Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
amazing part
at first it was funny but as they talked it got more confuse......tell u all r messed up.....they dont even know their true feelings
cont soon
oh my gosh oh no........ they r all heart broken!!! 😭
nice update! 👏 good work! keep it up! carry on soon
alydesi_chick thumbnail
wowow. aswesome update. they finally told each other their feelings. wow. can't wait till the next update 😃 plzz update soon
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah i cant wait alos !!!! plz update soon !!!
.:Misty:. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 48

The next day at the club, everyone is trying to enjoy themselves. However, everyone is lost in their thoughts and feel as they were strangers to one another. Mitesh tries to ignore Jyoti and dances with Priya. Jyoti, now understanding Mitesh could never be hers, dances with Arjun. Naina and Pritem, both confused on where they stand in Arjun or Manisha life, dance together. The two people, whom seem to be the perfect couple in front of everyone eyes, feel wrong. The night goes by quiet except for the the few words exchanged between these close stranger.

The next day the group presents their project to the class. The class begins to clap as Mr. Verma stops the video at the end.

Mr. Verma: Very well done! Much better then I expected. Who came up with the idea of putting of this together?

Pritem: (standing up proud) that would be me. Yeah ladies it was me, the hot and sexy Pritem.

Mitesh: (pulling him down) Oye tu baithna, hot and sexy. (Everyone laughs) It wasn't him it was out friend Naina who came up with the idea.

Mr. Verma: Oh Ms. Naina I know her. She is quite smart.

Arjun looks up and remembers the time he said that he likes Naina, when she had came up with the plans.

Mr. Verma: anyways everything was good well rehearsed, edited and hosted. Except for the music which I believe falls beautifully into Priya and Anurags' lap; as well as Mitesh, for the music editing. So who should I blame (sarcastically)?

Priya: (mad and jumpy. Ready to argue) before you start going around pointing fingers, can you let us know what was wrong with the music?

Mr. Verma: hahaha a wise guy huh? In little or no time you will be taking Anurags' place.

Even hearing each other names being compared or connected sends shivers down their spines.

Mr. Verma: Well from what I heard there were parts that didn't seem to go along with each other. They were a different in the voice and tone of the singers. Which I might add was very well disguised but unfortunately I have a good keen for music and I heard the differences.

Mitesh: well then accuse me, when editing the tape I had to add the original parts of the song to the parts that Anurag and Priya couldn't sing.

Mr. Verma: was that really Anurag and Priya. Wow! Both of you should join Indian idol or something. I advice Sa Re Ga Ma Pa but that's my taste. I'll revise the video with that point in mind that you sang it and maybe give some personal dos and don'ts and you'll have the tape in a couple of days. (Taking out the tape) If only you guys had worked like this on you essay.

Everyone laughs.

A couple of days went by everyone tries to make thing seem like the way it was before. Pritem acts like his flirtatious self, but only in front of Manisha. Anurag and Manisha act like the perfect couple everyone wants them to be. But when left alone they become complete strangers. Priya trying to ignore Anurag finds shelter in Arjun friendship, which leads to Arjun and Naina distance. Also, Mitesh tries to make as much distances between himself and Jyoti. Jyoti gives up her dream of getting married to Mitesh. She decided to get married to the guy her parents picked out.

Jyoti is coming back home from school. She opens the door and her younger sister runs to her.

Sister: guess who is here?

Jyoti: who?

Sister: your dulha

Jyoti: oh my god! (About to run out the door) Tell them I'm not home.

Sister: (grabbing her) I can't they know someone was at the door.

Jyoti: tell them it was the mail carrier.

Sister: (pulling her) like he has the keys to out house.

Jyoti and her sister walk in.

Jyoti: Namaste aunty, uncle and (grinding her teeth) Karan.

Aunty, Uncle and Karan: Namaste

Aunty: tumhare studies kaise ja rahe hai?

Jyoti: (thinking) why don't you really ask me what is in your head? If I really am ready to marry your son.

