Can't connect with Anupama at all as she is highly fake🙄

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Anupama crying for  bebli choti Anu is highly fake when she herself left them. Can't understand this woman at all , her tears look fake she is fake herself from head to toe.😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing that the makers are desperately trying to, garner sympathy for the female lead.

They have reduced ALL characters of the show to mere cheerleaders and are portraying kids as the culprits. What else can you expect.

Conphused thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Her acting has also become so over-the-top and unbearable. At the beginning of the serial I thought her acting was fresh and refreshingly good but now her repeated mannerisms and overacting have become tiresome.

Edited by Conphused - 2 months ago
Anupamasatwik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

100% correct, when we see her crying every time and same acting of shaking hands to get sympathy, I hate her more.  Whatever they show her to be mahaan, actually it is not, being audience we know which is wrong which is right.  We see the fictions for entertainment but here it will be more of headache and stress.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicworld

Anupama crying for  bebli choti Anu is highly fake when she herself left them. Can't understand this woman at all , her tears look fake she is fake herself from head to toe.😡😡😡😡

shes trying to gain sympathy from anuj by saying she miss bebli etc as she know anuj is emotional fool 

this is only what is called gaslighting as i discussed in other post 

the abuser tries to gain sympathy from victim and others  by twisting actually what has happened in past and confuses them 

read definition of gaslighting 

Gaslighting is the action of repetitively (and often brazenly) lying to someone to manipulate, and ultimately control them and the relationship.It could be divided into four different types: outright lying, manipulation of reality, scapegoating and coercion.Signs of gaslighting  insist you you said or did things you know you didn't do. deny or scoff at your recollection of events. call you “too sensitive” or “crazy” when you express your needs or concerns. express doubts to others about your feelings, behavior, and state of mind. twisting or retelling events to shift blame to you.

insist you you said or did things you know you didn't do - see here anupama trying to shift balme on anuj that for his happiness she walked off from house when he said you are giving first preference to shahs not me and my family. Now shes trying to shift blame that she left anuj for his happiness 

deny or scoff at your recollection of events- shes confusing anuj by lying that he was suffocating in relationship with her so for his happiness left him. In reality anuj threw truth bombs at her and she had no answer so ran away from house bec deep down she knows he was right that she gives importance to vanraj and shahs more than anuj and ca 

call you “too sensitive” or “crazy” when you express your needs or concerns - this she did with anuj when maya took ca and left. she was telling anuj are you crazy are you mad when he was sad and crying without CA and wanted him to celebrate holi 

express doubts to others about your feelings, behavior, and state of mind. twisting or retelling events to shift blame to you - this anupama is doing with adhya and anuj to devika, yashpal, yashdeep, beeji etc lying to them that her family abondoned her and for their happiness she left all full lies. those who know anupam aknow its all lies anuj never left her, she left and ran anuj and ca and kapadiyas as she had no face to see truth or confront truth bombs anuj threw at her the day CA met with accident 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Please don't take me wrong, but I think now Rupali ma'am should try a different show, now its enough, I don't know whether she is enjoying or not, but I think the same thing has become monotonous.

Again please don't think that I am judging her, but in the padosi (neighbour) kaa show the first gen fl akshara looked fresh even after 8 years but it has been 3-4 years only and this is too much for a person like me to handle.

This is happening may be because of the same concept which is been shown again and again and again.

No matter whatever we say, but the padosi show was likable in the first gen, at least I liked that show in the first gen, although I don't watch TV serials that often, but this is to much for me to bare with.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

shes trying to gain sympathy from anuj by saying she miss bebli etc as she know anuj is emotional fool 

this is only what is called gaslighting as i discussed in other post 

the abuser tries to gain sympathy from victim and others  by twisting actually what has happened in past and confuses them 

read definition of gaslighting 

Gaslighting is the action of repetitively (and often brazenly) lying to someone to manipulate, and ultimately control them and the relationship.It could be divided into four different types: outright lying, manipulation of reality, scapegoating and coercion.Signs of gaslighting  insist you you said or did things you know you didn't do. deny or scoff at your recollection of events. call you “too sensitive” or “crazy” when you express your needs or concerns. express doubts to others about your feelings, behavior, and state of mind. twisting or retelling events to shift blame to you.

