Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Surapasima, you can PM me your song for R2 and I'll tell you if I think you conformed to the rules or not? Otherwise ill just listen and tap my feet and click my fingers to your melodious voice. I won't tell the other contestants what song you are performing. There won't be 12 other singers ..that some how end up singing your song. Fikr not

That’s so sweet of you . smiley1

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I was also confused between 2 songs earlier. Then I selected one. 

Waiting to listen to you all 🫶smiley42 Good luck, gals ! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dance Divas

Dear participants, I feel privileged to have listened to your amazing voices.smiley27

You all have the innate ability to sing; it is a gift from God that will enhance and blossom with participating in this competition. Why are you bothering about scores? You just enjoy singing. That gives immense joy to you and judges too will impress.smiley10 smiley27smiley10 

A passionate singer like you strives to surpass their previous performance!

There are no set rules for showcasing any kind of visual or musical art! 

The melody is not made up of the notes in itself, but more from the expression and the mood that it creates! 

These are the initial rounds, and it's natural to encounter initial hesitations while exploring different songs, which happens to even seasoned singers.

Best wishes to all our IF Melody Queens and Swar Samrats. smiley10smiley10

Edited by Viswasruti - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Hi guys smiley36

Deadline is approaching! 

Have you all decided the song? 

I haven't decided yet smiley44

Decided? smiley36

I've already sung but I'll send on 26th only smiley36

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Dear participants, I feel privileged to have listened to your amazing voices.smiley27

You all have the innate ability to sing; it is a gift from God that will enhance and blossom with participating in this competition. Why are you bothering about scores? You just enjoy singing. That gives immense joy to you and judges too will impress.smiley10 smiley27smiley10 

The melody is not made up of the notes in itself, but more from the expression and the mood that it creates! 

These are the initial rounds, and it's natural to encounter initial hesitations while exploring different songs, which happens to even seasoned singers.

Best wishes to all our IF Melody Queens. smiley10

@bold - mujhe bhi queen bana diya or I'm not included 🤔smiley36

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Best wishes to all our IF Melody Queens. smiley10

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words! smiley1

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I was about to say that smiley36 You and that anonymous banda.... Dono ko 

NP ji .. Aapko aur humare benami saathi gayak ko dete hai Suron ke Sartaj 

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mahi-eBismil

Hi guys smiley36

Deadline is approaching! 

Have you all decided the song? 

I haven't decided yet smiley44

Ohh baba re! You haven't decided yet! 

I have sung it already and may send my entry today or tomorrow. Will listen to it once again with a clear mind.

Hope you have shortlisted atleast.. I had shortlisted 2 3 songs, sang those once and then decided the one which I should go with. You also have atleast one song as a back up for recording. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Dance Divas

Just now I realized that you are also a lovely participant here. Sorry Bhai, adding kings!smiley10