Jyoti mom: Jyoti beta aunty is asking you something.

Jyoti: oh I'm sorry. Studies are fine. Going great (drifting off) just great.

Jyoti: (thinking) oh my god now I have to sit here and make sweet talk. Yet the worst part of all is that I have to make pretend I like your son, but I don't. I love Mitesh. (Lowering her head) Now the only thing I have is my parents, since my dream of Mitesh is broken and whatever they choose for me will be fine for me.

Later that night. Jyoti talks to her sister.

Jyoti: I know I'm going to get engaged soon, but what can I do my heart still beats for Mitesh. I said yes to Karan because I got my answer from Mitesh. I had promised mom if Mitesh says no I will marry Karan.

Sister: I know this is hard for you to give up Mitesh but you need to try. Why run after something that's not there.

Jyoti: yeah maybe you're right. But I have this weird feeling that Mitesh is going to say yes to me. I just hope it not to late when he does. But still I know what I'm doing is right since Mitesh is no longer in my future. I don't know my heart is saying something and my head is saying something else.

Jyoti trying her best to make up her mind of forgetting Mitesh falls asleep.

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whoa this was superb !!!! 👏 also very well written 😳 😃 😃 i cant wait to see what happens next !! poor jyoti
alydesi_chick thumbnail
wowow. awesome update. i can't wait till the next update to find whats gonna happen....thxxx
plss update soon 😃
.:Misty:. thumbnail

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 49

After two days, Mr. Verma is going through his grade book when Jyoti walks by.

Mr. Verma: Jyoti

Jyoti turns around and walks into the classroom.

Jyoti: yes Mr. Verma

Mr. Verma: Could you do me a favor and (handing her the video tape) give this to Mitesh or one of them. It's the project you helped them with.

Jyoti: (grabbing the tape) sure!

Mr. Verma: You guys really came up with something good.

Jyoti: Thanks

Jyoti: (Takes the video and leaves. Thinking) maybe this way I have a chance to see Mitesh. He has been ignoring me for the pass couple of days. Hope I get to see him today.

Jyoti leaves the school and hops into a taxi. Priya calls Jyoti.

Jyoti: yeah Priya what's up?

Priya: you are coming to the movies with us, right?

Jyoti: I'm sorry I can't my mom wants me to come shopping with her for the engagement.

Priya: Engagement!?! Oh wait I forgot.

Jyoti: (thinking) I wish I could forget that easily to. (Talking to Priya) I have to go. Bye

Priya: bye

Priya turns around and talks to Anurag and Manisha.

Priya: Jyoti's not coming.

Manisha: so that leaves you, me, Anurag and Arjun.

Anurag: we didn't call Mitesh.

Manisha: you know what Anurag you go with Priya to Mitesh house, and pick him up and if he says no, drag him out.

Anurag: (trying to stay away from Priya) why don't we go together.

Priya: (also trying to stay away from Anurag) Yeah it's better if we go together.

Manisha: no you guys go ahead, get Mitesh, and we'll meet up in front of the cinema. Anyways, my mom got some work for me to do so it's better if you guys go and chill while I get there with Arjun.

Manisha turns, gets into her car and leaves. Anurag and Priya feel strange being left alone with each other. But decided to get moving with out any interaction between the two.

Jyoti reaches Mitesh house and knocks on the door. The servant of the house opens the door and brings her in after she introduces herself. Jyoti is lead to the living room, asked to sit and wait for Mitesh as the servant goes to tell Mitesh she is here and get her some juice. Meanwhile, Mitesh father walks in drunk and is clinging onto a lady maybe 4 or 5 years older then Jyoti. Jyoti stands up as she see Mitesh's father.

Jyoti: Namaste Uncle Aunty.

Chirag [Mitesh Father]: who the hell are you?

Jyoti: I'm Mitesh friend, Jyoti.

