Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: libran90

@bold: A man who doesn't have any aatma-samman of his own, what will he realize about hurting someone's self respect. 

What is Armaan Poddar? Poddar ke tukdo pe palne wala bhikari. Even dogs get better treatment than him.

Woh Dadi ka wafadar kutta hai. Sirf dusro pe bhaukega, lekin kuch karne ka gurda nahi hai is me.

Woh Dadi ka wafadar kutta hai smiley40smiley32I love the sentence....He is just that ...

Dogs get better treatment. Definitely..I adore my pet dog 🐶...Every one in the house pamper him...

AR has no self respect...He is a total shameless and spineless moron ...like no one else 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kutta hota toh he'd have some loyalty and respect for Akshara and Abhira too. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Exactly. I get that ruhi is important to the story, but including her in scenes unnecessarily is very annoying. I didn't mind Armaan not standing up to dadisa or defending Abhira,  cause he has always been spineless when it comes to his family and was angry at abhira. However, instead of that rumaal scene, they could have shown armaan entering his room, seeing abira's stuff gone, and the realization hitting him that she won't there anymore. A monologue about his frustation and concern for Abhira would have gone very well with that stapler scene... But no. They just had to include ruhi in it. 

Agreed. It made him look worse to show him with Ruhi. 

Already they edited out the good dialogues of him recalling Abhiras good deeds or trying hard to keep her around. But showing cringe with Ruhi made it worse. 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Kutte jaise naak hai uska toffee ka hushboo sunke pagal hojata hai woh

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dadi's dog ...bark at every one else and will lick only her feet ...Will do tricks for toffees

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Agreed. It made him look worse to show him with Ruhi. 

Already they edited out the good dialogues of him recalling Abhiras good deeds or trying hard to keep her around. But showing cringe with Ruhi made it worse. 

I seriously think they will bring these scenes later to make abhira realise she only heard a part of his confrontation with dadisa..

Someone will tell abhira later how armaan begged for abhira and guilt trip her..or whitewash armaan..

Definitely they will use later 

Because they even used mock shoot as dream sequence..dint let go of those scenes..

Edited by Swathiyaa - 1 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Why Channel interfering so much 

He will kneel down and beg tomorrow ...shameless creature 

Kyun par??

Akshara ne usko ghar diya - No

Akshara ne usko parivaar diya - No

Akshara ne usko toffee di - No

Akshara ne apni jaan di - To kya hua, uske badle apne aap ko goli maar le kya woh. Woh ek toxic insaan hai, jisko zindagi bhar tezaabiyat mili hai, to amrit ka kya mol samjhega

Keechad me kamal zaroor khilta hai, lekin kuch keechad quick sand hota hai jisme sab ghul milke ek ho jata hai.

Bengali me kehte hai "Kukurer pete ghee shojjo hoye na", meaning Kutte ko ghee hazam nahi hota. Unke liye kachra hi thik hai.