Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Theres IF article that Ruhi is gonna manipulate Armaan and family against Abhira to use the fact that she's gone. 

So we can expect only cringe ig.

At what point he will realize his screwups?! 

that’s obvious.. that’s the work of every vamp .. to create a divide between ML and FL .. but over here mL is not in love with FL

I am all for the court case .. Abhira can happily assist dev shikhawat and prove her mettle .. against Armaan n Sanjay 

Looking at Arman and Abhira ka outfit it is definitely a court case .. and not the informal .. so Abhira is not yet back at Poddar house ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This time around I want Abhira to not forgive him or melt easily. Let her remain guarded and indifferent to him. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

"In the upcoming episode of "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai," the aftermath of Abhira's departure from the Poddar mansion sets the stage for a dramatic..."

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-ruhi-manipulates-armaan-and-the-poddar-family-against-abhira_207029?ri=6&rv=5755

Ab ye madam Kya Karne walli hai?

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ruhi ke paas aur kaam hi kya hai. Ruhi ka downfall revelation ke baad hi start hoga so tab tak we will have to tolerate Ruhi jaap. Also I'm pretty sure cringe scenes of jeth-bhabhi are on the way. 

waise maine kal hi predict kiya tha, Ruhi Armoron ko seene se lagake console karegi saath mein manipulate bhi add kardete haismiley2

Armaan ke baare mein toh kya hi bolu, words nahi hai. smiley26

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

now what will happened next.

Any possiblity for Rohit comeback and Abhira finds Rohit like Sai found samrat.

Ruhi Ab kaan bharegi Armaan ke"Armaan tumne bilkul sahi kiya Abhira ko nikalkar,vaise bhi woh tumahre kuch kaam ki nahi thi,aa jao ab ham khulam khula pyar kar lete hai thoda"

And Pendulam Armaan kabhi Abhira ke sath tha hi nahi na aage hoga.

Vidya Ek ded mahine ab Abhira se naraz rahegi unka faceoff hota rahega and ywh scene toh kitni baar dekh chuke hai kai seriel mein

What shoks me today was Madhav supports Abhira against family but that pendulam do nothing.

In future between Madhaw and Vidya Kadhaw will be Abhira's supporter.

Chahe koi sa bhi show ho main lead pendluam bankar hi reh gaya hai aajkal Chache Armaan ho ya Virat ho ya Ishan bhosle all are pendulam.

Abhira or Armaan ka koi future nahi hai.bhale hi Abhira thode time baad wapis ghar aa jaye but Woh Ruhi un dono ke bich hamesha rulawat rahegi and i'm demm sure ki yeh rukawat Gen 4 ke last episode mein 5 minute pehlw khatam hogi or bas 5 minute ka hi hoga Armaan abhira ka Quality time.

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

"In the upcoming episode of "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai," the aftermath of Abhira's departure from the Poddar mansion sets the stage for a dramatic..."

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-ruhi-manipulates-armaan-and-the-poddar-family-against-abhira_207029?ri=6&rv=5755

Turn everyone against Ab. zyada mushkil nahi hoga coz everyone is already against her. I'll be disappointed if she manages to turn Manisha and cousins against her too. Because woh log flipper hai par Ruhi ki baaton mein aa jaye itne dumb nahi lagte haismiley23

honestly the worst part, instead of searching for Ab or being worried about her(even though he doesn't love her but she is young girl with no where else to go, insaaniyat ke naate hi chinta hogi kisi ko bhi), Armoron will be listening to the bull crap this vile woman will say just so that he can feel god about himself 

PLEASE ARMAAN GO FALL OFF A CLIFF

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope there's something to look forward to like Abhira winning a case. 

The Ruhi Armaan cringe is pathetic to watch. 

Ab toh Vidya Manisha also will be pro Ruhi. 

And charu is in mute mode. 

Cousins are unreliable AF. 

Madhav is a pendulum himself. He's gonna make Abhira come back and put her back in a hostile environment. 

Do you think there will be any reveal of how Abhira told Charu to be truthful making Armaan repent? Or is he gonna stop feeling bad also now after being a jackass. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Phir se Bhabhi bakwas karegi and jeth will mutely listen to her. I am just tired of these scenes.  Ar ko toh acche dialogues milne hi band ho gaye hain.

Pinecone thumbnail

I'm shocked that Charu was unmoved by everything. Cousins went to talk to Abhira but charu stayed put. 

Kaisi ungrateful insaan hai?! 

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ruhi manipulates armaan & poddars?? But why ruhi needs to put effort, isn't armaan & poddars already against abhira?? smiley39