Chirag: oh Mitesh friend! (Laughing) what did you see in him? (Speaking seriously) Watch out he's the devil son born, unfortunately, into my family.

Jyoti gets shocked to hear this and looks towards the lady.

Chirag: why are you looking at her, she not Mrs. Chopra? (Kissing her on her cheek) Maybe for tonight. (Mad) I lost my wife because of that good for nothing…

The lady: (speaking sweetly) honey, calm down. It's ok.

Chirag: (calming down) yeah you're right why should I ruin my day because of that bas***d.

Anurag and Priya arrive to Mitesh house. They find the door open and walk in but stop when they hear Mitesh dad. Mitesh father goes close to Jyoti.

Chirag: You seem to look like a smart girl, why are you hanging out with that loser. I bet you're here for his money. (Priya looks up at Anurag, in shock. But gets confused when she realizes that Anurag is getting mad) But why go to him when the main money machine is in front of you. (Mitesh dad is about to touch Jyoti)

Mitesh: (standing at the top of the stairs) don't you dare touch her. (Coming down the stairs)

Chirag: (speaking to Jyoti) Speaking of the devil. (Mad. Talking to Mitesh) what are you going to do if I touch her, huh? What is she your girlfriend? I thought you would never try not to get close to a girl after you kill my wife.

Jyoti and Priya are shocked. Anurag anger begins to grow.

Mitesh: (mad) I didn't kill mom (calming down) you know pretty well mom died in a car accident.

Chirag: (mad) you killed her! You're the reason! Don't try to hide it. She died because of you. You killed my wife.

Mitesh: (breaking a glass vase) I didn't kill them. (Madly turning to his dad like he was going to kill him. Grabbing onto his dad collar) you got that I didn't kill them.

Chirag: (grabbing Miteshs' hands) Go ahead and kill me like you killed my wife, my sister and the lady I called mother. You killed all of them. You're a bloody murderer. Go ahead kill me!

Mitesh lets go of his father collar, turns to the wall and hides his tears from everyone.

Chirag: oh my god! Go ahead and cry. It's not like their going to come back. If it did I would have continued to beat you like I did when you were young. (Grabbing onto the lady) lets go darling, this is an everyday thing.

Mitesh father and the lady leave. Priya is about to walk in when Anurag grabs her hand and takes her out. Jyoti walks up to Mitesh and puts her hand on his shoulder. Mitesh holds her hand, turns around, and hugs Jyoti; he begins to cry on her shoulder.

Meanwhile, Anurag outside kicks the plant of the steps in rage. Priya watches him in confusion.

Priya: (stopping him) what the hell are you doing?

Anurag: (pushing her hand out of the way) leave me alone. (He kicks another plant and walks to his car.)

Priya: (she walks intensely to the car and turns Anurag to face her) what the hell is your problem? Why did you bring me out here for? What's wrong with you? Mitesh is in there, crying. (About to cry) You're out here breaking plants. (Crying) That's how you show your friendship. You should have been in there for him. You should have been the one to give him your shoulder to cry on. If you don't want to do that you should have let me go in there. You know forget it. I'm going back in. (she turns to go in. Anurag grabs her and pins her to the side of the car. Priya begins to cry more then before) How could he do that Anurag? How could a father blame his son for his wife…? Why is he doing that Anurag? Everything his father told him hit me like a thousand needles. How could Mitesh… (Priya begins to cry more with every word. Anurag unable to take it and fighting all his feelings grabs on to Priya and hugs her.)

Anurag: (holding onto her like he never wants to lose her) Priya please calm down… please stop crying. (Priya begins to wipe her tears but more tears continue to flow down her cheek)

Priya: (crying grabbing onto Anurag shirt) but why Anurag?

