BIGGEST PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?

Poll

BIGGEST PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Based on the affairs and on the record scandals we have been through over the years. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Raj Kapoor that fugly sicko said that people wouldn't accept Padmini Kolhapure in Ram Teri Ganga Maili because he had her raped in Prem Rog and she wouldn't look virgin. I puked when I read this. All his heroines only had bad comments for him, that itself speaks volumes.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cedr-7wjwjT/?igsh=MXRmOWRkZGZvZ3I2cQ==

EDIT:

Next I'd add dilip kumar. Stardust in 1982 exposed how the latter was slapped by actress Nimmi for making vulgar passes at her and the same article further revealed how he did multiple retakes of a bold scene with another actress just because she didn't give him any bhaav. He had underworld links and ruined so many budding directors and producers. Cheap trash!

Both dk and his child bride Saira Banu were horrible people. 

Edited by Wistfulness - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Raj Kapoor that fugly sicko said that people wouldn't accept Padmini Kolhapure in Satyam Shivam Sundaram because he had her raped in Prem Rog and she wouldn't look virgin. I puked when I read this. All his heroines only had bad comments for him, that itself speaks volumes.

Rishi Kapoor in his auto biography mentioned Raj Kapoor used to bring different women regularly at home to sleep with them, and used to send the kids and their mother  away from home for a short while, to do his business. 

- - - - - - - 

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Rishi Kapoor in his auto biography mentioned Raj Kapoor used to bring different women regularly at home to sleep with them, and used to send the kids and their mother  away from home for a short while, to do his business. 

- - - - - - - 

Not surprised.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Having consensual affairs is one thing and being a predator is another. All the yesteryear male celebrities absolutely misused their privilege in a disgustingly patriarchal industry but Raj Kapoor is worse than the worsest. His name should be taken up with the likes of Roman Polaski for all the wrong reasons.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Amitabh Bachchan 

D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Raj Kapoor that fugly sicko said that people wouldn't accept Padmini Kolhapure in Satyam Shivam Sundaram because he had her raped in Prem Rog and she wouldn't look virgin. I puked when I read this. All his heroines only had bad comments for him, that itself speaks volumes.

I was going to vote for Amitabh.. but after reading this.. I'm vote is going the kapoor way smiley11

Raj Kapoor.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Finally I can see the % in poll😭

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir Kapoor was my answer. But looking at the poll results. Truly! "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." smiley20

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 months ago