Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Uska romance with Anuj even earlier used to be so cringe. That voice modulation to make it flirty in Gujarati, those eye movements 🤢

Abhi bhi utna hi cringe hai in dream sequences example today 😂

Aur Gujarati accent ab leap ke baad ye pehle se bhi zyada le aayi hai, sounds so unnatural and comic!

https://x.com/a24313alexandra/status/1780452756949455139?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 13 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Pachpan mei bachpan wali harkate... sheee

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Pachpan mei bachpan wali harkate... sheee

There was a movie also, Umar Pachpan ki Dil Bachpan ka.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

There was a movie also, Umar Pachpan ki Dil Bachpan ka.

Anu should be the face of the movie 

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Dee-Dee]

/QUOTE]

Btw who played which part in Ramlila?

Biggest question after Shahs are gone is - ab Anupama kahan rahegi? 😂

oh! Deepu chomu is still alive, uska ghar hai naa, paise dene nahi hai, free mei rehne ko bhi mil jaega.

This is funny, this is what Bapuji told Aadhya smiley39(We now know who is KaikyiPamaa in this show 😂)

so this basically means that bapu ji is saying that Anupama is at fault, isn't it? But the only thing is that Kaikai realized her fault after a certain period, when will Anupama realize her mistakes?

and by the way Kaikai loved Shri Ram so much, Shri Ram was aware of this fact, she just got insecure for a moment and took such a big decision, this is a human nature.

However, what was the reason for Anupama, she literally got everything, CA was much much much better than her 3 adult kids, but just becaused she questioned her for once, she left everyone, such a shame, I am sorry but she can't even be compared to Kaikai.

These two losers don’t deserve Aadhya tbh!

"I am sorry, I know I shouldn't say this, but if these two TV characters weren't just characters and were real people, people would beat them so much that they would remember their nani. I am sorry, but people like them should be beaten, they deserve it, as soon as Anupama starts giving lectures One woman should come out from the crowd and slap her thad, and as for Anuj, he should really be left in the hands of the angry crowd. This man is pathetic, whoever is with him suffers emotionally, he holds no value for them. He got a sister who loved him so much that she gave up her entire property, but naa, he couldn't value her, he couldn't appreciate her worth.

His sister-in-law, who was far less dangerous than Shahs but just a bit insecure, because her capabilities were ignored by her husband, she was refused work opportunity, he had an EMA, what she needed, thodi izzat, thodi respect aur thodi security, but naa, ye aadmi Kapadiyas ki property ko free mei idhar udhar baant raha tha, par apni bhabhi ki thodi madad kar deta toh kya ho jata pata nahi, he misbehaved with her so much that she even became more insecure.

I know people are saying that Barkha and family were given shelter, but shelter kaa kya bharosa, kab bahar nikal diya ghar se, vaise bhi ek baar nikal bhi diya tha, upar se even Barkha and family helped Anuj in establishing/expanding (/whatever) his business, even Ankush ke father had shares in Kapadiya kaa business (I am not sure but I heard someone saying that his father helped  to establish the business of Muku aur Anuj ke papa).

toh jab vo worthless logon ko property baant sakta tha, vo bhi ancestral property jo aaise baantna uska right bhi nahi tha kyunki vo sirf apne hi nahi, sabke shares baant raha tha, toh phir jo actually Kapadiya family ko belong karte hain unko kyun nahi diya.

Sorry for such a long rant.

btw what's the TRP?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Poor adhya i will get highly offended even though i am adult if my dad does all this with even my cousins 

And if my dad did like this when i was 13 years he would be in big trouble i would complaint to grandpa grand mom and get him lashing from them for not caring me over others and walk off puja in anger 

And i would stop speaking or even seeing his face and ignore him like hell for weeks and no matter how much he try i will not forgive 

adhya is stuupid she has no idea how to make parents dance to her tunes, just stop speaking or seeing his face on week and act as if he do not exist few weeks than lets see what this puppy does 

and throw few gifts he gives in dustbin that will set fathers right 

If he does not set right than hes unfit to be your dad he do not love you at all 

Sorry ma'am,

Although I acknowledge that whatever Anuj is doing is wrong, I have even posted a long long rant on this, but if we leave Aadya and see whatever you have written in the normal context, then is this not misbehaviour?

