MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Her performance in KGHK getting massive acclaim .. Is this movie her highway moment ? Will we see Anniepie ruling the industry now ? Personally, I have loved her always and find her 10 times hotter and prettier than Aloo Shakaloo .. What do you think ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Not while Tripti *exists*

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Tripti can be the next Anushka/Deepika 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Just be sincere and honest in Your work 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Tripti will make it, Aashiqui 3 PR included her in their list of actresses to throw under the bus. They themselves place some false news and have Mukesh Bhatt say something insulting to garner hype for that awful film. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Tripti will make it, Aashiqui 3 PR included her in their list of actresses to throw under the bus. They themselves place some false news and have Mukesh Bhatt say something insulting to garner hype for that awful film. 

he claims he didn’t even meet this girl smiley36

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Idk about all that, Annie pie and Aloo chaloo sounded like some yummy food items and made my mouth drool. 

Red only the title. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I can’t believe I am saying this. It is an INSULT to a talented (despite overrated) actress like Aloo to be compared a mediocre actress like Ananya.

There I said it. Ananya wouldn’t be able to give a highway level performance in ten lifetimes if she tried. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I can’t believe I am saying this. It is an INSULT to a talented (despite overrated) actress like Aloo to be compared a mediocre actress like Ananya.

There I said it. Ananya wouldn’t be able to give a highway level performance in ten lifetimes if she tried. 

Now I understood what Annie pie and Aloo chaloo means! Oh then ,Only Aloo chaloo makes my mouth drool. No Annie or shannie pie! 

Ananya is getting compared to Aloo in acting?.. Hahahahahahasmiley37.only in next janam it might possible, in this janam toh Annie  can never reach even 10% of what Aloo acts like even if she try, looking at  her current acting levels! 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

Now I understood what Annie pie and Aloo chaloo means! Oh then ,Only Aloo chaloo makes my mouth drool. No Annie or shannie pie! 

Ananya is getting compared to Aloo in acting?.. Hahahahahahasmiley37.only in next janam it might possible, in this janam toh Annie  can never reach even 10% of what Aloo acts like even if she try, looking at  her current acting levels! 

I saw the movie. She is better here then a lot of her previous movies. But calling this her highway moment as if she honestly gave a highway level performance. PPLLEASE ! Give me a break!