Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

I am hoping for more scenes with Jhanak giving back to Ani 

Boy that was so much fun in yesterday's episode. 

Pehale we were excited to see Ani jealous. Abhi iss bande ne mann me itani bhadas bhar di hai, i want that to come out through Jhanak. 

Originally posted by: rysohini

I want Jhanak to be nonchalant, unaffected and indifferent in front of Ani. Like I give a or I donโ€™t give a f*** dude smiley37

The most flat face that ever treaded this planet!

vira76 thumbnail

The origianl show was "Jol Nupur" right?

Leena ji is a genius at money-making. She can even recycle scripts! 

Originally posted by: parna21

How Creative smiley4

I heard in the OG show, Ani & Jhanak get divorced, cz Arshi enters their life after their marriage. Also, Ani wants his family to accept Jhanak.

Just Reverse this script & bam, u got a new showsmiley32smiley32

vira76 thumbnail

My question is what will he do after he realize his love for Jhanak ? He might decide to believe his marriage with Jhanak, forcing her into believing that as well, but in this state of mind and all the misunderstandings he will just torment Jhanak more and more even after they live as husband and wife. 

He will be in between love and hatred... 

Originally posted by: samarp2

Precap when he said woh iss ghar ki bahoo nahin ban saktiโ€ฆhe kind off stopped the sentence, like not believing what he is saying smiley29

R they taking the track to Aniโ€™s realisation nowsmiley39 after saying her characterless now heโ€™s realizing ..

That hug in shooting effected him so much .. Krushal was so good in portraying those emotions smiley42 u feel realsmiley42 

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bechara โ€˜PRABHATโ€™  aadhe episode tak een dono namuno ke beech phasa raha. Poor Guy ๐Ÿ˜€smiley37 Use bhi inke equations samaj mein aa gaye honge .โ€™Sudi Vacche  Sopari โ€˜

I am so loving this- Yeh soon pagal hein jagad ne mein . Their sole motto is โ€œKhabhi bhi Kahi Bhiโ€smiley37smiley37 bina soche samaje 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

@Bold - I had a completely different view abt this

When he retaliated - it immediately reminded me of recent wedding day, where J mentions 'Arshi' & he shouted saying 'don't even take Arshi's name with ur mouth' - like she's too low and Arshi is this Goddess jiska naam lene ke bhi laayak nahi hai Jhanak

Even today, I felt the same. He thinks so low of Jhanak that she's not worthy of even mentioning his Luvv's name

Today, I felt he had more Anger/Hatred towards Jhanak than Jealousy (at least on his face). Looks like I am reading into this very differently than the rest smiley5

I felt like its his resistance mechanism everytime she asks about Arshi , he might be feeling guilty . To overcome this he says all this so Jhanak wont argue back.

Today she asked him the right question in both ways . 

If he can ask her why cant she .

Also they are married she has the right .

So he might have felt irritated ..

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 29 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

Haan yaar kuch kare bina galiyan mil rahi hai to kam pura karake hi gali khao!

Originally posted by: rysohini

Jhanakโ€™s hormonal changes have turned Mr. Anirudh Bose into a psycho ๐Ÿซจ

Jhanak , behen, agli baar Adi ko puri raat kamre mein bula hi lena, khali peeli gaali kyu khana?!

Ab bbas Rab rakhkha smiley1

vira76 thumbnail

Ani ne ad shoot walo ko dhamaka ke rakha hai! If Jhanak runs away second time it will be their responsibility. Ye banda sare bases cover karake hi aaje chalata hai. He is in wrong profession. IT engineer nahi inhe neta ya vakil banaiye! 

Originally posted by: Aadia

For a moment there I was confused... when did she go to jailsmiley37

Even I am wondering.. Ani did not even cry buckets.. the assistants would have insisted.. I suppose.. or she forgot her passbook... in all that yelling.. she understood one thing that she needs money now.. where will she go with 200 rs?

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani after saying her nonsense from 2 days smiley7smiley7 saying her I hate you smiley7smiley7 & that she broke his trust & what notsmiley7 got Tejas & Rahul ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜คโ€ฆ toxic level at its peak he was smiley7smiley7smiley7

& he still dared to give her lovey dovey looks smiley42smiley37 from car he kept staring at her smiley37smiley42smiley42 in the white dress .. he couldnโ€™t even take his eyes away from her smiley42smiley42smiley42โ€ฆ Adi enjoying the tention. Between the couple smiley16smiley16smiley42smiley37, taunting them smiley37smiley37.. whole character of Ani they changed..he canโ€™t even see any other guy with her in close proximity smiley15 smiley42 instead of taking anger out on them.. he takes it on her smiley7smiley7 questions on her character  smiley7 but when she questions on his character smiley40 smiley36 janaab ko mirchi lag gayismiley37smiley37โ€ฆ so means he never did anything with Arshi smiley36smiley36 but Jhanak being his wife is doing all sort of romance with other guyssmiley37, but not himsmiley36โ€ฆ I think Adi will know that she would have imagined her boyfriend  smiley36 in place of him smiley36

Adi seems like a cameo to trigger Aniโ€™s feelings lol bit smiley36

Remember Arshi Ani phone kissing scene 

How can u forget their romance 

They sure did almost everything in this long time relationship 

sleepyupma thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Remember Arshi Ani phone kissing scene 

How can u forget their romance 

They sure did almost everything in this long time relationship 

Ohh yes, even I believe their relationship is a complete one there's nothing much left except for the marriage!

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Even if he wanted her also can't he express it properly ..if he really loves her/he accepts their marriage..say it openly..later its depends on J.what she wanted ..but what is the need of CA of J. 

He doesn't want to acknowledge his feelings 

For him he is in love with Nepo Kid n going to marry her soon

But Jhanak can't do anything in her life without his permission. He think he own Jhanak by helping her