Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Based on bts and little bit today, Ruhi is so bedhadak she has her room door open while she wears dupatta yet no one sees her antics. 

Heights of shamelessness. Why would she steal the garment? Itni chul hai toh khud ek dupatte par Armaan ka naam marker seh likho and dance with it. What an idiot. 

her desperation for Armaan is running so high. Thanks to her, I feel both of them will get sacked even before the three months are over. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The taana from Abhira to Ruhi today was 😘😘😘😘

Maza agaya. 

Edited by Pinecone - 28 days ago

If manisha got to know the truth then I think abhira won't know about ruhi armaan during gangaur. They are going jalebi way, manisha will try to prove herself but won't be able to. She will not reveal anything to even vidya, as she knows what happened when she got to know about divorce papers. Gol gol ghum rahe hain yeh log. Shayad manisha tries to alert abhira about ruhi's love but abhira might brush it off saying she is aware ruhi is in love with someone. 

Abhira might think to confess, but will not be able to for some xy reason🤦‍♀️. If it was revelation time for abhira they might have come up with a dhamaakedaar promo, not this precap. 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope someone will suspect Armaan too. He is the one who is encouraging Ruhi and supporting her antics. Ruhi might be desperate but who is fueling her desperation and giving her free rein. I actually pity her sometimes. She is a fool. She think Armaan will talk to Dadisa. However, I don’t think Armaan has got the guts to do that. In the end, Abhira might find the truth. She would be heartbroken and angry on them but if she think Ruhaan love eachother she will fight with the Dadisa/family and unite them. 

Edited by free_willy - 28 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was more for his character being a two timer. the fact abhira is planning on confessing her feelings for a man that is not even fully there for her. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

In BTS they had Ruhi thank him in the scene where she corners him for supporting her in front of all.  But they cut that dialogue. Looks like the Armaan defending Ruhi participation thing will be tomorrow for a different rasam. 

I guess its for making idol with clay where dadi stops ruhi. There was bts of abhira giving her share of clay to ruhi. 

Who knows edit karke they might again show ruhi cornering armaan. 

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

another thing...i have a really strong feeling that it is time for ruhi's downfall. slowly but gradually. there is just a vibe coming from the current episodes. like abhira's taunts, vidya's slap, manisha finding out the truth, dadisa telling her she can't participate in the rasam are all negative towards ruhi. does anyone else feel or think that way?

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In bts they showed Ruhi thank Armaan for supporting. But today they cut that line. And upcoming bts now shows that the standing up for outdated custom of widow shaming Ruhi by Dadi and  asking Dadi to treat Ruhi as single and not widow, and giving clay to make murti will all be done by Abhira, not Armaan. Infact he's probably gonna tell Abbira not to argue with dadi. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

another thing...i have a really strong feeling that it is time for ruhi's downfall. slowly but gradually. there is just a vibe coming from the current episodes. like abhira's taunts, vidya's slap, manisha finding out the truth, dadisa telling her she can't participate in the rasam are all negative towards ruhi. does anyone else feel or think that way?

Its probably just hype to make us feel that way before they show her get away with things. 

FictionLover_10 thumbnail

They used Naira and Kartik wala background music today as Armaan helped Abhira get ready and Ruhi got ready by herself, accompanied by her khayali pulao…and I was transported back to Gen 2. It’s like that background music has the capacity to sprinkle Gen 2 wala magic on current story.

It almost felt like foreshadowing maybe? Armaan putting earring on Abhira then cut to Ruhi putting her’s on by herself.