Speculations on how far Ruhi Birla will go

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 23 days ago

Hello friends!

Subah subah mood kharab hogayi? No problem I am here to make it worse smiley9

So as you all know Ruhi Birla who has the super powers of her ancestors of disrespecting marriage (arrey I am talking about Sirat and noone else!). 

Yesterday she prepared divorce papers for Ar to give to Ab.

Today she went a step ahead and tried to immortalize an emotional affair (along with some non-consenting touchy wouchy moments) with an already married man.

Tomorrow how high is the possibility that Ruhi will try to lure Ar into her bedroom...? What they do in there.. I am sure it will not be accepted in the eyes of court of law. 

What do you think is the next step by the very very very positive vamp lead? smiley9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Docworld thumbnail

If they get trps for this despo Ruhi Birla,then surely DKP will make her a certified EK vamp😂😂.. And Ruhi is a true legacy kid.. Disrespecting a marital relationship, dreaming abt an already married person and infact wanting that person to break the relationship with his/ her legally wed partner... Ye sab hi usko virasat mein mili hain😂😂

Edited by Docworld - 23 days ago
bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

If they get trps for this despo Ruhi Birla,then surely DKP will make her a certified EK vamp😂😂.. And Ruhi is a true legacy kid.. Disrespecting a marital relationship, dreaming abt an already married person and infact wanting that person to break the relationship with his/ her legally wed partner... Ye sab hi usko virasat mein mili hain😂😂

Ruhi Birla and her desperate lustful antics the true trp attraction? smiley3 Ig we will have to have now accept that she is actually the asli wali female lead in a negative role smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Ruhi Birla and her desperate lustful antics the true trp attraction? smiley3 Ig we will have to have now accept that she is actually the asli wali female lead in a negative role smiley42

maybe Ruhi will play a final trump,card..after failing to get Armaan to divorce abhira and marry her..she may go full on vamp…where she’ll drug Armaan,.then either seduce him..or fake a consummation scene and then fake a pregnancy or maybe real pregnancy will occur..😂..imagine..an illegitimate baby in rishta..don’t think we’ve seen that yet in this show..oh wait..there was an illegitimate baby in Gen 2.’nairas sister..Gayu..but she married karthiks cousin to give the baby a name 🤔

bangtanARMY thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

maybe Ruhi will play a final trump,card..after failing to get Armaan to divorce abhira and marry her..she may go full on vamp…where she’ll drug Armaan,.then either seduce him..or fake a consummation scene and then fake a pregnancy or maybe real pregnancy will occur..😂..imagine..an illegitimate baby in rishta..don’t think we’ve seen that yet in this show..oh wait..there was an illegitimate baby in Gen 2.’nairas sister..Gayu..but she married karthiks cousin to give the baby a name 🤔

As expected from Queen Birla smiley42Meri UMEED teeki hui hai Ruhi Birla se. I hope she amps up the drama level. TRP audience like me would love to watch her ah-mazing antics of desperation and lustiness smiley42I

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends!

Subah subah mood kharab hogayi? No problem I am here to make it worse smiley9

So as you all know Ruhi Birla who has the super powers of her ancestors of disrespecting marriage (arrey I am talking about Sirat and noone else!). 

Yesterday she prepared divorce papers for Ar to give to Ab.

Today she went a step ahead and tried to immortalize an emotional affair (along with some non-consenting touchy wouchy moments) with an already married man.

Tomorrow how high is the possibility that Ruhi will try to lure Ar into her bedroom...? What they do in there.. I am sure it will not be accepted in the eyes of court of law. 

What do you think is the next step by the very very very positive vamp lead? smiley9

Maybe she will be desperate enough to tell in front of Dadisa, and then both ousted from the house can do whatever they want.

But then probably Armaan wouldn’t want Ruhi, and she will lose her mind to be admitted to a Mental Asylum for treatment.

bangtanARMY thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Maybe she will be desperate enough to tell in front of Dadisa, and then both ousted from the house can do whatever they want.

But then probably Armaan wouldn’t want Ruhi, and she will lose her mind to be admitted to a Mental Asylum for treatment.

Lmaoooo smiley37smiley37

Dude I am doubtful even mental asylum doctors can fix her. The therapist she was seeing couldn't fix her toh yeh log bhi uski delulu ka kuch nahi kar sakte hai smiley37smiley37

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Bedroom tak toh pohoch hi gayi hai baat. Kabhi Ruhi Armaan-Abhira ke bedroom mein, kabhi Armaan Ruhi-Rohit ke kamre mein bhatakte rehte hai. 

Next toh bed share karna baaki hai, ek dusre se chipakna baaki hai 😇

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

There has always been an illegitimate child dynamics in rishta , it's not new for this show.

Gen1 me kuhu , Gen 2 me vansh , Gen 3 me neil . Arman shayad khud b illegitimate child h . 

If ruhi takes Malini didi way of getting arman , then it will be best If the show take imli 1 route and introduce another man for abhira . 

Waise b ruhi ki 5 pidiyo ki ladies shadi ko mazak samjhti ayi h . Sheela left her husband n daughter for another mam , seerat ka to Hume pata hi h , fere wo ranveer k sath le rai thi n dekh kartik ko rai thi ..like seriously!! And maudi / her nani supported her in all that. 

Arohi pre leap was disgusting though she had a good personality growth after kasauli leap.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lmaoooo smiley37smiley37

Dude I am doubtful even mental asylum doctors can fix her. The therapist she was seeing couldn't fix her toh yeh log bhi uski delulu ka kuch nahi kar sakte hai smiley37smiley37

RS is very clever, he is not only maintaining the legacy of Akshara singhania through Abhira, he is also maintaining the legacy of the bad and ugly villains of YRKKH through Ruhi Birla. She has all negative traits of many characters together in her. Just name it, The true vamp legacy of the show.😄

edited for mocking  

Edited by LizzieBennet - 23 days ago