Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

A member of this forum request you all to remove the empty teams and it got removed immediately. 

Me and another member Fantasyera has requested for Team Birla.. but you are not helping us. smiley18
Why can’t any other Team which have no members till now be removed to give us ‘Team Birla’?

Dear Swetha , 

The team Birlas, team Goenkas , Team Sharmas and Team Poddars all four were there  for the last 21 days . We gave time to our members to select their teams . 
Birlas, Goenkas and Poddars has 0 members, so it  was removed .

Yes , we will add Team Birlas in the next review  your request had been noted . . 

Regards .

YRKKH DT 

Edited by Sutapasima - 23 days ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

We discussed within the team and since we had space for one more team, we've accommodated your request this time and added Team Birlas. 

But note that going forward, we won't be making any further changes to the Teams. If we see any Teams with no members for a while, we will delete them at our own discretion.

perlenoire127 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

I wanted some help.

Can you tell me what is the set addrrss of yrkkh? Or atleast where can I get to know about it? 

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 12 days ago

I want to know whether new IF rules are applied retrospectively or not?

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I want to know whether new IF rules are applied retrospectively or not?

Kindly use PM to discuss with the forum DT.

YRKKH DT

Arziya

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 10 days ago

Since PSF had a game is it possible to create one for this forum since this site is too boring these days with nothing much to do? This show has an entire legacy so I’m sure something can be done.

Edited by Criticiser - 10 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Since PSF had a game is it possible to create one for this forum since this site is too boring these days with nothing much to do? This show has an entire legacy so I’m sure something can be done.

The idea is not bad my dear.

Will discuss with Dev Team and get back to you on this matter . 
please give little time . 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 4 days ago

Nm game has just been posted

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 4 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 2 days ago

Please could this forum have something like this as this place has become soo boring with nothing to do.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356530

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Please could this forum have something like this as this place has become soo boring with nothing to do.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356530

We will definitely look into this idea here as well but after the sheep game. The PSF forum just had its sheep game so we decided to try this out there. In the meantime, here you're playing a sheep game first and then we'll look at fight club here as well.