Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

I don't know how people will take it but I prefer mohsins acting over harshads. Mohsin delivers realistic acting while harshad was cringe in yrkkh. But harshad was amazing in bepanah and saubhagyawati bhawa but was just so so in yrkkh.

Like when u compare their similar scenes mohsin takes the lead.

His breakdown when kartik lost his baby and nairas death were one of the most spectacular scenes. The scne where Abhimanyu lost his babies didn't move me a bit 

Professor kg in Mumbai track was also so happening. 

The scenes were mohsin had to act cute was very natural where I found harshads cute scenes were cringe.

I prefer mohsins looks over harshads, so yeah looks are very subjective and say acting also

Let them take it however they want it's your choice. 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

the difference gen 1 was backed up by hina khan. Gen 3 had many hurdles including covid  which is not the case for gen 1, gen 2 and gen 4. Between gen 2 and gen 3 there was huge gap. Legacy fans lost that continuity which was an advantage for rest of the gens.

Hein? Covid happened in the last phases of Gen 2 when seerat was around or nairas last phase..I remember the broadcast of all the shows was stopped 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Hein? Covid happened in the last phases of Gen 2 when seerat was around or nairas last phase..I remember the broadcast of all the shows was stopped 

yes post which trp dropped and channel gave 2 options to dkp to shut the show or continue with icche node. The reason why seerath came was to add baggage to gen 3 fl. Please watch the video of gen 3 og writer utkarsh nathani above where he said all these things. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 29 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

i am not blaming sam here. For me her dialogues and her reactions are ott. Which could be coming from writers. 

Serious discussion main one lines daalthe hai which is very irritating as it the impact of that scene will be gone because of that.

I can understand, i didn't mean ki you are blaming her. I was just trying to say ki for someone who had done just one show, she is doing an awesome job and in future may be it will even get better smiley9

Also, the character is written in a way that it is somewhat OTT like Annika of ishqbaaz, Khushi kumari Gupta of iss pyar ko, and other bubbly ott characters. Regarding her PJs and one liners, that has been written by the writer to show similarity with her father :)

yes post which trp dropped and channel gave 2 options to dkp to shut the show or continue with icche node. The reason why seerath came was to add baggage to gen 3 fl. Please watch the video of gen 3 og writer utkarsh nathani above where he said all these things. 

I'm sorry but the gen leap happens only when the trps drop. The said period of covid at its peak was March 2020 to may 2021 & the show didn't suffer due to covid , it was bec gen 2 was exhausted already with all the possible plot lines , leaps & multiple marriages .....they kept the show going for 5 + years...they couldn't still play grandparents ... Gen 3 was introduced in Oct 2021 when covid was out almost & the downfall of yrkkh plotwise  already began way bk frm kartik naira times .  gen 3 couldn't last for even half of the time period which it's predecessor managed to 

Again I'm sorry I don't credit a shows success / failure to one actor , I am interested in the show itself . 

Anyways idc who suffered and why , but gen 3 Def didn't suffer frm covid of all the reasons. Writers say a lot of shit stuff to cover their incompetence.  Even rs discredited karan & hina , doesn't mean it's gospel

Edited by Krinya - 29 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I can understand, i didn't mean ki you are blaming her. I was just trying to say ki for someone who had done just one show, she is doing an awesome job and in future may be it will even get better smiley9

Also, the character is written in a way that it is somewhat OTT like Annika of ishqbaaz, Khushi kumari Gupta of iss pyar ko, and other bubbly ott characters. Regarding her PJs and one liners, that has been written by the writer to show similarity with her father :)

anika i have no clue as i have not watched ib. Kushi kumari gupta was never ott. She reacted based on situations if she is angry she will speak normally. If she is happy or good or naghty mood then she used to sing ye mausam hai suhana type of songs. So abhira is nowhere close to her. 

Ruhikam3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Kushi was never ott. She was the most lovable character of itv a very natural character. But yes abhira is ott and she is an over confident person .

P.s garvita is super pretty like very very much more than pateeksha 

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ruhikam3

Kushi was never ott. She was the most lovable character of itv a very natural character. But yes abhira is ott and she is an over confident person .

P.s garvita is super pretty like very very much more than pateeksha 

Khushi is loveable, I meant the characterization by writers is similar of a lead being bubbly and somewhat OTT, yet maintaining a fine balance, like Khushi & Annika. 

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I :)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

I'm sorry but the gen leap happens only when the trps drop. The said period of covid at its peak was March 2020 to may 2021 & the show didn't suffer due to covid , it was bec gen 2 was exhausted already with all the possible plot lines , leaps & multiple marriages .....they kept the show going for 5 + years...they couldn't still play grandparents ... Gen 3 was introduced in Oct 2021 when covid was out almost & the downfall of yrkkh plotwise  already began way bk frm kartik naira times .  gen 3 couldn't last for even half of the time period which it's predecessor managed to 

Again I'm sorry I don't credit a shows success / failure to one actor , I am interested in the show itself . 

Anyways idc who suffered and why , but gen 3 Def didn't suffer frm covid of all the reasons.

Who said gen 3 sufferred because of covid? I am trying to say gen 2 had a gap due to covid and may be   trp went down. So channel gave an option to bring icche node plot. 

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

anika i have no clue as i have not watched ib. Kushi kumari gupta was never ott. She reacted based on situations if she is angry she will speak normally. If she is happy or good or naghty mood then she used to sing ye mausam hai suhana type of songs. So abhira is nowhere close to her. 

Even Abhira reacts based on situations, infact most of people do react and respond based on situations only . Abhira's PJs is a trait inherited from Abhinav, if that's what you are saying of her PJ's. 

Also, We can agree to disagree then , since we mostly have different opinions regarding this show, even in previous generation.