Poll
BIGGEST FEMALE PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
Apologies, if my post offended you and glad to know you don't endorse fellow fan's opinion about rival Forum members..
Now please do me a favour and pass on these pearls of wisdom on the other side of the fence as well.
Your cooperation in this regard shall be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your cooperation in advance...
Ok i will ask her
When a male character like Krish Kapoor from Saiyaara is created, there's often a great deal of admiration and excitement around the way he...
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood’s biggest superstar "Kismat ki sabse khoobsurat aadat hai, ki woh waqt aane par badalti hai." These lines were said...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
2