BIGGEST PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO? - Page 18

Poll

BIGGEST PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Obviously a fan will say this only 😂

very understandable... won't blame you 

do read his kaandz with an unbiased non fan mind and you will whole heartedly agree. 

The way people are reacting to his name truly shows truth is always bitter... so it's ok. 

It’s fine I am good thank you I have no plans to enter delulu world this soon, may be after I hit 80. smiley36 Enjoy there when you can. smiley14

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

It’s fine I am good thank you I have no plans to enter delulu world this soon, may be after I hit 80. smiley36 Enjoy there when you can. smiley14

LOL typical Stan reply when cannot reply with logic. 

Anyways be happy in your delulu stans world... I heard it's very comfortable to be in, where one's favorites can never be wrong or can never do anything remotely wrong.... enjoy 🙂

bye. 

- - - - 

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Raj-ji & Rajesh-ji should not have been put on the list. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Just stumbled upon this interview of Saira Bano. 

She said she don't care if Dilip loves her or not, it does not matter at all.. for her it's more than enough that she is head over heels in love with him for a lifetime. 

Love really makes a person blind. 

No wonder why Dilip Kumar and Raj Kapoor were best of the best friends in real life 

PATRIARCHY existed ten times more back than, compared to now. 

https://youtu.be/dCUxSxcWruY?si=NhcufffwK7iRNG4v

Never knew a beautiful, confident and stunning woman like Saira could turn out to be such a doormat smiley14

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Even I was aware of certain things but still the article was an eye opener for people like me. Not that I liked dilip kumar before. His super flop film fest in 2022 also spoke volumes about his lack of relevance.

I just hate it when this POS and his child bride get presented as couple goals and some kind of ideal love story. Ewww! I'd take a 1000 Ranbirs and Alias over this anyway. 😭

Image building vs real personality is a very interesting topic indeed. Most stars have customized public images and wear a mask in the public but the mask never becomes the face. Another factor at play is the hero worshipping crowd that doesn't see anything wrong with their stars.

Celeb worshipping is a toxic culture and it needs to be stopped. These actors are just entertainers ffs!You can see examples here as well, some stans blindly defending their stars whole day with paragraphs as if they would never get anything better to do smiley14

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Nope. Dilip was just a shitty person. Changing names was a trend in those days. He said he changed his name in the fear of his father who loathed film careers.

The article came in the year 1982 because it was the year in which his second secret marriage was exposed and people saw him as the trash he was. The second wife was literally used and discarded with that despicable man crying victim and putting all the blame on her. It opened the pandora's box and other victims came forward, though not everyone did.

I never understood why Saira married someone like him in the first place, guess love is indeed blind.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

A volatile marriage will always traumatize children in one way or the other.  So yea I’m sure some of Ranbir’s questionable and toxic traits, if not most of it, could be attributed to the environment he grew up in.  Not an excuse, just an observation. 

In real life if Neetu had chosen to leave Rishi she could have taken her kids with her just like Babita did. Not that her kids fared any better according to rumors and gossip, but that may have been a Babita issue rather than a separation issue.  Or the whole thing might be results of some Raj Kapoor issues that has trickled down.  By all accounts Shashi was a decent human being and a loyal loving husband and his kids seem fine too.  

The kind of things I have read about Babita, don’t know if she was a positive influence on her daughters, so can’t say if that separation was of any benefit or not. Thinking about her forcing Karishma into films since such a young age, always being a money minded woman, marrying her off to that douchebag of a husband, makes me shudder. I also read that Babita was a large factor behind Lolo and Abhishek’s engagement breaking off since the latter wasn’t “successful enough” for her daughter. Guess Karishma would have been happier marrying Abhishek since he at least treats his wife better.

Edited by infinity101 - 1 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

The topic is guys who enter into casual  relationships while married per the choices not single men who players. Otherwise the biggest one whose still relevant  and not in the poll is Akshay Kumar !! Who was engaged and kept on dating. In this case the women came out just like the Kapoor lad ( prior to marriage). As said no ones some saint !! And Katrina statement until u married u considered single!! In other words u single till married. So to her her relationships that don’t involve marriage don’t count as being committed. Salman is presently single!!

Don’t know what Kat even meant by such a bogus statement though smiley29 So many people all over the world don’t like the idea of getting married, doesn’t mean they can’t be “committed” to a partner.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

The kind of things I have read about Babita, don’t know if she was a positive influence on her daughters, so can’t say if that separation was of any benefit or not. Thinking about her forcing Karishma into films since such a young age, always being a money minded woman, marrying her off to that douchebag of a husband, makes me shudder. I also read that Babita was a large factor behind Lolo and Abhishek’s engagement breaking off since the latter wasn’t “successful enough” for her daughter. Guess Karishma would have been happier marrying Abhishek since he at least treats his wife better.

Yea that’s why I said her kids didn’t necessarily fare better, specially not Karishma.  But Randhir was also a known alcoholic so her kids would have been traumatized too had she stayed.  Yea if rumors and gossip is anything to go by Babita could never see past money and power.  Whether she was always like this or her marriage messed her up I have no idea.  Raj Kapoor’s daughters appear to had/have long successful marriages.  But his sons in one way or another failed as husbands. 

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

where's akshay kumar?