IMG_1746.jpeg
IMG_1747.jpeg

Point No. 8 is so on point about the acting ๐Ÿ˜‚

Link to the thread :

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/s/uglsmoEYiy

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Was watching news n saw that RG has joined BJP ๐Ÿ˜ฌ  l think a lot of us had predicted this ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tw also confirmed it 

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1785559346774155704

Pls pls tell me the means the shit show is gonna shut soon ๐Ÿคž... or atleast a gen leap ๐Ÿ™

Edited by ga1986 - 15 days ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ga1986

Was watching news n saw that RG has joined BJP ๐Ÿ˜ฌ  l think a lot of us had predicted this ๐Ÿ˜‚

Tw also confirmed it 

Pls pls tell me the means the shit show is gonna shut soon ๐Ÿคž... or atleast a gen leap ๐Ÿ™

I was hoping too.

Honestly, l think, bad timing.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Tw also confirmed it 

Always knew sooner or later she will get into โ€œRealโ€ Politics especially ever since she has been doing Modi Jaap and featuring into ads, unnecessarily getting awarded and boasting of her connections with Mishter Modi!

Also, ainโ€™t she really good at politics already? (On the sets) ๐Ÿ˜‚

She thinks she can be another Smriti Irani but that lady had class, aise kahin bhi jaake na feminism par kabhi bakwas ki hogi na Costars ki bitching!

God save this country from such delusional folks! Iska women empowerment hum sab kitne saalon se already dekh rahe hain๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway thatโ€™s her only career option after this show because har bar luck aur connections se aisa lead role to nahi milega. Just hoping the show shuts shop soon ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Edited by Dee-Dee - 15 days ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

IMG_1746.jpeg
IMG_1747.jpeg

Point No. 8 is so on point about the acting ๐Ÿ˜‚

Link to the thread :

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/s/uglsmoEYiy

Some forum members here kept saying that only this forum has all the negativity, everyone outside of the forum is filled with positivity and have good things to say about Anupamaa. I can see the positivity oozing out in this reddit forum, its thread & comments. smiley8smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Always knew sooner or later she will get into โ€œRealโ€ Politics especially ever since she has been doing Modi Jaap and featuring into ads, unnecessarily getting awarded and boasting of her connections with Mishter Modi!

She thinks she can be another Smriti Irani but that lady had class, aise kahin bhi jaake na feminism par kabhi bakwas ki hogi na Costars ki bitching!

God save this country from such delusional folks! Iska women empowerment hum sab kitne saalon se already dekh rahe hain๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyway thatโ€™s her only career option after this show because har bar luck aur connections se aisa lead role to nahi milega. Just hoping the show shuts shop soon ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

She is no different from her char on screen. She think she can do sab sab sab. smiley5smiley7smiley44

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Some forum members here kept saying that only this forum has all the negativity, everyone outside of the forum is filled with positivity and have good things to say about Anupamaa. I can see the positivity oozing out in this reddit forum, its thread & comments. smiley8smiley37

Another one from Reddit today ๐Ÿ˜‚
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/s/B8FKciiuJP

I donโ€™t think she is that liked anywhere except X ๐Ÿ˜‚ And her tactics these days to always stay relevant, I saw X today and before this news was out, she was already trending for her Bday Party that she threw last night (her Bday was 5th April btw ๐Ÿ˜‚) and also making news for not inviting GK.

Usse pehle touching husbandโ€™s feet at Airport infront of media, spewing nonsense in an interview, bitching about costars and talking rubbish on Womenโ€™s day, again talking some more nonsense in the Iftaar Party by Mishter Shahi, beech mein sab pics with Akshay Kumar at an event and before that getting awarded by Mishter Modi ๐Ÿ˜‚

She knows how to play her cards right, negative or positive doesnโ€™t matter to her as long as she is relevant ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dee-Dee - 15 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

MP ban jaaye ya MLA bane

Mahila Morcha ki president bane ya kuch bhi na bane. 

Bas ye shitshow jald se jald bandh ho jaaye..... 

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I may not agree with all of Smriti Irani or her party 's ideology, but cannot be denied she is a shrewd, articulate  n hardworking politician, who has made her way from the bottom to top...RG on the other hand sounds like a brainless airhead, whose overhyped by her Andbhakt fans 

When she was so affected by little bit of trolling done by GK or AK solos ( that too thru mostly target her character n not her), dunno how she'll handle all the trolling that the opposition parties will unleash 

Edited by ga1986 - 15 days ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

I may not agree with all of Smriti Irani or her party 's ideology, but cannot be denied she is a shrewd, articulate  n hardworking politician, who has made her way from the bottom to top...RG on the other hand sounds like a brainless airhead, whose overhyped by her Andbhakt fans 

When she was so affected by little bit of trolling done by GK or AK solos ( that too thru mostly target her character n not her), dunno how she'll handle all the trolling that the opposition parties will unleash 

Same! Not a fan of Smriti Irani either but when she speaks, no one can ignore her, her skills and presence are hard to ignore.
RG is an ignore-worthy clown top to bottom, she cannot handle criticism and she herself has proven this off late so often, and makes no sense whenver she is talking.