KWK’s First Koffee Of The Week

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Yes, you read it abcolutely right. We will be having Koffee of the week instead of regular MOTWs. As KWK is a spicy, chatty show we thought of including some fun to the forum as well😛 (hope you like it).

Well it's really simple, every week we'll have a KOTW on the main spot (hot seat as some of you might referr to it as) and the KOTW  will get the chance to be as witty as s/he can when replying to the questions.

Since we all are aware of how MOTWs work, we ask usual questions like "What is your name?" , "Your profession?" etc, let's post some witty, different questions something like those which Karan asks in KWK.

For instance, Amir in RDB or Snajay in LRMB and give a different witty, funny reason (not usual ones like because he acted better and etc).

So let's get started with the First KOTW and that is none other than

your siggy (by Sweta)

Guys, the Koffee for this week is here so start heating it up with your "HOT HOT" questions😉.

preity8zinta and scorpion134?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats hun!!! will be bak wit some qs for u!!! 😃 hav fun being the frst koffee of the week!! 😆

ps.. great idea of kotw 😆 instead of motw x
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Congrats Roshni

Ok so here are my questions

If you had to cast of the following who would you pick:

Rakhi Sawant or Mallika Sherawat

SRK's worst performance

Hrithik in Krrish or Hrithik in D2

Karishma or Kareena

Salman, Aamir, SRK, Saif.....rate the khans in order

Who according to u is the REAL Khan

Best Body Male

Best Body Femal

Bips in Beedi, Aish in Kajra Re or Priyanka in Saiyan Re

Rani in Black or Rani in Babul

Action films or Romantic films

Whose more funnier: Paresh or Arshad

Better dancer: Madhuri or Aish

Comment on Kangana Ranuat

Best movie of 2006

Aamir in Lagaan or Aamir in RDB

Kunal Kapoor or Upen Patel

Shahid with Amrita Rao or Shahid with Kareena

Hrithik with Aish or Hrithik with Bipasha

Make one bollywood jodi which has never been made before

Ok those are all the questions....and enjoy ur week in the hot seat

~Rashi~ Edited by dazzlingdesi - 17 years ago
Saregama_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome 👏... well Roshini...ready to be grilled, ready or not... here are my questions ..😉

Most overated (in bollywood)...

Actor ...
Actress...
Director...
Movie...

Fav. episode yet...

If you were to be marooned on an island with two actors/actress who would you choose and why?

Can two girls who must compete with each other in a profesional manner be friends?

Do you agree it is easier to for men to be friends than for women?

Your opinion on KANK...

If you were in a plane that was about to crash and in the plane was ur cousin, and ur best friend with you... and you only had two parachuts you would...

A cheesy pick up line that would work on you?

A cheesy pick up line you would use...

Marry a good looking man or a rich man... (both love you equally)

Marry a man from your culture who is poor or a man from another culture who is rich...(both love u equally)

Your opinion about Aish having to marry different trees and do many other rituals before tying the knot with Abhi...

Your opinion on bollywood in general..

If you woke tmr morning and turned into Karan johar you would...

If you had to wake up in another person's body it would be...

I think that is all for now... waiting for ur replies...😃
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thanx, this is the first time I have been on the hot seat and I'm kind of scared 😆 thank u mods 😊
I will try and b witty but im not that good so im sorry if my answers are disappointing!!! 😳
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollycrazy

congrats hun!!! will be bak wit some qs for u!!! 😃 hav fun being the frst koffee of the week!! 😆

ps.. great idea of kotw 😆 instead of motw x

thank u 😃

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Congrats Roshni thanx! 

Ok so here are my questions Okies . . . will try my best😳

If you had to cast of the following who would you pick:

Rakhi Sawant or Mallika Sherawat - both portray the hot sexy image and seem like they have fabulous personalities but none!😆 ummm mayb rakhi sawant cuz i saw her on bigg boss and she was amazing . . . such a character . . . she would definately b entertaining!

SRK's worst performance I love shah rukh but prob kank

Hrithik in Krrish or Hrithik in D2 Definately in D2 . . . did u c the abs?!😉

Karishma or Kareena Kareena

Salman, Aamir, SRK, Saif.....rate the khans in order SRK, Aamir, Salman then Saif

Who according to u is the REAL Khan SRK - he is king khan nobody can take this title

Best Body Male Hrithik Roshan/John Abraham

Best Body Female Priyanka Chopra 

Bips in Beedi, Aish in Kajra Re or Priyanka in Saiyan Re Bipasha she was sizzling hot!

Rani in Black or Rani in Babul Rani in Black as I still havent seen Baabul

Action films or Romantic films Romantic films . . . im a hopeless romantic

Whose more funnier: Paresh or Arshad Both r 2 good

Better dancer: Madhuri or Aish Madhuri Madhuri Madhuri

Comment on Kangana Ranuat can u believe I havent seen any of her films but she seems like an ok actress

Best movie of 2006 Lage Raho Munnabhai (I really need 2 catch up on my films cuz i still havent seen rang de basanti and im sure many may have said RDB)

Aamir in Lagaan or Aamir in RDB Both - fantastic actor

Kunal Kapoor or Upen Patel Kunal Kapoor

Shahid with Amrita Rao or Shahid with Kareena Shahid with Amrita

Hrithik with Aish or Hrithik with Bipasha Hrithik with Ash

Make one bollywood jodi which has never been made before Hrithik and Lara

Ok those are all the questions....and enjoy ur week in the hot seat

I will and thanx 4 the questions!🤗
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Awesome 👏... well Roshini...ready to be grilled, ready or not... here are my questions ..😉 Have 2 b ready even if im not!😆

Most overated (in bollywood)...

