Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That's what I was saying, I mean obviously he got weird dialogues during confrontation with Ab, I can understand what makers are trying to there, but what was the point of Ar-Ru scene?

Yes. They will later show Ar was blinded in anger thats why he behaved as an a***. But the shit he was doing with Ruhi cannot explain how he calmed down.

Originally posted by: parusmiley

No this scenes are edited off because in the IV dadi clearly said Arman was begging to make abira to stay in the house and ab went up to pack and dadi won't listen  they could have played this in place of shit rumal scene smiley35

https://youtu.be/7UvNeVmFhEk?si=LIhX8Jdlyz58AfWq

I think there is still a chance they might show it later. Maybe they will show it as a flashback when they try to redeem him.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Ruhi is his " blue 💙 nibba nibbi love " His bhabiza on whom his heart beats 

Definitely Abhira walking out alone struggling is not his priority his focus is only " bhabiza , toffee and Dadi "....

Ruhi's blood lost is severe out of staples he will call ambulance to take her to hospital smiley37

he didn't keep his mouth on her injured hand and stopped blood flow, 😷 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think there is still a chance they might show it later. Maybe they will show it as a flashback when they try to redeem him.

The scenes should be played suddenly madhav behaving to bring abira back will be odd 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he didn't keep his mouth on her injured hand and stopped blood flow, 😷 

Phela hand icing karne ke liye gaya hai nibba nibbi 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

The scenes should be played suddenly madhav behaving to bring abira back will be odd 

I don't think this scene is going to air, because in that BTS, they look up to see Abhira, but the scene we saw in the episode is different, Abhira listens Ar saying all those things. As per the episode, Ar did not know she was standing there.  

Also, here, Armaan looks worried for Abhira, but in the episode, he is angry.

I just commented same. They might show it as aflashback when they try to redeem him. They will not chop it off. Anita Raj and Madhav gave interviews together so it will be weird if they edit out. Only thing is Anita Raj in the iv was saying Dadi will agree after Ar’s pleading but they did not show her agreeing.

Criticiser thumbnail

Hats off to you guys who are able to watch this show and analyse it without going mad wish I had your takat 💪 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libran90

@bold: A man who doesn't have any aatma-samman of his own, what will he realize about hurting someone's self respect. 

What is Armaan Poddar? Poddar ke tukdo pe palne wala bhikari. Even dogs get better treatment than him.

Woh Dadi ka wafadar kutta hai. Sirf dusro pe bhaukega, lekin kuch karne ka gurda nahi hai is me.

it’s not like it’s something new. He has always been spineless. He left his love over family proposal that his family won’t like now Ruhi saying no to marriage or his brother may be hurt which was so ridiculous and stupid. But that showed his family is everything for him that he was willing to leave a girl whom he claimed to love over such a minor thing. It’s realistic he’s shown this way now too as people rarely ever change their pattern. I had said that time that one day he will leave Abhira too for his family, but no one believed saying he will change for Abhira lol. This changing for supposed love and all are such films and delusional talk. One changes when they want to change, not because of someone else. The only thing now different is Armaan doesn’t feel guilty which old Armaan always had no matter how angry he was with Abhira or anyone else. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

I knew this