Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

RK Alia, Hrithik Saba, jr NTR, KJo and Ayan on a dinner meet! 

What’s cooking smiley36

Maybe learning from SRK and Salman fans....smiley37....SRK and Salman are best friends.....aur dono ke fandoms are best of enemies.....smiley44smiley36

Originally posted by: Nishita123

RK Alia, Hrithik Saba, jr NTR, KJo and Ayan on a dinner meet! 

What’s cooking smiley36

So much randomness.....smiley36

so what ? The groups don’t care in that. I mean the khans chill together but don’t mean the groups do. Yet seems the Kapoor lad is everywhere 

Now coming to the Kapoor lad on twittter the salman group n the Kapoor lad groups now chilling like some here. I’m the main one who don’t like the Kapoor lad n I keep getting tweets since animal days n in my other id some even sending requests thinking because I’m in the Salman group that I care on the Kapoor lad they don’t mesmiley37 gosh I keep muting tweets on my timeline since these two came to his apartments n took some random pic with someone. N they anti srk so there groups trying to get our group to side  with them. 

Dekhne wali baat ye hai ki Alia ji RK babu ke saath hi gaadi se kion nahi utari, alag se kaahe utari?

This time the man made sure to wait for his wife and hold her hands. Social media khauff is real smiley36