News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Abba already many are not liking Arman if they show cringe rumal ..it will black slash  already Arman will believe what she say .now it's a big advantage to roohi ... lucky girl 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Hope there's something to look forward to like Abhira winning a case. 

The Ruhi Armaan cringe is pathetic to watch. 

Ab toh Vidya Manisha also will be pro Ruhi. 

And charu is in mute mode. 

Cousins are unreliable AF. 

Madhav is a pendulum himself. He's gonna make Abhira come back and put her back in a hostile environment. 

Do you think there will be any reveal of how Abhira told Charu to be truthful making Armaan repent? Or is he gonna stop feeling bad also now after being a jackass. 

Honestly i don't trust the makers with anything but this is how the track should end. they can't Show the entire family hating Abhira for 3 months straight, and Ruhi never wins, uske saare sapne, sapne hi reh jate hai har baar, similarly iss baar bhi somehow Abhira will once again save Poddars from humiliation and the family will flip againsmiley13

and maybe Charu will tell Armaan how Ab told her to tell the truth to the family. Maybe then Armoron can go back to feeling guilty about Abhira again (because he does not know any other feeling except guilt)smiley36

I feel just like last court case, armaan might overhear dev abhira convo & will get to know abhira's side of story, kyunki, armaan sa direct abhira ke muh se sunna pasand nahi karte(he just likes to overhear convos) & dusri baat, charu pe mujhe full confidence hain, she will not reveal anything which will favor abhirasmiley20

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I'm shocked that Charu was unmoved by everything. Cousins went to talk to Abhira but charu stayed put. 

Kaisi ungrateful insaan hai?! 

Charu has been barred from meeting Abhira ..

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ab ye madam Kya Karne walli hai?

Ruhi ko bolna padega ke leave armaan & concentrate on papa poddar, unko jaake manipulate karo, abhira unhi ke wajah se wapas aayengi. 

N if possible try n create rift between madhav & vidya. Already they have problems in their marital life, ruhi can use her special skill & can make one of them move out from the house (preferably madhav), na rahega madhav poddar house mein na aayegi abhira poddar housesmiley16

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 25 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail

Armaan ke character ka downfall kab khatam hogasmiley13

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Charu has been barred from meeting Abhira ..

She was barred from meeting dev also, but phir bhi mili na ussesmiley14

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel just like last court case, armaan might overhear dev abhira convo & will get to know abhira's side of story, kyunki, armaan sa direct abhira ke muh se sunna pasand nahi karte(he just likes to overhear convos) & dusri baat, charu pe mujhe full confidence hain, she will not reveal anything which will favor abhirasmiley20

This was exactly what I was thinking as well. 

Twinning Satrangi smiley2

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She was standing there na to watch deal reveal. Why didnt she go with chorus gang?!

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

honestly i just want Armaan's groveling and begging to start asap, I want Indifferent Abhira and desperate armaan. smiley19

i want Abhira to ignore the entire existense of Armaan as she will not be his responsibility anymore (even if Abhira comes back to PH she will come back for Madhav and hence she will be his responsibility)