Nibbi Ruhi Birla [DT Note: pg-1]

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

"Mera Armaan" Really Ruhi? How long have you known him to call him that. You don't even know where he lives, what he does. Zilch, Nada, Nothing! She has taken into the footsteps of her masi Aksharasmiley39Resort wala pyaar! na woh tika na yeh tikegasmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smriti25

"Mera Armaan" Really Ruhi? How long have you known him to call him that. You don't even know where he lives, what he does. Zilch, Nada, Nothing! She has taken into the footsteps of her masi Aksharasmiley39Resort wala pyaar! na woh tika na yeh tikegasmiley36

Yeh two minute luv unhe jald se jald band karna hoga ,kuch zyada hi  ho raha hai,nhi toh jitne bache hua audience hai woh bhi bhag jayenge,smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This is a longer lob story than Lost in love dedh din ka pyaar smiley19smiley37

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Oh my goodness, I can't believe this is the same Roohi who used to have such grand conversations in childhood. Seriously, how is she considering this two days and three meetings as love? She will use same 'my Armaan' and  will  irritate Abhira in the future. She seems to be on the path to becoming worse than Pakhi didi. 😑😑

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Oh my goodness, I can't believe this is the same Roohi who used to have such grand conversations in childhood. Seriously, how is she considering this two days and three meetings as love? She will use same 'my Armaan' and  will  irritate Abhira in the future. She seems to be on the path to becoming worse than Pakhi didi. 😑😑

Exactly they just met! They didn’t even get to know each other well or even dated. If they were in relationship for 1-2 years before Abhira marriage with him. Then it would make sense but now it doesn’t 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Exactly they just met! They didn’t even get to know each other well or even dated. If they were in relationship for 1-2 years before Abhira marriage with him. Then it would make sense but now it doesn’t 

Yes, they barely know each other. Armaan isn't aware that Ruhi is Ruhi Birla and not a Goenka. Times have evolved, and the idea of love at first sight seems outdated. Nowadays, even those who go for arranged marriages don't make decisions that quickly, right?

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT Note:

Kindly ensure that the discussion is relevant to the current generation on air. Any further deviation from the topic will lead to the thread getting closed.

Discussion on previous generation upto this point have been moved to the relevant thread.

Regards,

YRKKH DT

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 5 months ago
aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know what's even worse? Everyone in the show is also telling them, 2 din mein itna connection kaise. And these two, like some hormone crazed teenagers are like, pal bhar mein zindagi bhar ka pyaar mil gaya

Who talks like this? Are you listening to yourself? 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I like choti Ruhi a lot but kya kare , she is Nibbi like her poppy Abhimanyu smiley37

Her poppy also fell in love with Ruhi's maasi in 2 minutes time ! 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aaf311

You know what's even worse? Everyone in the show is also telling them, 2 din mein itna connection kaise. And these two, like some hormone crazed teenagers are like, pal bhar mein zindagi bhar ka pyaar mil gaya

Who talks like this? Are you listening to yourself? 

they are showing it as infatuation to us viewers..because they will make it clear that Armaan didn’t love Ruhi ..he was only infatuated with her..true love he’ll only feel for Abhira.  They did this in ghum 1 as well. Virat and pakhi had a 2 day Romance infatuation at the yoga camp but Virat fell in love with Sai and he loved only Sai until his death. Pakhi became obsessed with Virat and that stayed throughout the show…but Virat never loved her..just like how they’ll show Armaan never being in love with ruhi ..but just infatuated with her.,he’ll only fall in love with abhira..and that will take a long time…it took years with Virat and Sai 😂

Edited by Indira1211 - 5 months ago