Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am OG member of Ruhi's team, never ever leaving that for Toffeemaan.

Where you lead, I will follow 

..
Guys, I want to write an OS or TS on abhimaan on everyone's KP where charu is pregnant and abhira takes her blame.....give me some ideas and suggestions... also suggest a title🥺
Jinko bhul gyi tag krna woh bhi ideas de do ..
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Wait what, i didn't know RP made comment like that, hmm very interesting
now my interest is piqued. Where can I see this comment
Where can we see this?....kab bola aaj wle IV mein?
Hey, we need a new thread. Thank you 

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3