Actor ... thats hard u got me here and its only the 1st question! As much as I like SRK he is overated
Actress... Aishwariya Rai - shes a pretty face but doesn't really impress me where acting is concerned - disappointed me in d2
Director... Mayb RGV
Movie... KANK

Fav. episode yet... Prob the 1st epi with SRK cuz he made me laugh 2 much and 2 think the stars on the show were meant 2 b kajol & rani

If you were to be marooned on an island with two actors/actress who would you choose and why?

Bollywood - Hrithik and SRK - cuz Hrithik is damn hot and I liked him ever since his first film - need some eye candy on an island! SRK cuz I love his comic timing - would b the entertainer

Madhuri and Priety - Madhuri because i still feel she is the queen of bollywood even though her last film was devdas and she was and will always b my fav actress. Priety cuz she has a lot of life and it would be pure fun with her

Can two girls who must compete with each other in a profesional manner be friends? I think 2 actresses can become friends, they just need to set their priorities straight and keep personal and professional lives different. They mayb bollywood stars but at the end of the day they r just humans like us 

Do you agree it is easier to for men to be friends than for women? Yes because there tends to be much more rivalry between women because of small issues - i think the main reasons are because women tend to feel much more insecure
 and jealous  

Your opinion on KANK... Wasn't as good as I expected. I thought Abhishek was great and i couldn't understand why Rani's character would want 2 leave him - i definately wouldn't! 😆

If you were in a plane that was about to crash and in the plane was ur cousin, and ur best friend with you... and you only had two parachuts you would... ur putting me in a fix like kjo did with rani!
i would pray that we all be safe - i wouldn't know what I would do because 1 side theres friendship and on the other family. Sounds cheesy but prob save my best friend and cousin 

A cheesy pick up line that would work on you? Mayb the line of love at first sight I don't think any pick up lines would work on me except if it was a cute, hot guy saying it!

A cheesy pick up line you would use... I wouldn't use any pick up lines i'm not that kind of girl lol! I am 2 shy 2 say 1 

Marry a good looking man or a rich man... (both love you equally) A good looking rich man😉

Marry a man from your culture who is poor or a man from another culture who is rich...(both love u equally) Marry both😆 one the desi way and the other the cultural way - can't help it if 2 guys r into me and me in them😉 (trying 2 b witty did it work!😆)

Your opinion about Aish having to marry different trees and do many other rituals before tying the knot with Abhi... Absolutely ridiculous but if doing this makes her happy and safe then so be it. Can't do much about it but seriously i would question ash r u stupid? do u seriously believe marrying a tree will help ur relationship with abhi - whats meant 2 happen will happen

Your opinion on bollywood in general.. I love Bollywood the glitz the glamour but i wish actors/actresses who are really good get the recognition they should deserve such as ajay devgan and akshay kumar - brilliant actors but r not getting their dues

If you woke tmr morning and turned into Karan johar you would... not believe that I changed into a man!

If you had to wake up in another person's body it would be... Ash because she has Abhishek! she is loved by millions and has worked with gr8 film makers and actors. After all she is successful, beautiful, has respect and will b getting married 2 one of India's eligible bachelor's! the only downfall is marrying a load of trees

I think that is all for now... waiting for ur replies...😃 thanx 4 the questions - those were tough! I think I contradicted myself 😆

Edited by roshni kumar - 17 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_charm

congrats dear 👏

thnx😊

gulnit thumbnail
Rakhi Sawant or Mallika Sherawat ....malika dont know why

SRK's worst performance ...definitely kank it was crap

Hrithik in Krrish or Hrithik in D2...hrithik in D2

Karishma or Kareena ....alwayz been a fan of da kapoors...karisma

Salman, Aamir, SRK, Saif.....rate the khans in order aamir salman saif srk

Who according to u is the REAL Khan ...aamir khan...a legend

Best Body Male ...hrithik

Best Body Femal ...priyanka or bipasha

Bips in Beedi, Aish in Kajra Re or Priyanka in Saiyan Re ....bips

Rani in Black or Rani in Babul ...rani in black

Action films or Romantic films ...romantic

Whose more funnier: Paresh or Arshad ...paresh

Better dancer: Madhuri or Aish ..madhuri..tell me once when you hav seen ash dance propa like madhuri

Comment on Kangana Ranuat ...simplicity

Best movie of 2006 ...RDB

Aamir in Lagaan or Aamir in RDB... both

Kunal Kapoor or Upen Patel ...dont mind

Shahid with Amrita Rao or Shahid with Kareena ...shahid with kareena

Hrithik with Aish or Hrithik with Bipasha ..i hate ash...hrithik with bips

Make one bollywood jodi which has never been made before hrithik and madhuri