Posted: 17 years ago

Another rocking episode of KBC and Shahrukh da looked damn cool in a black coat and sky blue shirt.😳😳😳

Shahrukh's humour as usual was too good.πŸ˜†

V V L Raju won 25 lakhs and went away after hugging Shahrukh.He used his phone a friend called chaitanya hia nephew in hyderabad couldnt tell the question on time and so  couldnt answer the questions.

The har seat hot seat question was about what the two players of a tabla are called ie Dahina and baanyan

For the first time in kbc we had 2 fastest finger first questions

The first question was about the procedures in a washing machine start, soak, rinse and dry

The  fastest and the only correct answerer was Madhulata Kamrakar from MP.She was a teacher and wants to help her sister with 2 crore rupees.She used all her lifelines and won 40000 rupees and went away

The second fastest finger first was easy i am sorry i missed that question

The winner was Srinivasan Rao whom Shahrukh called Srinu the guy also wasent very intelligent he won 80000 but gave the question for 160000 wrong and came back to 20000 his dream of taking Priyanka Chopra to Switzerland went in vein.

The episode was an interesting one and humour as usual was good.

On a rating scale 8/10

So enjoy the weekend see you on Monday till then love you all 😳😳

Do leave your comments if you like the update😳

Muuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaah

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago
thx a lot for the update am really happy for raju guy i wanted him to win more but no prb 25 lakcs is also a gud amt 😊
hoo thnx for tht great update
thanks for the lovely update πŸ˜›
thx for the update....since no video working a good relief after reading ur update
some time ppl are not so smart who make it to the show.. and some are very good.. i mean the guys in yesterday's show in the beginning he was have problem due to hindi but he did very well with his lines etc. at the end of the day he won 25laks.. but using all of life lines and go home with 40.000 is not very good specially when you are a teacher.. i often fine first 4-5 questions are very easy very less histroy in it tetc. however some of them get reall yhard questions like this teacher.. well at least she went with some thing.. 😊
Thanks for the great update!
SRK rocks!

Originally posted by maha786

thx a lot for the update am really happy for raju guy i wanted him to win more but no prb 25 lakcs is also a gud amt 😊

hey my pleasure dear and yes I am glad Raju won 25 laks 

Originally posted by love srk

hoo thnx for tht great update

my pleasure I am glad you liked it