Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

So will we get a gentle โ€˜ Listen Jhanakโ€™ episode from the leads tomorrow? After the dinner table fiasco??๐Ÿค—

Or a grotesqueโ€™Missed you Arshiโ€™ episode??

Voting lines are open till IST 5:30 am tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜

Well I can confidently affirm the latter to be the case with added bonanza of I Love You and canโ€™t live without you Arshi too..and some ๐Ÿคข lovey dovey moments too..๐Ÿ™„

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Well I can confidently affirm the latter to be the case with added bonanza of I Love You and canโ€™t live without you Arshi too..and some ๐Ÿคข lovey dovey moments too..๐Ÿ™„

voting lines are closed and the word of the day is Arshi the princess!

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

voting lines are closed and the word of the day is Arshi the princess!

Oops missed the deadline..๐Ÿ˜‚ she is a walking talking sleeping beauty..๐Ÿ˜œ

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Lol as first wife what advice should Jhanak give to Arshi?

Let's hear the responses...

He is secure ๐Ÿ” with you and insecure with me. So he always run behind me and makes ullu of you. So secure hin with you lock and keys. So that I can enjoy my life without tension of your dear anirudh sirjismiley37smiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Will this Ani anytime in future will he regret for his actions? From marriage track heโ€™s doing this nonsense  smiley7 after that he toned a bit.. but now with Aditya entry heโ€™s back to being insecureโ€ฆin future if any other guy will come & get close to Jhanak.. heโ€™s going to do same thensmiley7.. in this way will they lead healthy relationship?

Adi was right about him.. heโ€™s too possessive & without understanding the situation & not allowing the other person to give their take.. he insults all  smiley18โ€ฆ Adi should tell this on his face.. that how badly u had insulted her.. if u canโ€™t take care of situation.. let me handle the matter & take Jhank away from this hellsmiley36

Adi should have told him about this than jhanak yesterday smiley36