Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Since you guys don’t like spoilers: I won’t share spoilers but i got NEWS! Just a hint in the next few epi some hotness of anuvir we will get. Wont go in more details which episode n etc since yall don’t like spoilers. We will get some anuvir dose

Edited by Ragz2009 - 12 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Since you guys don’t like spoilers: I won’t share spoilers but i got NEWS! Just a hint in the next few epi some hotness of anuvir we will get. Wont go in more details which episode n etc since yall don’t like spoilers. We will get some anuvir dose

Arre eps toh bata sakte ho but don't give any details. I knew kuch milenge hume sab BTS mein nahin hai

Edited by Pyaarasam - 12 days ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

episode toh bata do smiley37 and tbh i am ok with spoilers smiley36

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I am glad he wore this shirt back lol. My fav look was this at the beginning of the show.

But damn they ain’t investing into wahi wardrobe like they are to jenny. Jen didn’t repeat and wahi started repeating 

tbh i dont wanna say this coz i love jen as well but i feel wahi is really not getting the best treatment in this show. From SS to wardrobe to even his character. I am highly disappointed. Jen is getting new outfit every day but wahi shall repeat? I mean ok woman have more options than men like they can wear tight jeans, palazzo, loose pants, blazer, vest, blouse while men at work are more restricted to suits and all but still wahis wardrobe is too boring sometimes and style wise repetivie. colorful suits with print shirt smiley24 why not give him different options for this high neck shirt or even give him a shirt and vest? smiley44 when he is off work in scenes outside the office or his home they look more like wahi's personal wardrobe rather than set clothes smiley44 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Wahi is shooting for Half Love Half Arranged 2 in Dubai 

faridabad, delhi and sonipat se seedha dubai smiley3 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
hain??? dubai gaya aur abh delhi? smiley44 yeh banda confuse kar raha hai mereko. how can he travel so fast smiley44maybe if he indeed was in dubai which i aint even sure he might have gone for an event for a day and flew straight to delhi

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I was about to ask you the same are you guys sure he was in Dubai I doubt it. Ek story dala ta with a sort of Mandhir. Woh India mein hai 

naa his makeup guy sameer posted a pic it seemed its dubai airport plus there was a clip in his reel of emirates hence I think he was in dubai smiley37

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

tbh i dont wanna say this coz i love jen as well but i feel wahi is really not getting the best treatment in this show. From SS to wardrobe to even his character. I am highly disappointed. Jen is getting new outfit every day but wahi shall repeat? I mean ok woman have more options than men like they can wear tight jeans, palazzo, loose pants, blazer, vest, blouse while men at work are more restricted to suits and all but still wahis wardrobe is too boring sometimes and style wise repetivie. colorful suits with print shirt smiley24 why not give him different options for this high neck shirt or even give him a shirt and vest? smiley44 when he is off work in scenes outside the office or his home they look more like wahi's personal wardrobe rather than set clothes smiley44 

i completely feel the same. Im not hating on Jenny like u said- we love Jenny n she deserves it all but my boy wahi does too. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

naa his makeup guy sameer posted a pic it seemed its dubai airport plus there was a clip in his reel of emirates hence I think he was in dubai smiley37

Sameer tagged in Delhi gym pic 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

i completely feel the same. Im not hating on Jenny like u said- we love Jenny n she deserves it all but my boy wahi does too. 

exactly. no hate for jen i love her and she deserves all what she is getting. But i wish wahi gets the same treatment. He's been in this industry for 2 decades now smiley24