Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

well manisha chachi AND manoj chacha know the truth. story is moving forward for sure. ugh poor abhira. armaan's character pisses me off really badly, but my idiot heart slightly pulls me in because of armaan and abhira's chemistry. don't get me started on ruhi. i don't want to waste my energy and time on her.
disclaimer: i gave an aggressive middle finger to armaan in the precap. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Armaan finding Abhira "cute" but not "beautiful" says it all. He really is not seeing her as a wife at all. 

Abhira confronts Charu about Dev seeing her texting and  blushing and says tell family about this. 

Charu asks for time. Ruhi tries to be nosy asking what Charu-Abhira were discussing . Abhira helps Charu escape and Abhira taunts her for DP stunt again and walks off. Its awesome. Best moment of episode. 

Manisha picks up who wrote note based on handwriting - chacha prevents her from telling her shaq. 

She wants to tell Vidya, Kaveri . But chacha says dont screw up happiness. Says first prove your shaq then you can say it to everyone. Chachi accepts that as challenge. 

Goenkas arrive . And after meeting Ruhi, Manish walks to greet Abhira also but she hides behind Armaan seeing expressions of Ruhi and old hags -Surekha and Swarna. 

Armaan gives her a reassuring nod so Abhira meets him with a smile. 

Kaveri gets threatening messages. She's tensed. 

Charu Kiara dance.  They drag Abhira. And then all women are dancing but Ruhi pulls Armaan away and flirts calling him handsome. He looks uncomfortable , walks away due to phone  call. Chachi doesn't notice anything. When he returns, he watches Abhira dance with a half smile but no actual adoration or anything . Its very generic jaise hum tv par random ad dekhte hai 🙄

Dupatta pehnaoing happens. Armaan hesitates, Ruhi looks upset 

Later Abhira is in room freshening up and Ruhi has stolen the dupatta with Armaans name. Again chachi, vidya arent keeping eye on her. 

Ruhi is dancing with it. 

Precap is BTS waala - Abhira planning to confess 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: free_willy

interesting, that’s some development. I thought Abhira would be the first one to learn the truth

Nah more like lollipop to get viewers interest n trp back. 

Sab sochte reh jaege chachi ab bolegi ya tab bolegi aur fir chachi khud bhul jaegi smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

well manisha chachi AND manoj chacha know the truth. story is moving forward for sure. ugh poor abhira. armaan's character pisses me off really badly, but my idiot heart slightly pulls me in because of armaan and abhira's chemistry. don't get me started on ruhi. i don't want to waste my energy and time on her.
disclaimer: i gave an aggressive middle finger to armaan in the precap. 

Why? Cant even understand what he's doing exactly in precap. Whats he looking at? 

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

see chacha Chachi know this .. Vidya already knows about the divorce papers .. today Chachi is keeping quiet which is right because they have show high and happy moments too to the public .. too much of tamasha audience will switch off … so her watch ful eyes will be on them and she will hopefully tell Vidya about this 

Its ridiculous because after knowing also she's not keeping an eye on Ruhi and antics. No one noticed her drag Armaan away and take his balayein , call him handsome and saying- wanted to spend time with you. 

And No one noticed her steal dupatta. 

Kya hi faayda hai?! 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

In BTS they had Ruhi thank him in the scene where she corners him for supporting her in front of all.  But they cut that dialogue. Looks like the Armaan defending Ruhi participation thing will be tomorrow for a different rasam. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Based on bts and little bit today, Ruhi is so bedhadak she has her room door open while she wears dupatta yet no one sees her antics. 

Heights of shamelessness. Why would she steal the garment? Itni chul hai toh khud ek dupatte par Armaan ka naam marker seh likho and dance with it. What an idiot. 

Pinecone thumbnail

https://youtu.be/9GGZzMIWv9o?feature=shared

Looks like Abhira will defend Ruhi saying she's not widhwa but single just like Charu Kiara and so should be allowed to make murti but Armaan will stop her from arguing. Shocker- so he's not defending the haq of his bhabhi/gf. But prior spoilers and BTS suggested he did support Ruhi. Maybe makers decided to reduce cringe afterall! 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

https://youtu.be/9GGZzMIWv9o?feature=shared

Looks like Abhira will defend Ruhi saying she's not widhwa but single just like Charu Kiara and so should be allowed to make murti but Armaan will stop her from arguing. Shocker- so he's not defending the haq of his bhabhi/gf. But prior spoilers and BTS suggested he did support Ruhi. Maybe makers decided to reduce cringe afterall! 

Daar Gaya hoga kahi log set PE aa ke armaan ko  chapal se mardesmiley37