Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Why Channel interfering so much 

Sithara want to create " record " of having maximum  toxic ML in the history of ITV smiley11

They all are racing against each other for trophy 🏆 🙄 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He will kneel down and beg tomorrow ...shameless creature 

Ab kneel bhi na kare? Mai toh wait kar rahi kuch toh kare other than being angry. smiley37smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No this scenes are edited off because in the IV dadi clearly said Arman was begging to make abira to stay in the house and ab went up to pack and dadi won't listen  they could have played this in place of shit rumal scene smiley35

https://youtu.be/7UvNeVmFhEk?si=LIhX8Jdlyz58AfWq

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ab kneel bhi na kare? Mai toh wait kar rahi kuch toh kare other than being angry. smiley37smiley37

He can kneel down , beg and do trick infront of the old witch at any second...smiley37She will give him toffees as treat ...ithna wafadar kutta hai woh smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Kyun par??

Akshara ne usko ghar diya - No

Akshara ne usko parivaar diya - No

Akshara ne usko toffee di - No

Akshara ne apni jaan di - To kya hua, uske badle apne aap ko goli maar le kya woh. Woh ek toxic insaan hai, jisko zindagi bhar tezaabiyat mili hai, to amrit ka kya mol samjhega

Keechad me kamal zaroor khilta hai, lekin kuch keechad quick sand hota hai jisme sab ghul milke ek ho jata hai.

Bengali me kehte hai "Kukurer pete ghee shojjo hoye na", meaning Kutte ko ghee hazam nahi hota. Unke liye kachra hi thik hai.

Its upsetting to see his character be ruined. He wasn't looking so trashy before. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

That's what I was saying, I mean obviously he got weird dialogues during confrontation with Ab, I can understand what makers are trying to there, but what was the point of Ar-Ru scene?

meaning is abhira thrown out still no feels for ar as she went against dadi. Ruhi is hurt with stapler by him so he is more worried for her and cool pack for her. ruhi is samjhao ar and dadi for abhira so obviously he will melt 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I seriously think they will bring these scenes later to make abhira realise she only heard a part of his confrontation with dadisa..

Someone will tell abhira later how armaan begged for abhira and guilt trip her..or whitewash armaan..

Definitely they will use later 

Because they even used mock shoot as dream sequence..dint let go of those scenes..

Charu is not telling Armaan that Abhira did not do anything. Why tell Abhira things to guilt trip her. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its upsetting to see his character be ruined. He wasn't looking so trashy before. 

He was pendulum from the beginning...It was an over crowded marriage an ugly situation ...

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

meaning is abhira thrown out still no feels for ar as she went against dadi. Ruhi is hurt with stapler by him so he is more worried for her and cool pack for her. ruhi is samjhao ar and dadi for abhira so obviously he will melt 

Ruhi is his " blue 💙 nibba nibbi love " His bhabiza on whom his heart beats 

Definitely Abhira walking out alone struggling is not his priority his focus is only " bhabiza , toffee and Dadi "....

Ruhi's blood lost is severe out of staples he will call ambulance to take her to hospital smiley37

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

He was pendulum from the beginning...It was an over crowded marriage an ugly situation ...

This is realisation smiley36