Anurag: (leaning against the car door looking up at the sky; stilling holding on to Priya. She continues to cry on his chest.) This is all because of that accident that Mitesh dad lost his abilities to care for anything. Mitesh parents loved each other since they were in high school. When they got older their parents were against them getting married. So they decided to run away. Mitesh father worked under a friend and then later began his own business. Everything was going fine. Their business was going bigger and stronger just like their love. When Mitesh mom got pregnant everyone was happy. Everyone seemed to get along. But then when Mitesh mom was going to deliver, the doctor told Mitesh dad that she could only save one person. Mitesh fought with Mitesh mom, that if anything happen to her, he will never expect the child. Mitesh mom took the decision to save the baby. Hopefully the doctor was able to save both mother and son. When Mitesh dad came in he didn't even look at Mitesh and walked straight to his wife. He grew to love Mitesh but would get mad when his wife would pay more attention to Mitesh then him. Mitesh did have a good loving family until that day his mom and his aunt meet with an accident. Mitesh had a part in the school play and since this time it was the main part of the play, he really wanted his mom to come. When he saw his mom in the car coming towards him, in excitement, he ran into the middle of the street. Mitesh mom freaked out and ran out of her car towards him. While she was running toward him when a truck came and ran over his mom. His aunt, then, also jumps out of the car and also gets run over but a car, which freaked out after that accident. (Priya continues to cry as she thinks how Mitesh was able to see his mom and aunt die right before his eyes) The worst was yet to come. His father disowned him and would occasionally throw him out of the house. His Nanny would bring him in when she knew Mitesh dad was out cold after drinking. She decided to come to London after she knew about the accident and how Mitesh father treated him. His Nanny was the only one to care for him. He never felt alone with his Nanny around. But there was one day where she wasn't able to help him, but hopefully, he found someone else to care for him as much as his Nanny did. One day Mitesh and his father were coming back from a friend's party. Someone had cut him off on the road. He gets mad and tells Mitesh to get off and walk home. It was pouring that day, Manisha dad see him on the road walking home and pulls over. He decides to take Mitesh home. That was the day he meet Manisha and Arjun, they became quick friends that day, and stayed friends ever since then. When he got home, his Nanny had apologized again and again to Mitesh that she wasn't there for him. She had tried so much to get his father to tell him but he wouldn't say anything. Mitesh told her it was fine and that he met some new friends and told her about the time he had with them in the car. While laughing at Mitesh jokes, she felt a pain in her chest and told him to call the ambulance. When they got to the hospital, they pronounced her dead. Mitesh dad blow a fit and blamed Mitesh nanny's death on him.

Chirag: (slapping him) you're a disease! Whoever you love dies. You killed my wife! You killed my sister! And now the lady who was a mother to me after my family left me. (Throwing him on the floor) I'm even afraid to touch you! You never know I might never wake up again.

Mitesh was affected so much by this that he afraid of getting close to anyone. When he got older he decided to tell us the truth. Even through he knows it wasn't his fault, he has a fear of getting close to anyone. You remember that day Manisha and Pritem got into an accident; it took me a long time to explain to him that the accident has nothing to with him or his kismat. (Hearing Anurag heart beating really hard looks up at Anurag. Anurag gets mad) If there is a god, Mitesh will get what he deserves, his father's love.

Anurag continues to comfort Priya and takes her to the car. While inside, Mitesh tells Jyoti everything and Jyoti tries to comfort him, which brings them closer then before. Anurag and Priya go to the cinema to pick up Manisha and Arjun. While getting out of the car, Priya sees Manisha and begins to cry.

Manisha: (running to her) what is wrong? Why are you crying?

Anurag: she founded out about Mitesh and his dad.

Manisha: (tears begins to fall from her eyes) its ok honey. Look everything is going to get better after college Mitesh is going to leave and begin a new life. Come on let's go home you need to rest.

They get back into the car to go home.

alydesi_chick thumbnail
awwww....i got tears in my eyes. 😭 it's so sad, yet it's so sweet 😕 at the same time. it was an awesome update. thxx.
plxxxx update soon.
hipreet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing parts
i feel so bad for mitesh....poor guy
hope he gets his happiness back
plzzzz cont soon