Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

But why is it surprising, if the show is villainising Aadhya or any other character for that matter, to prop up the MBA. 

It's a fact that since the outset, this woman or her actions by herself, aren't endearing enough in the slightest. She's a blithering idiot who runs her mouth, without knowing anything and always makes a mess. She can only look good when another is put down and that's what they'll keep doing....... 

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

The contrast in these two tweets!

I really wonder how can people not see what Aadhya is going thru?? 

https://x.com/sakk312/status/1780406087927095659?s=46

https://x.com/annalise7231995/status/1780402901795414040?s=46

Kapadias should never have adopted Anuj. He never felt at peace even after adoption and always felt insecure. Isn’t he making Adhya feel the same? Absolute trash of a man, father and a son. Yehi sab karna tha toh why did he go and stay with Maaya to bring his daughter back? We used to call Vanraj as trash, but Anuj is the real trash. Absolutely sick. Sorry for using such harsh words but it brought back memories from childhood when I used to feel neglected by my parents. Later I did realise that it was not their intention but I felt what I felt. 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Look at the language these people use for Shruti and look at the number of spokespersons Anupama has, not Beeji and Simp2 saying Anupama ko jobs ki kami nahi hai, line lag jayegi, she is a celebrity now lolsmiley39

Just like Aadhya is insecure, Shruti is getting insecure too…its human, natural….what’s so witchy about this?

Isn’t the witch Anupama here who returned after 5 yrs and destroyed their happiness? Any wife, fiancée, girlfriend will get insecure! Anupama nahi hoti thi kya Maya se?

Aur yahan iska Anuj ko taadna aur Shruti ki jagah khud ko imagine karna hi khatam nahi ho raha…such a disgusting no character woman ! smiley29

https://x.com/shoaikaki/status/1780415472208380341?s=46
IMG_1206.jpegIMG_1213.jpeg

IMG_1212.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

Dreaming of Anuj after declaring mujhe risto mein nahi ulajhna, mey akeli hu, mey Jogan hu, mey yahan Udaan bharne aayi hu, mey move on kar chuki hu smiley39

https://x.com/balajic78373669/status/1780429038630355307?s=46

Edited by Dee-Dee - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bapuji to Aadhya : Kaikai ne Ramji ko vanvas bhej diya tha, par vo gussa nahi hote theMe to 

DKP : Tum hi ho #Anupamaa ke sabse bade trollerP. S. Bapuji is one toxic man. Be it Anu, #AnujKapadia, CA or nw Aadhya, dude hs alwys preached these three to suffer & nvr complaint

One min Hasmukh Shah - you are kaikey in adhya life 

Hasmukh you and Baaaaaaaa both are kaikey for anuj life too although he worship you 

And anupama is kaikey for adhya and anuj and Mukku life she destroyed that family 

Shamless creature this Hasmukh and Leela no real mom dad call married daughter to parents house so many times as these two good for nothings called anupama - they destroyed anuj married life and snatched adhya mom and happy family from her 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Look at the language these people use for Shruti and look at the number of spokespersons Anupama has, not Beeji and Simp2 saying Anupama ko jobs ki kami nahi hai, line lag jayegi, she is a celebrity now lolsmiley39

Just like Aadhya is insecure, Shruti is getting insecure too…its human, natural….what’s so witchy about this?

Isn’t the witch Anupama here who returned after 5 yrs and destroyed their happiness? Any wife, fiancée, girlfriend will get insecure! Anupama nahi hoti thi kya Maya se?

Aur yahan iska Anuj ko taadna aur Shruti ki jagah khud ko imagine karna hi khatam nahi ho raha…such a disgusting no character woman ! smiley29

https://x.com/shoaikaki/status/1780415472208380341?s=46
IMG_1206.jpegIMG_1213.jpeg

IMG_1212.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

Dreaming of Anuj after declaring mujhe risto mein nahi ulajhna, mey akeli hu, mey Jogan hu, mey yahan Udaan bharne aayi hu, mey move on kar chuki hu smiley39

https://x.com/balajic78373669/status/1780429038630355307?s=46

Both these losers and trash deserve to be with each other and in dustbin(shah house)

DKP just kill off Aadhya. Have some shame and leave that kid alone. 

myviewprem thumbnail

Aadhya had to go and be a part of the pic herself, but instead of noticing that, Anuj notices Anupamaa in pic and gets emotional but doesn’t even notice Aadhya?

