Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Was genuinely curious about this so thought of sharing my views.

Seeing comments criticising Garvita’s acting and calling it cringe made me realise one thing, that no matter who played Ruhi’s part - a newbie, experienced actor, national award winner or samriddhi, it was bound to get criticised. Yes hypothetically had Samriddhi been playing Ruhi’s character, people would have been extra critical about her acting. Coz it’s not about the actor or her acting skills, it’s about the character Ruhi and the hate associated with it.

I have usually noticed comments overhyping and overrating main leads acting skills while being extra critical and judgemental for the PL. While it may be true most of the time, it’s not always the case.

Imo every actors has their own plus and minus points. While there are some emotions they can easily emote, they require practice for the others.

In this gen, Pratiksha was a newbie with zero acting skills but still managed to look decent in non emotional light hearted scenes with her family. In her comparison Garvita is 100 times better as she has already worked in this industry. Samriddhi is no doubt a very good actress but personally feel she can improve the arguing and shouting scenes as it goes ott and her voice becomes shrill.

In this gen Shehzada improved impressively in few months. On the other hand Rohit is a very good looking actor but appears stiff in some scenes.

Mohsin shivangi jaise talented actors rishta me dekhne ko hi nhi mile dubara smiley42

edited comments about Gen 3 actors

Edited by LizzieBennet - a month ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Gravita's acting is better than Prat's acting. She emotes well and good. But she does not have that innocent look Prats have. Prats has her own charm yet she lacks in potraying emotional faculties. She was a newbiew in every sense and she was not given time and space to improve.

Talking about Sam, she is a decent actress like any other actresses. I don't see any exceptional acting from her though. I agree with you on OTT in her arguing and shouting scenes. I guess she will improve it with the time. 

RoPu is a decent actor but somehow he is stiff in some scenes. Honestly to me he also fails in delivering emotional scenes as well. 

Also your statement is nowhere contradictory. You did not mention that your reason to not liking his acting is on the basis of your dislikeness to the character. smiley36

yes prat had innocence in her face… I don’t know what actually happened but I feel she was removed for her off screen drama and not for acting… acting with time sikh he jati… she was a good fit for the role, looked like ab’s elder sister..

Originally posted by: Peepa

Gen3 ML smiley37 Uske Fatte Speaker jaisi voice, pathetic Voice modulation.... Angar ke naam pr bs chikhna chilana lol 🤣🤣🤣 chhodo jyada bolungi to vivad ho jayega 🙊🙊🙊

Mohsin shivangi jaise talented actors rishta me dekhne ko hi nhi mile dubara smiley42

Really smiley37 Mohsin khud HC ki acting deewana hai... 

yes prat had innocence in her face… I don’t know what actually happened but I feel she was removed for her off screen drama and not for acting… acting with time sikh he jati… she was a good fit for the role, looked like ab’s elder sister..

Hahaha acting reason hota toh 90% log hire hi nahi hote is show mein that too start to end 🤣 

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Really smiley37 Mohsin khud HC ki acting deewana hai... 

Wo uska bda dil or professionalism tha, he is not like other jo fans trolling ko rukone ki bajaye ye bolte h dil dukhaoge to gaali khaoge... Aisa nhi h na Hmara Mohsin smiley42

Originally posted by: Peepa

Wo uska bda dil or professionalism tha, he is not like other jo fans trolling ko rukone ki bajaye ye bolte h dil dukhaoge to gaali khaoge... Aisa nhi h na Hmara Mohsin smiley42

Woh kaisa yeh toh nahi pta. Personally speaking mujhe toh nahi pasand na shaqal na acting - tried watching his new series aankhon se khoon aagya. Mujhe lgta tha Pratik se bura kaun hi act kar sakta hai then i met Mohsin 🥲 

Lauta do mere woh 30 minutes Mohsin smiley19

Welp the number of awards gen 3 ML got for his acting  for Rishta alone and RS' never ending praises on his professionalism and his acting speak volumes smiley42

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Woh kaisa yeh toh nahi pta. Personally speaking mujhe toh nahi pasand na shaqal na acting - tried watching his new series aankhon se khoon aagya. Mujhe lgta tha Pratik se bura kaun hi act kar sakta hai then i met Mohsin 🥲 

Lauta do mere woh 30 minutes Mohsin smiley19

Second you 

That's why I never watched gen 2 

And her care and concern for Abhira looked genuine I loved their scenes when the show started..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 29 days ago

I will add my 2 cents. This is my opinion, we all can have different opinions, feel free to not have the same opinion and disagree, but don't question my opinion or ask me to change it. 

Samridhii is perfect as Abhira. She was very good as Saavi also. Considering this is her second show, she is extremely good. The character of Abhira is supposed to be bubbly, strong & slightly OTT ( like Annika from ishqbaaz or Khushi Kumari Gupta), so Sam is portraying it perfectly. Her expressions, dialogue delivery, voice modulation - everything is just perfect.

Regarding Roohi, I will speak about both Prats & garvita. Pratiksha sucked at dialogue delivery, but that being said , her roohi had a mature sophisticated outlook. Garvita is very good at acting, but her roohi is a little childish.