insist you you said or did things you know you didn't do - see here anupama trying to shift balme on anuj that for his happiness she walked off from house when he said you are giving first preference to shahs not me and my family. Now shes trying to shift blame that she left anuj for his happiness 

deny or scoff at your recollection of events- shes confusing anuj by lying that he was suffocating in relationship with her so for his happiness left him. In reality anuj threw truth bombs at her and she had no answer so ran away from house bec deep down she knows he was right that she gives importance to vanraj and shahs more than anuj and ca 

call you “too sensitive” or “crazy” when you express your needs or concerns - this she did with anuj when maya took ca and left. she was telling anuj are you crazy are you mad when he was sad and crying without CA and wanted him to celebrate holi 

express doubts to others about your feelings, behavior, and state of mind. twisting or retelling events to shift blame to you - this anupama is doing with adhya and anuj to devika, yashpal, yashdeep, beeji etc lying to them that her family abondoned her and for their happiness she left all full lies. those who know anupam aknow its all lies anuj never left her, she left and ran anuj and ca and kapadiyas as she had no face to see truth or confront truth bombs anuj threw at her the day CA met with accident 

Exactly she abandoned kapadias.it was her decision then why she is crying .she could live happy life in America but she wants to gain sympathy by looking bechari or abla nari

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

Please don't take me wrong, but I think now Rupali ma'am should try a different show, now its enough, I don't know whether she is enjoying or not, but I think the same thing has become monotonous.

Again please don't think that I am judging her, but in the padosi (neighbour) kaa show the first gen fl akshara looked fresh even after 8 years but it has been 3-4 years only and this is too much for a person like me to handle.

This is happening may be because of the same concept which is been shown again and again and again.

No matter whatever we say, but the padosi show was likable in the first gen, at least I liked that show in the first gen, although I don't watch TV serials that often, but this is to much for me to bare with.

@bold:

The title of the show was cleverly "Rishta" and not one person (although they had a lead couple). So they did not need to have the lead in every frame. The story did not revolve solely around the leads problems but how the leads were instrumental in others problem (without making it about themselves). That retained the freshness.

However, that cannot he said about the state of both shows now.

Even that has undergone a "rinse-repeat" cycle.

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The sympathy garnering worked in the initial year of the show because then the lead showed some scope of improvement.

However, now she is unwilling to accept her own mistakes, unwilling to acknowledge how she also played a hand in ruining her second marriage (a much bigger hand than Anuj-CA-Maya-other Kapadias & Shahs)

You can empathize only with the person who is actually making an effort. Anupama has everything handed to her on a platter. Even this trip to America, where once again she is back to serving Shahs!

The panic attacks look so fake even my school annual function skits had better acting. Not relatable at all.

This whole show either needs a leap with all old characters retired or just needs to be shut down now.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

FL look fresh in rishta serial coz they kept changing her look, akshara used to wear suits once she returned from abroad even nyra & akshara from S3 had look change , ya leap ke baad kuch logo ka look change ho gaya even shah house but anupama still looking d same with same look , it's 2 boring , upar se she keep crying every time, hardly introspect her own mistakes or work upon it , upar zabardasti ke new love triangle & squares with no meaningful tracks , current track is nonsense, aadhya is literally hurting herself itni negativity kissi bhi bacche ke liye acchi nhi hoti , Anuj is a puppet & mute , devi ji apne self victimizing mein busy , but still not stopping to serve her abusers no change at all .

It would be better after seeing adhya state anupama realise her folly & accept her mistakes, meet Anuj accept their mistakes as a couple, work on d betterment of their child & relationship as bahut hi stupid reason se anupama bhaagi thi but no FL kaha apni galti maan sakti