These two losers don’t deserve Aadhya tbh!

IMG_1216.jpeg

IMG_1218.jpeg

Poor adhya i will get highly offended even though i am adult if my dad does all this with even my cousins 

And if my dad did like this when i was 13 years he would be in big trouble i would complaint to grandpa grand mom and get him lashing from them for not caring me over others and walk off puja in anger 

And i would stop speaking or even seeing his face and ignore him like hell for weeks and no matter how much he try i will not forgive 

adhya is stuupid she has no idea how to make parents dance to her tunes, just stop speaking or seeing his face on week and act as if he do not exist few weeks than lets see what this puppy does 

and throw few gifts he gives in dustbin that will set fathers right 

If he does not set right than hes unfit to be your dad he do not love you at all 

myviewprem thumbnail

Aadhya always wanted to be part of SF even though so many of them were dismissive and mean to her. She still craves it but knows practically they will hurt her and her dad again. #Anupamaa

Its because shes an orphan and wants a family or relatives to play with her talk to her etc 

all kids from 0-18 years desire relatives grandparents cousins to be with them and play with them give them love etc 

only after 18-20 you get college friends colleagues etc so stop craving for relatives that much 

Did you as child not wait to run to grandparent house in school hlidays to be with all cousins - same for all kids 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Kapadias should never have adopted Anuj. He never felt at peace even after adoption and always felt insecure. Isn’t he making Adhya feel the same? Absolute trash of a man, father and a son. Yehi sab karna tha toh why did he go and stay with Maaya to bring his daughter back? We used to call Vanraj as trash, but Anuj is the real trash. Absolutely sick. Sorry for using such harsh words but it brought back memories from childhood when I used to feel neglected by my parents. Later I did realise that it was not their intention but I felt what I felt. 

Very true 

This anuj first destroyed malvika life by marrying her to  a brute and chasing off her lover from college days 

Now hes hell bent on destroying ahya life like Mlavika shame on him 

I am saying same as adult in 20s i get angry if my father shows over love to cousins 

And these kids are not anuj neice nephews - sara, adhik etc are his family kids so go shower them with love and money you fool

I cannot understand how adhya is wrong to feel jealous? I would break my dad mobile if he treats me like this in any place even public party  

As a kid till 18 i wanted my dad with me 24/7 anywhere especially in party i would stick with him full time and not be with any other kid and shower them with attention 

Even my cousins were same, if their dad showed love to me they would go wild and jealous

Did any shah gift adhya money or clothes or anything nno right 

So why anuj gifting all shah kids? 

Isnt adhya a kid at 13 years she is 

I hope adhik comes and takes her with him hes best brother to adhya in childhood also 

Its only after you become big adult that jealous stops and you realize ok just because your dad smiles and taks to cousins he do not love them more than you 

myviewprem thumbnail

IMG_1213.jpeg

This is cringe now anupama too started this dreaming of anuj 

Honestly i wanted shruti as mom to adhya but forcefully anuj will get anupama back as her mom and same drama will start that used to happen 8 years back 

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I mean it's fine for AK to interact with the kids. Baccho ka fault nahi hai that they have been saddled with parents like Kin-Dosh/Makhi and grandparents/step parents like Vanar and Jhandupama.

But what's the need to show Adhya as jealous and insecure? Why villainise her in the process?

A better way imo would have been to show her hesitant to interact with the kids and then maybe have her notice Mahi feeling singled out because of Vanraj ignoring her or Ishani wanting her father to be around and asking Makhi to let her at least speak to him on phone. (I might be mixing up the names.)

They could have shown Adhya realising that Mahi and Ishani have a lot of parallels with her and warming up to them and slowly warming up to Pari and Ansh as well. 

All the kids, Adhya included could have taken a picture together kicking the adults out of it completely.

Actually these kids should all band together and kick the adults in the butt. That's what these the filthy Kaputs, Majboor table, Jagat Mata and Acche Pita deserve