are you doing here? (The light turns on)

Naina tries to run out of the room.

Arjun: (grabbing on to Naina) you aren't going anywhere.

Naina: Arjun let me go.

Arjun: Naina (the lights go on) what are you doing here?

Pritem pushes Manisha towards the wall against the switch.

Manisha: Priya what are you doing?

Pritem: I'm not Priya.

Manisha: Pritem? (Pritem flips on the light) what are you doing here?

Mitesh and Jyoti.

Jyoti: so then I decided to sneak into this room. But how did you know I was in this room.

Mitesh: I saw someone run by, so I told Pritem I'll be back and I sneaked behind you. You girls are so funny to me. Mostly Priya (starting to laugh) she just like Anurag, ready for a fight.

Jyoti: you look so cute when you're laughing.

Mitesh: (stops laughing) Jyoti we need to talk. I know you like me.

Jyoti: I don't like you. I love you.

Mitesh: (sad) Jyoti Please.

Jyoti: ok go ahead.

Mitesh: Jyoti I want you to listen to me and listen good because I don't want you to be heart broken later when reality really hits you.

Jyoti: what is it.

Mitesh: I don't know love you. (Jyoti falls on to the bed) Look I wasn't trying to ignore you because I didn't want you to find out I like you. I ignored you because I didn't want you to fall for me anymore and then expect something in return. (Jyoti starts to cry) I do care about you (thinking) more then you care for me. (stops thinking) but mere kismat… forget it. I just want you to know that even if I think about loving you or marrying you so many wrong things could happen to you and I'm not ready to face that.

Jyoti: (tears still coming out of her eyes) what do you mean?

Mitesh: Kismat ka khel hai that's all I could tell you. My destiny is written in such a way that everyone, meaning girls, I get close to something wrong happens to them. I tried so much not to get close to Manisha but somehow she just touched my heart. When Priya came I tried so much not to get close to her but her childish nature just touched me as well. You don't know when Manisha got into that accident with Pritem. (starting to cry but holds himself back) How much I cursed at myself and my destiny.

Jyoti: You can't blame everything on your kismat. It's all in your head.

Mitesh: Jyoti, you haven't heard what I have been through. What I have seen.

Jyoti: I'm ready to listen.

Mitesh: (surprised to hear that) Jyoti please try to understand.

Jyoti: alright if that is what you have decided then that is fine with me. But I will always love you and…

Mitesh: (cutting her off) Jyoti…

Jyoti: no you had a chance to talk now you listen. I love you and that you can't take that away. My parent are getting me engaged to a guy and the only person on my mind is you. I tried so much to convince my mom that I love you and that I could get you to tell me your true feelings, that you love me. My sister tried to convince me but I didn't listen. Maybe I should of have listen to her. I wouldn't had cried all those nights. I wouldn't had prayed for you every chance I got. (Mitesh tries to speak but gets cut off my Jyoti) it ok let it go. I got my answer. (Jyoti gets up and is about to leave but stops and turns to Mitesh) Oh yeah I'm getting engaged after college is over I'll be sending you an invitation card when the date is fixed.

Jyoti leaves.

Anurag is still on top of Priya.

Anurag: what are you doing here?

Priya: Get off of me and I'll tell you.

Anurag: Sorry (he gets off of her)

Priya: (getting up. She stands in front of him) I really wanted to take Arjun challenge and wanted to find out what you guys do and thanks to you I'll never find out.

Anurag: you really want to know what we do.

Priya: yeah

Anurag: come here.

Priya: (sits next to Anurag like a child) what?

Anurag: it's for us to know and you to find out.

Priya gets mad and pushes Anurag. Anurag pushes Priya. Both of them begin to fight. While fighting both of them get a tingling feeling inside and feel as if they're both getting way to attached and stop. Both of them get up and start to fix each other then look at each other.

Anurag: (at the same time as Priya) Priya

Priya: (at the same time as Anurag) Anurag

Priya: we need to talk.

Anurag: I know.

Priya: what is this Anurag. I know that you feel it to. I see it in your eyes. (Priya looks down

Anurag: I don't know myself Priya. I thought so much. I thought about it when we first kissed. When we almost kissed in the closet. I thought it about it a million times. I just don't know.

Anurag pulls out a cigarette and begins to smoke. Priya turns to him and pulls it out.

Priya: (mad) what the hell is this? When did u start smoking?

Anurag: a couple of months ago.

Priya: (mad) you know this thing could kill you.

Anurag: ok calm down.

Priya: (calming down) promise me you wont smoke (putting it out and throwing it out the window).

Anurag: We have other problems (point his finger between him and her)

Priya: so what do you want to do.

Anurag: it's not what we should do that I'm worried about. I'm mostly worried about why this is happening. I am always thinking that whatever is happening between us is attraction. But sometimes my mind says it might be…

Priya: (cutting him of) love? (sad) that is what I always be thinking.

Anurag: (trying to get cheerful) but it can't be love because I love…

Priya: (cutting him off again. Guessing with a hope of being right) Manisha!?!

Anurag: (uncertainty) yeah.

Priya: (gets up and is about to leave but stops and turns to Anurag) now the only thing we could do is stay far away from each other as possible.

Anurag: (sad about the idea but is fine) yeah.

Priya leaves the room. Anurag then again pulls out a cigarette and begins to smoke. Meanwhile, Arjun is still holding on to Naina hands.

Naina: Please Arjun let go.

Arjun: first tell me what are you doing here.

Naina: Spying on you guys. Now please let go of me.

Arjun: (flirting) no! now that I have you all to myself you want me to let you go.

Naina: come on Arjun it doesn't feel right.

Arjun: why doesn't it feel right.

Naina: (pulling her hand away in madness) because you love Priya.

Naina leaves the room. Arjun stand there in disbelief. Meanwhile in the back room, Pritem has Manisha against the wall.

Pritem: (placing his hand on the left side of Manisha head) I should be asking you that question.

Manisha: (straighten herself up. Standing up to Pritem) what if I don't want to tell you?

Pritem: (slowing moving his face towards Manisha) what if I get it out of you.

Manisha: (bring herself more towards him) try to.

Pritem and Manisha are about to kiss, but Manisha moves away.

Manisha: (talking to herself) this can't be

Pritem: (in a low voice which Manisha isn't able to hear) why not?

Manisha: (talking to herself again. Trying to consult herself) because I love Anurag.

Pritem looks at her shocked unaware of the fact that she wasn't talking to him. Manisha looks at him and leaves.

Everyone, one by one, comes into the living room. Everyone comes in with there facial expression changed. Everyone wears an happy and cheerful mask. However everyone, within themselves, feel despair and depressed. Everyone continue to talk to each other as nothing had happen inside the room.