Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Was genuinely curious about this so thought of sharing my views.

Seeing comments criticising Garvita’s acting and calling it cringe made me realise one thing, that no matter who played Ruhi’s part - a newbie, experienced actor, national award winner or samriddhi, it was bound to get criticised. Yes hypothetically had Samriddhi been playing Ruhi’s character, people would have been extra critical about her acting. Coz it’s not about the actor or her acting skills, it’s about the character Ruhi and the hate associated with it.

I have usually noticed comments overhyping and overrating main leads acting skills while being extra critical and judgemental for the PL. While it may be true most of the time, it’s not always the case.

Imo every actors has their own plus and minus points. While there are some emotions they can easily emote, they require practice for the others.

In this gen, Pratiksha was a newbie with zero acting skills but still managed to look decent in non emotional light hearted scenes with her family. In her comparison Garvita is 100 times better as she has already worked in this industry. Samriddhi is no doubt a very good actress but personally feel she can improve the arguing and shouting scenes as it goes ott and her voice becomes shrill.

In this gen Shehzada improved impressively in few months. On the other hand Rohit is a very good looking actor but appears stiff in some scenes.

edited for gen 3 actor comparisons

I always don’t give heed to people bashing about acting skills. If acting is that easy everyone can try getting into shows. Getting a first show itself is a big achievement than all those people who trolls the actors. No matter how much hard they try to portray their role still people troll them keeping their onscreen role in mind. Once the character turns positive and be supportive to FL, then they start to appreciate again saying the actor improved his/her acting.smiley36

Considering Pratiksha acting, she was good in certain scenes.. like you said in light hearted scenes.. and her scenes with Abhira were also good. She emoted well that unknown sisterly bond they both share. It is missing in Garvita. I don’t know if they had changed Ruhi’s character along with the actor, but previously we saw Ruhi’s care and attachment towards her grandparents, her dard and desperation for Armaan and elderly sister’s connection towards Abhira.. now in the present Ruhi I don’t find anyone of these. Sam’s acting is good, but I have a problem with the character she is portraying.. so not much to say. 

Edited by Susi26 - 13 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Why are other actors being discussed? Isn't this thread about gen 4 characters and their acting?

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

The topic doesn't say so, however it is Abhira's fans who are dragging gen 3 actors in this thread.. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Susi26

I always don’t give heed to people bashing about acting skills. If acting is that easy everyone can try getting into shows. Getting a first show itself is a big achievement than all those people who trolls the actors. No matter how much hard they try to portray their role still people troll them keeping their onscreen role in mind. Once the character turns positive and be supportive to FL, then they start to appreciate again saying the actor improved his/her acting.smiley36

Considering Pratiksha acting, she was good in certain scenes.. like you said in light hearted scenes.. and her scenes with Abhira were also good. She emoted well that unknown sisterly bond they both share. It is missing in Garvita. I don’t know if they had changed Ruhi’s character along with the actor, but previously we saw Ruhi’s care and attachment towards her grandparents, her dard and desperation for Armaan and elderly sister’s connection towards Abhira.. now in the present Ruhi I don’t find anyone of these. Sam’s acting is good, but I have a problem with the character she is portraying.. so not much to say. 

even though pratz had poor acting skills she had  chamak in her eyes. Even she was able to mimick some of the things choti ruh does. 

Garvita is good too but AB looks older to her. And i guess in real life alos sam is older than garvita may be so that's very much visible on screen. She does not look like elder sister anymore. She looks like younger sister of AB.

Sam may have good acting skills but i kind of getting irritated with her dialogues and facial expressions. She did well in some of the scenes but other fell flat for me when she brings those one lines and pjs in a serious situations. The impact of the scene is lost because of those cheap pjs. Some pjs sam herself seems like struggling to remember. Sometimes i see that struggle. So i feel i am unable to see her acting skills if they continue with these onliners. 