I mean I should ignore my father, throw his gifts in the dustbin when I have done nothing to earn that gift and he has worked day in and out to purchase that thing for me, I should refuse to see his face, why, just because he preferred to pay attention to someone else just for once.

Anuj kaa case is different, but should this not be considered wrong in the normal setting, considering that the person's father is not like that, he just did that for once or twice, its fine, sometimes people do that, vaise bhi when other kids come to our home mom and dad pay more attention to them so that they don't feel uncomfortable, ye zabardasti kaa tantrum vagera toh clear insecurity show karta hai naa?

Again, I am not considering Anuj kaa situation here.

Just my opinion, I am not saying that people should consider my opinion patthar ki lakeer, but what I felt I said.

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Right, Dimpy’s previous Kanyadaan was done by her Mother, Anuj ko Amnesia hua hai smiley39 

Jo beti saath rehti hai uska baap ban nahi pa raha thik se aur yahan Jagat Pita bankar har kisi ka Kanyadaan karna hai isko?

What made him think Shah family and Maa would allow him to do Kanyadaan, Vanraj and Anupama ke hote hue?

Kanyadaan karna ek Achche Pita ka haq hey aur wo sirph aur sirph Mishter Shah hey, Mata Pita will reunite for Kanyadaan, although the ritual can only be done by a married couple but kya fark padta hai, ye dono mann se married hain, har hawan aur pooja mein saath baithte hain shamelessly!

ye kannyadan karna deserve hi nahi karta, apne aas-paas walon ki life kaa kachra karke ye kaise expect kar raha hai ki isko koi kannyadan karne bhi dega.

kannyadan sirf married couple karte hain, in fact mere mummy papa ko bolte hue maine suna hai  ki kuch rituals sirf wife ke hi saath karne hote hain aur bina wife ke kiya gaya koi bhi ritual successful nahi hota, mere ek door ke dada ji hain, jab meri door ki bua kaa kannyadan karna tha aur unki wife ki death hogai thi toh unhone apne side par kuch toh baandh liya tha, phir hua tha kannyadan.

idhar besht maa aur besht pita apne apne wife aur husband ko chod chod kar har hawan mei saath baith jate hain, ye maaaaaa jo itna lecture deti hai parampara culture vagera par, usko itna nahi pata kya ki divorce ke baad vo Vanraj ke saath kisi bhi puja mei nahi baith sakti hai, Kavya baithegi.  besharmo ki tarah dono muh utha kar chale aate hain, in dono ne kabhi parvah nahi ki kisi ki bhi, now include Anuj as well in the list of besharm, arey agar Kavya ko uske rights dene hi nahi the toh kyun ki usse shaadi, aur agar maa besht pita ko chodna hi nahi chahti thi toh kyun mahan banne ki nautanki ki aur kyun shaadi karvai kavya aur vanraj ki, bhai aaise logon ko peetne kaa man nahi karega toh kya karega bolo

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: strancho

Kapadias should never have adopted Anuj. He never felt at peace even after adoption and always felt insecure. Isn’t he making Adhya feel the same? Absolute trash of a man, father and a son. Yehi sab karna tha toh why did he go and stay with Maaya to bring his daughter back? We used to call Vanraj as trash, but Anuj is the real trash. Absolutely sick. Sorry for using such harsh words but it brought back memories from childhood when I used to feel neglected by my parents. Later I did realise that it was not their intention but I felt what I felt. 

vanraj is much much better father, son and brother than anuj. He cherished all the kids, his parents and his sister too not like anuj who claims that he's doing a favour on the mentally effected sister, ADOPTED daughter and live-in fiance. Most pathetic relative to ever exist

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It took a whole lot of trauma for Adhya to see that Anupamaa is not her mother. I hope she also sees soon that Anuj is not her father.

Need to raise a petition to kill off Adhya or atleast have her move out with Shruti instead of pathetically trying to cling on to Majnu.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shruti madam herself care a damn about aadhya's trauma all she care to become mrs Anuj kapadia she is not dying to become her mother.

If shruti cared for aadhya trauma then would had not been calling anupama in function