Anuj highly toxic psychopath narcissist man

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Anuj kapadiya since USA track started comes out as very bad looking 

He can have Shruti as fiance and have live in relationship last 5 years 

But dare Yashdeep propose to his ex anupama he cannot bear it and will fake heart attack too in return 

Same way he can have multiple one night stands in 26 years in usa before marrying Anupama 

But dare Malvika love vanraj he immediately left her alone as if she had done biggest crime in world and refused to join back kapadiya empire even after she threw vanraj and co out 

And dare Malvika love akshay in college he gave him money and chased him off and married Malvika to a brute. Because how dare his sister love someone he does not approve off, love sghove only anuj kapadiya can do in life or even ONS 

The way anuj interacts with anupama in front of Shruti and adhya although hes engaged to Shruti is really worst kind of psychopath narcissist behavior 

Its like spooning into your fiance face "There i am doing extra marital affair in front of you only now, dare you stop me if you have guts Shruti" 

Its like challenging his fiance and daughter 

Hes openly challenging them "I will do what i want dare you stop me: like teenagers challenge parents 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Exactly my point, first class chapri characterless looser. Look at the way he's behaving at the parposal, did he behaving the same way when anupama was married to vanraj and was a mother of 3??? Creeeep!!!! smiley11

Now he's risking shuti's health too, he can't take anyone's responsibility. Loooser

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And yet his andhbhakts supporting him. Even vanraj and Samar and Ankush are more human then this joker 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Kab marega ye smiley5

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Exactly my point, first class chapri characterless looser. Look at the way he's behaving at the parposal, did he behaving the same way when anupama was married to vanraj and was a mother of 3??? Creeeep!!!! smiley11

Now he's risking shuti's health too, he can't take anyone's responsibility. Loooser

See in india and asia its a norm you do not lust after married woman 

But single woman are easy prey or avialable 

any man can do anything with them on roads in public 

This is the patriarchal thought that leads men to do nirbhaya kind of things 

The mentality that whose a woman to say No to them or how dare someone we like reject me or roam with another man even a friend or colleague 

No doubt that men go raping single woman who reject them or are found alone 

Because how dare a single woamn say no or go out with another man 

Anuj kind of mentality is what leads to nirbhaya kind of kaand or recently in karnataka a muslim boy stabbed his ex GF to death in college  or the hyderbad rape where police shot dead her rapists few years back 

Vanraj is also similar mentality male but no so mad after anupama as anuj but yes he still asserts and orders anupama around like shes his wife still 

ts all the patrichail thinking that a woman i love cannot marry another or cannot talk friendly to another man or cannot reject me its all patriarchal ego of male 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

And yet his andhbhakts supporting him. Even vanraj and Samar and Ankush are more human then this joker 

No even they are patriarchal like anuj kapadiya only 

But not to his extent - they let go easily if woman wants to go to others and do not obsess 26 years 

Like samar behaved very patrichial egoistically with nandini did he not throwing engagement ring at her? 

Vanraj also thinks anupama is still his wife and has to come running at his one call 

Ankush is diff kind hes like i will do affair who is my wife to ak me anything i am a man i am earning crores etc 

But anuj is extreme kind of patrichail ego that he shows like SRK in anjaam hell bent on revenge 

Honestly other three are atleast ok 

But anuj is kind of man who can stalk, rape or throw acid or kill a woman if lover rejects him 

Anuj is kind of scary and all woman should stay awy from him even sisters and daughter  

Vanraj is another kind of creep after his bahu Dimpy thats another kind of psycho behaviour 

Yashdeep appears more mature lover or man for moment 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Anuj kapadiya since USA track started comes out as very bad looking 

He can have Shruti as fiance and have live in relationship last 5 years 

But dare Yashdeep propose to his ex anupama he cannot bear it and will fake heart attack too in return 

Same way he can have multiple one night stands in 26 years in usa before marrying Anupama 

But dare Malvika love vanraj he immediately left her alone as if she had done biggest crime in world and refused to join back kapadiya empire even after she threw vanraj and co out 

And dare Malvika love akshay in college he gave him money and chased him off and married Malvika to a brute. Because how dare his sister love someone he does not approve off, love sghove only anuj kapadiya can do in life or even ONS 

The way anuj interacts with anupama in front of Shruti and adhya although hes engaged to Shruti is really worst kind of psychopath narcissist behavior 

Its like spooning into your fiance face "There i am doing extra marital affair in front of you only now, dare you stop me if you have guts Shruti" 

Its like challenging his fiance and daughter 

Hes openly challenging them "I will do what i want dare you stop me: like teenagers challenge parents 

He's a PoS but how is him romantically cheating and emotionally manipulating two women a "challenge" to his minor daughter? Matlab? Do people not understand the concept of age-appropriate topics and boundaries? Shruti and Adhya are not equals, they do not share similar relationships with Anuj. How is cheating on a fiance translate into a challenge to a minor daughter ffs.

At worst, he is effing up her emotional stability by shitting on her mother figure. But Adhya is in no way a part of Anuj-Shruti's romantic relationship good lord.

Edited by Blueeeee - a month ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

And what's with his nibba nibbi type behavior in his 50's ? He is looking n behaving like a clown..smiley11