Life demands seriousness in certain situations. Everyone can not just crack pjs everytime. 🙃🤡

Neha5785 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I wonder a character or actor still so much interesting topic to discuss that even in gen 4 main bhi usike baathe chal rahi hai smiley1 that speaks alot love him or hate him all will remember him what else an actor would wish forsmiley1 baki log aathe jaathe rahenge but woh ek character hamesha yaad rahega jisne impact create kiya hai smiley15

Phir attention kaise milegi

Abhira threads pe itna traction kaha milta jitna ruhi bashing ke liye milta hain

edited for gen 3 ref

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

even though pratz had poor acting skills she had  chamak in her eyes. Even she was able to mimick some of the things choti ruh does. 

Garvita is good too but AB looks older to her. And i guess in real life alos sam is older than garvita may be so that's very much visible on screen. She does not look like elder sister anymore. She looks like younger sister of AB.

Sam may have good acting skills but i kind of getting irritated with her dialogues and facial expressions. She did well in some of the scenes but other fell flat for me when she brings those one lines and pjs in a serious situations. The impact of the scene is lost because of those cheap pjs. Some pjs sam herself seems like struggling to remember. Sometimes i see that struggle. So i feel i am unable to see her acting skills if they continue with these onliners. 

Life demands seriousness in certain situations. Everyone can not just crack pjs everytime. 🙃🤡

especially the sudden use of short forms while conversing… it was abhir’s trait… original original hota hai.. and copy copy… they can’t make Abhira abhir 2.0.. it’s all falling flat… imo they need to bring some tehrav and maturity in ab’s character.. yese zyaada din nahi chala sakte… 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

especially the sudden use of short forms while conversing… it was abhir’s trait… original original hota hai.. and copy copy… they can’t make Abhira abhir 2.0.. it’s all falling flat… imo they need to bring some tehrav and maturity in ab’s character.. yese zyaada din nahi chala sakte… 

yes exactly abhir ka bhi chipka diya usse. Bhai you have hindi language theek se bolo na. Everyone are not free to crack your short forms. 

Ithna vella koi nahi hai. Abhir was a kid it looked cute on him. Ye 23 year old hai. Even ruhi ka they are not making her say ulta words everyday. Rarely astha hai woh so it looks natural. 

Baby queen se comedy queen bam gayi hai.

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha5785

Phir attention kaise milegi

Abhira threads pe itna traction kaha milta jitna ruhi bashing and gen 3 lead ke liye milta hain

🤣😅 woh toh hai, aap koi bhi thread dekh ko ya toh Ruhi ki baatein hoti hai ya gen 3 ke leads especially ML ki… baby queen greatest fl aur uske green forest papa ke baare mein koi baat nahi hoti🤣… itni nainsaafi kyu Bhagwan😢😭

Firefly_shines thumbnail

yes exactly abhir ka bhi chipka diya usse. Bhai you have hindi language theek se bolo na. Everyone are not free to crack your short forms. 

Ithna vella koi nahi hai. Abhir was a kid it looked cute on him. Ye 23 year old hai. Even ruhi ka they are not making her say ulta words everyday. Rarely astha hai woh so it looks natural. 

Baby queen se comedy queen bam gayi hai.

exactly in 5 months they has been only 3 times when Ruhi has said ulta words.. but ab toh Har dusre din short forms use karti hai… bache mein acha lagta tha ek 23 year old baby pe nahi…

JustaFan13 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

🤣😅 woh toh hai, aap koi bhi thread dekh ko ya toh Ruhi ki baatein hoti hai ya gen 3 ke leads especially ML ki… baby queen greatest fl aur uske green forest papa ke baare mein koi baat nahi hoti🤣… itni nainsaafi kyu Bhagwan😢😭

Kyunki naa iss actor mein koi baat hai naa hi uske character mein.. 

Its only by pulling down the other actors/character can this actor/character be glorified. 🤭🤭