Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Samridhi to me is perfect for abhira. If you find some scenes OTT or annoying then it's very much part of the scene/character, abhira is not like akshu, savi, Sai mature beyond years. She is a simple girl raised by single mother. Who wishes to make her career like her mother by debating for the truth.

Prat was a newbie, who was okay in very few scenes, tolerable in most, horrible in few. But otherwise was suitably casted(age, looks, grace) garvita is good actress but is really very young and that's why come across little childish and out of character which isn't her fault.

Rohit purohit is again not a bad actor just little stiff maybe because he's new to this role and trying to copy shehzada's armaan or maybe it's director's input as the stiffness can be very well explained with character.

Tbh I don't think I a great judge in acting department. As long as actor is not laughing in crying scene, screeching unnecessarily and speaks his/her dialogues clearly they are okay for me. As for looks and posture they are more of casting departments job and comfort comes with time.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Who said gen 3 sufferred because of covid? I am trying to say gen 2 had a gap due to covid and may be   trp went down. So channel gave an option to bring icche node plot. 

You said it ,  chk  the quoted post I replied to on page 4. 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

Rohit is a total misfit according to me Already the character is worst n his stiff bland expression makes the character even more unbearable n He don't have any chemistry with any of the girls 

They should have chose someone else There isn't much difference in both actors  the earlier one was cringe this one is wooden 

Isn't this for good ? Considering Arman will always be despicable , it's good he is not liked with abhira or otherwise.  At least he won't be justified in thousand weird ways 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

You said it ,  chk  the quoted post I replied to on page 4. 

I was referring to the gap created by covid. As yrkkh had no  continuity in between which made ppl to switch to ott or other mediums. For gen 3 that was the hurdle that people switched to other medium of entertainment other than tv and gen 3 has to bring them back to watch shows on tv.

Continuity was the hurdle. May be i was not clear.

Edited by firewings_diya - 13 days ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I can understand, i didn't mean ki you are blaming her. I was just trying to say ki for someone who had done just one show, she is doing an awesome job and in future may be it will even get better smiley9

Also, the character is written in a way that it is somewhat OTT like Annika of ishqbaaz, Khushi kumari Gupta of iss pyar ko, and other bubbly ott characters. Regarding her PJs and one liners, that has been written by the writer to show similarity with her father :)

Hmmm...

Likewise this was Pratiksha's first show. I didnt see anyone here saying that she might do better in future!!! 

And lets not compare Sam with KKGSR or Anika or Zoya, they were iconic characters, 

Sam looks very OTT and her one liners are pathetic. Being a voice over artist her voice modulation is very poor. 

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krinya

Isn't this for good ? Considering Arman will always be despicable , it's good he is not liked with abhira or otherwise.  At least he won't be justified in thousand weird ways 

True. but I think only few people think like that 

Mostly Rohit's Armaan n Abhimaan are getting positive response There are justifications for his actions as well saying Ruhi is the one Harassing him manipulating him into cheating etc etc. 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

True. but I think only few people think like that 

Mostly Rohit's Armaan n Abhimaan are getting positive response There are justifications for his actions as well saying Ruhi is the one Harassing him manipulating him into cheating etc etc. 

If they take the og lost route , he will be worse in the future ..

His character is such that it's tough to root him with the fl...rohit can't do much about it , I can give him some time but it's too boring with him on screen ...the prev ml I couldn't even bare to see his face , he looked like an overdone mannequin n his voice was kinda weird..no offence to him.

I anyways don't like a ml who has no agency , he is his family's puppy ..upar se he is playing with both the girls and those are the worse kinds. He is like a robot being controlled by his family, abhira and ruhi alternately. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Hmmm...

Likewise this was Pratiksha's first show. I didnt see anyone here saying that she might do better in future!!! 

And lets not compare Sam with KKGSR or Anika or Zoya, they were iconic characters, 

Sam looks very OTT and her one liners are pathetic. Being a voice over artist her voice modulation is very poor. 

There is no comparison between Pratiksha 's acting & Samridhii 's. Samridhii 's acting is excellent despite this being her second show. Prats will definitely improve in future but her dialogue delivery is bad . Agar average bhi hota toh chal jata.

But her face had that innocence of roohi, which garvita doesn't have, but garvita is a better actor.

Nobody is comparing Sam with these characters. She is doing better than them. Her character "abhira" is written to in a way it's bubbly and slightly OTT but sam does a beautiful balance. Even most of the neutrals love Abhira.

You are entitled to your opinion. But I cannot connect as mine is completely different so let's agree to disagree:)

firewings_diya thumbnail

I wonder a character or actor still so much interesting topic to discuss that even in gen 4 main bhi usike baathe chal rahi hai smiley1 that speaks alot love him or hate him all will remember him what else an actor would wish forsmiley1 baki log aathe jaathe rahenge but woh ek character hamesha yaad rahega jisne impact create kiya hai smiley15

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Woh kaisa yeh toh nahi pta. Personally speaking mujhe toh nahi pasand na shaqal na acting - tried watching his new series aankhon se khoon aagya. Mujhe lgta tha Pratik se bura kaun hi act kar sakta hai then i met Mohsin 🥲 

Lauta do mere woh 30 minutes Mohsin smiley19

mujhe bhi nahi pasand smiley36 mujhe gen 2 bhi honeymoon show lagtha tha. How to have SR in 101 ways ka show tha woh smiley36 i used to think how actually ppl are comfortable to watch this show on tv smiley36

And karthik was a red flag uski toh almsot 3 shadi hui hai show main. He was doing ema with naira when he was married to vedika 😑

Agar naira ne hi accha aadmi doondh liya hotha toh accha hotha 🤭