Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Today, when she taunted him about Arshi and his privateโ€™mastiyanโ€™ he retaliated as if she had given him gaali ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think he himself canโ€™t imagine Arshi and him being intimate.. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I donโ€™t know about how heโ€™s going to get through the big fat Bong wedding- the most happening page 3 event of Kolkata!!! 

@Bold - I had a completely different view abt this

When he retaliated - it immediately reminded me of recent wedding day, where J mentions 'Arshi' & he shouted saying 'don't even take Arshi's name with ur mouth' - like she's too low and Arshi is this Goddess jiska naam lene ke bhi laayak nahi hai Jhanak

Even today, I felt the same. He thinks so low of Jhanak that she's not worthy of even mentioning his Luvv's name

Today, I felt he had more Anger/Hatred towards Jhanak than Jealousy (at least on his face). Looks like I am reading into this very differently than the rest smiley5

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want Jhanak to be nonchalant, unaffected and indifferent in front of Ani. Like I give a or I donโ€™t give a f*** dude smiley37

The most flat face that ever treaded this planet!

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ok so we must gear ourselves up for the Royal Revenge from Mr. Anirudh Bose, which he thinks he is pulling up on Jhanak, but in reality he would be avenging himself the most in the process smiley5

I sincerely hope his choice of vocabulary and word repository stay in the confines of the so called polished society he remains part of ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

When he retaliated - it immediately reminded me of recent wedding day, where J mentions 'Arshi' & he shouted saying 'don't even take Arshi's name with ur mouth' - like she's too low and Arshi is this Goddess jiska naam lene ke bhi laayak nahi hai Jhanak

Even today, I felt the same. He thinks so low of Jhanak that she's not worthy of even mentioning his Luvv's name

Today, I felt he had more Anger/Hatred towards Jhanak than Jealousy (at least on his face). Looks like I am reading into this very differently than the rest smiley5

Not sure, haven't watched yet. Maybe I will see diff? 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All those dialogues of donโ€™t talk Arshi name in your mouth is coming out of helplessness.Again something is bothering which he is not able to Pin point and Janak is also not helping him to get there. Today also when he said how dare you ask the question to Janak was should have follwoes by an immediate realization in him that how dare he could ask such indescent questions. This is what I understood 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If the makers are planning to show Ani Arshi marriage, then it will become easy for us to get rid of this show ๐Ÿ˜€

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ani show zero trust on jhanak when it comes to a guy.. Pehle Rahul ab Adityasmiley13

ek hi raat mein kareeb hi gayi? Jealous mein kaun aise baat karta? smiley44

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

If the makers are planning to show Ani Arshi marriage, then it will become easy for us to get rid of this show ๐Ÿ˜€

Haha... our wishes don't matter Goddy ji. smiley44

I am sure it's headed that way but they won't get married. Janta will retaliate. 

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Why should it be Rahul's job or Jhanak's job to clear his misunderstanding whether intentional or not? I'd rather not involve Rahul in this at all to clear Ani's doubts. 

Ani's realization for me has to come internally that he arrives at conclusions early as you hinted before. Otherwise, he will need proof from Jhanak and the other party every time something of this sort happens and it will be tiring to be a spouse/lover to someone like that tbh. 

He wouldn't, which is why when she goes MIA time would have passed which would put him in a disadvantage. With this temperament, Jhanak's friends won't help him either and he cannot ask Raina's or Tejas for his ego. 

These people have a better track record of covering loopholes unlike EK where cast members just vanish into thin air and whole pregnancy plots are left in limbo. I am sure they will come out eventually. 

I'm not saying anyone should clear his misconceptions, I'm wondering what makers have in their mind abt how to clear this air of misunderstanding.

Even if they make him realize his love for Jhanak, what is it that will make him believe Rahul is just her friend? Love? He will trust her words now cz he loves her?? All this while we kept thinking he's stopping himself from delving deeper into his emotions for Jhanak, cz he thinks she's taken right? Him realizing he loves her - doesn't have to change his thought reg her equation with Rahul right? Or Will it change? I dont know.

I'm trying to figure out possible ways in which the writers will deal with this. I want the misunderstanding to get cleared, without J or R saying it (cz they did say n it dint matter), but how?

I wish they start with covering one loophole at least, cz its just piling up smiley6

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This marriage is also has same fate like jhanak marriage.. It won't happen. 

Ani all rasm will happen with jhanak just like during her shaddi rasm. Ani will start question himself and with choton help he will realise but just before a day his weddingsmiley13

we need to see ani breaking or arshi breaking the wedding. 

Anusha16 thumbnail

I'm not saying anyone should clear his misconceptions, I'm wondering what makers have in their mind abt how to clear this air of misunderstanding.

Even if they make him realize his love for Jhanak, what is it that will make him believe Rahul is just her friend? Love? He will trust her words now cz he loves her?? All this while we kept thinking he's stopping himself from delving deeper into his emotions for Jhanak, cz he thinks she's taken right? Him realizing he loves her - doesn't have to change his thought reg her equation with Rahul right? Or Will it change? I dont know.

I'm trying to figure out possible ways in which the writers will deal with this. I want the misunderstanding to get cleared, without J or R saying it (cz they did say n it dint matter), but how?

I wish they start with covering one loophole at least, cz its just piling up smiley6

I think my point was, his realization that he assumes quickly should come irrespective of his realization of love for Jhanak. I guess this can be achieved when Jhanak mirrors his actions to show how his thoughts hurt her. I am sure this will come up after ANISHI marriage breaking since Arshi will not be a removable part of their life since she is also Jhanak's cousin, considering her weakness towards blood. Also, the fact is Arshi is here to stay long term. 

Edited by Anusha16 - 1 months ago