Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Friendly reminder: 48 hours left to go for the R2 deadline. 

(Monday, May 27 23:59 IST)

If anyone needs an extension, please let us know soon, we won't be entertaining requests for extension after 23:59 IST on May 26.

I sent it to Koeli last night since I’m unable to PM you. Thanks for the reminder! Appreciate it! 

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Charu21

Oh no, girl!! Hope you can submit it before the deadline. If you can not then you can request for an extension before the time limit informed by Lizzie in above post. 

Thank you, You are all saving grace for me ! 

And thankfully I write that post today, otherwise I would've been unaware of the deadline smiley44

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Folk Aficionados

If anyone needs an extension, please let us know soon, we won't be entertaining requests for extension after 23:59 IST on May 26.

Please Note:

Deadline has been extended to May 28 23:59 IST on request.

Please note this will be the final deadline for R2 and no entries will be accepted after this time.

Posted: 21 days ago

All the best to all the participants 

D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

D3vil, I saw you selected the team, Alfaaz Addicts for this forum. Do you like ghazals and poetic songs? I really like ghazals a lot! That's why I asked Lizzie to create a team for ghazals. Then she created this team named Alfaaz Addicts. 

I picked it because It sounded the best  lolol.. lolol I love poetry though especially rumi .. so there is a natural incline towards ghazals too..I am glad you suggested it..now I have two reasons to like alfaaz addicts!  but I think I am like you too.. I enjoy popular songs too. I am looking forward to hearing yours..  you must be relieved since submitting your song... any regrets? Do you want to send another one!?

Originally posted by: D3viL

I picked it because It sounded the best  lolol.. lolol I love poetry though especially rumi .. so there is a natural incline towards ghazals too..I am glad you suggested it..now I have two reasons to like alfaaz addicts!  but I think I am like you too.. I enjoy popular songs too. I am looking forward to hearing yours..  you must be relieved since submitting your song... any regrets? Do you want to send another one!?

No, I don't want to send another one. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Girl, you’re great! smiley27Stop second guessing yourself. I’m sure all your attempts are incredible. Pick one and send it. Don’t miss the deadline smiley36

And this applies to the other chica below also, don’t miss the deadline this time. smiley36We want to hear you!! smiley41smiley27

Unless the gods themselves step in, you're definitely gonna hear from me this time. smiley36

I finally submitted my entry today… phew, what a relief.

Can't wait to hear all the lovely folks here too! 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Dear participants, I feel privileged to have listened to your amazing voices.smiley27

You all have the innate ability to sing; it is a gift from God that will enhance and blossom with participating in this competition. Why are you bothering about scores? You just enjoy singing. That gives immense joy to you and judges too will impress.smiley10 smiley27smiley10 

A passionate singer like you strives to surpass their previous performance!

There are no set rules for showcasing any kind of visual or musical art! 

The melody is not made up of the notes in itself, but more from the expression and the mood that it creates! 

These are the initial rounds, and it's natural to encounter initial hesitations while exploring different songs, which happens to even seasoned singers.

Best wishes to all our IF Melody Queens and Swar Samrats. smiley10smiley10

aw thanks Viswa for your encouraging words.smiley27

and a big shoutout for being there for all the contestants, giving them the feedback they need to polish their singing before submitting. Much appreciated!

Bee222 thumbnail

Pop ke Parwane

Omg! For some reason I thought the deadline was on 30th... I would've totally missed this round 🙈

And here I am, still undecided between 2 songs smiley44

Originally posted by: Bee222

Omg! For some reason I thought the deadline was on 30th... I would've totally missed this round 🙈

And here I am, still undecided between 2 songs smiley44

Don't worry! I'm sure you'll do a good job in round 2 too.