Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes i agree in some scenes it may have went wrong. And everyone has difference of opinions. I believe many posts were made in past. So when ppl can agree or ignore why can't we criticize sam? 

I still remember posts made on his voice and hair but ppl never countered it with posts on mohsin, shivangi,hina or karan. So can we get freedom to make a post on sam without ppl bringing gen 3 cast? As sam is gen 4 cast. 

for this to happen, gen4 needs to be viewed as standalone series with the FL who is flawed, probably yet to grow up, might eventually get there as a rista FL .. here tho, we cannot criticize her without offending her dead dad of 22 yearssmiley29 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: DashOfSass

Any idea who is the mod here? 

Tagging the mods. You can contact them.

Edited by firewings_diya - 24 days ago
Lostin90s thumbnail

Can members bring posts from reddit or some other sm here just to bash actors with the purpose to start fan wars and vitiate the atmosphere of the forum?

Liking or not liking an actor or actress is very subjective, but forcing your opinion on others by bringing posts from other site is bit extreme, IMHO.

Edited by Lostin90s - 24 days ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Can members bring posts from reddit or some other sm here just to bash actors with the purpose to start fan wars and vitiate the atmosphere of the forum?

That is against the code of conduct . The same is mentioned in the rules . Kindly check . 
regards .

I agree on the fact that Sam's acting is getting little monotonous nowadays.. And she can do a lot better in emotional esp crying sequences.. Like in that kasauli epi where she says to Armaan- This is my home, I felt acting could have been better there.. But that's about it🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️... For me def not enough for ranting out😂😂

Abhira's falling in love phase and antics could have turned ultra cringe if it was not for Sam's acting.. The most imp fact is that not for a single second I felt artificiality.. That's the exact reason why she is getting appreciated 😅