Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I’ve seen posts talking about how the other MLs of the TRP Topper shows are even worse than Armaan in terms of siding with the PLs etc ..I don’t watch any of those shows and so know nothing about the storylines..did the FL’s parent lose their life in the process of saving the ML in any of those shows? And is the PL the bhabhi of the ML? Because I think both these factors are huge differentiators that set both this ML and the show apart from the rest. They cannot make Armaan suddenly forget all about Akshara, even today he was desperately claiming that he would fulfil his promise to her. So taunting the FL by openly conducting an EMA in her presence is pretty much ruled out. I am not even taking into consideration Abhira as a character and how she would react to this situation. Only focusing on Armaan for now. 

Secondly, there is the angle of the bhabhi-jeth. Armaan might write on temple walls but does he have the guts to go tell his family that he wants to marry Ruhi? No matter what anyone says, Vidya would never accept it. Because this truth would straight away be connected to Rohit’s disappearance. So how is Armaan going to take this relationship forward without his family’s consent.If he didn’t care about that, would he have refused Ruhi in the first place? So what was the point of this temple scene other than triggering the audience ? 

But yes, after a long time, the episode was full on drama today. That was primarily because Abhira got to know the truth about the divorce papers and confronted Armaan. So Armaan can accompany Ruhi to all the temples in the land and they can perform various rituals, but unless Abhira is going to call out their BS there won’t be any drama. Unlike other shows, I feel the unique flavour that Abhira brings to the table is what makes her hugely popular and a TRP draw. They are not going to water her down, she might not make a public scene for a variety of reasons but her rose coloured spectacles are cracked now. So she is going to give Armaan hell in her own way and call out his BS everytime. As an audience, this excites me more than just vanilla romance. 

The big reveals are not coming before end of May. But they’re going to be generating drama in as many ways as they can for the next few weeks. Today’s episode has shown that. I am honestly excited to see Abhira kick ass and hope the makers don’t disappoint at least on that. Rest, Armaan and Ruhi can go to hell! 

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I’ve seen posts talking about how the other MLs of the TRP Topper shows are even worse than Armaan in terms of siding with the PLs etc ..I don’t watch any of those shows and so know nothing about the storylines..did the FL’s parent lose their life in the process of saving the ML in any of those shows? And is the PL the bhabhi of the ML? Because I think both these factors are huge differentiators that set both this ML and the show apart from the rest. They cannot make Armaan suddenly forget all about Akshara, even today he was desperately claiming that he would fulfil his promise to her. So taunting the FL by openly conducting an EMA in her presence is pretty much ruled out. I am not even taking into consideration Abhira as a character and how she would react to this situation. Only focusing on Armaan for now. 

Secondly, there is the angle of the bhabhi-jeth. Armaan might write on temple walls but does he have the guts to go tell his family that he wants to marry Ruhi? No matter what anyone says, Vidya would never accept it. Because this truth would straight away be connected to Rohit’s disappearance. So how is Armaan going to take this relationship forward without his family’s consent.If he didn’t care about that, would he have refused Ruhi in the first place? So what was the point of this temple scene other than triggering the audience ? 

But yes, after a long time, the episode was full on drama today. That was primarily because Abhira got to know the truth about the divorce papers and confronted Armaan. So Armaan can accompany Ruhi to all the temples in the land and they can perform various rituals, but unless Abhira is going to call out their BS there won’t be any drama. Unlike other shows, I feel the unique flavour that Abhira brings to the table is what makes her hugely popular and a TRP draw. They are not going to water her down, she might not make a public scene for a variety of reasons but her rose coloured spectacles are cracked now. So she is going to give Armaan hell in her own way and call out his BS everytime. As an audience, this excites me more than just vanilla romance. 

The big reveals are not coming before end of May. But they’re going to be generating drama in as many ways as they can for the next few weeks. Today’s episode has shown that. I am honestly excited to see Abhira kick ass and hope the makers don’t disappoint at least on that. Rest, Armaan and Ruhi can go to hell! 

I think they shown armaan agreeing to write on the wall because Hypothetically if armaan didn't agree to it and bowl fell down would ruhi have gone to bring another bowl ? Most likely no. Then abhira would've caught both of them together and they obviously don't want this to happen 

Edited by Sawri67 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The way Armaan was trying to raise his voice he didn't seem to have grasped that if it was 2 mins earlier Abhira would have seem him and Ruhi and their immorality on display in mandir. Khud ki wife hone ke bavajood he was ready to go write shiv-shakti with his brothers wife. Clearly he has no respect for religious customs or rituals. The audacity he had to raise his voice is something else. Itni besharmi. Chee. I am rooting for Abhira to rip these 2 to shreds. 

Originally posted by: janecastle

I think they'll end this nonsense jeth-bhabhi angle, at least from Armaan's side. He'll talk to Ruhi about their relationship's limit, Abhira will hear it and misunderstand and will start maintaining her distance with Armaan. Today was a teaser of Abhira's reaction towards Armaan's actions. And he'll try to tell the truth about his past relationship and how it has no meaning now, but she'll refuse to listen to him. After today's episode, I think it is Armaan's turn to suffer (deservedly so).

Even if she doesn't hear what they are speaking, it feels like armaan, as usual, went to meet ruhi after abhira slept, but this time abhira will see them together at odd hours & will start doubting them. 

Itna toh de hi sakte hain dkp waalesmiley29

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The way Armaan was trying to raise his voice he didn't seem to have grasped that if it was 2 mins earlier Abhira would have seem him and Ruhi and their immorality on display in mandir. Khud ki wife hone ke bavajood he was ready to go write shiv-shakti with his brothers wife. Clearly he has no respect for religious customs or rituals. The audacity he had to raise his voice is something else. Itni besharmi. Chee. I am rooting for Abhira to rip these 2 to shreds. 

But did u see when kumkum fell down and ruhi went to buy another , armaan said is kumkum falling down a sign from God ? 😶

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ya but a man who agreed to go write on temple wall is not gonna understand divine signals. 🙄 I think when Ruhi became his brothers wife, universe gave him a signal to cut her off but he still pines for bhabhi. 

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh sory sorry..

I toh forgot,we are talking about itv..

I mean writing shiv parvati was not a big deal..

I mean guys have you forgotten this medium is safe heaven of bullsh*t patriarichy. 

Here MLs generally does consummation with wife than resumes affairs still gets clean chits..

Toh naam likhna kya hi badi baat hai..

Armaan toh sbhi bas shuru kiya hai..

Long way to go..

To match Itv MLs..

His getting intimate with ruhi in bedroom is pending..

Abhi kahan...

Than acting as ifnothing happened with abhira..

After that track will roll out where Abhira will stage a walk out and armaan will repent his ema and do everything in the book amd abhira will get over her hatred/betrayal and be back with him and they both will join hand and thrash the other woman who is also sister and SIL. 

Yehi toh hota hai itv mein..

Mein bhi kaisi buddu hoon jo mujhe lga luch alag hoga..smiley36

Stupid I am...

Ab yeh hi hoga is show mein bhi..

Once they start their journey towards downward than there is no stopping..

Day by day things gets uglier by uglier..

Becoz writers gets the point that their loveable writing has not been appreciated and if crap is whats required so why not..

Lets give the D grade level of kachra smiley36

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He couldn't get the fact that she was ready to sign papers. He didn't thought she will be ok with it.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kaveri is a flipper. One day Abhira is bahu, and she cares about her. Next day she'll throw her out mindlessly. She is an egotistical old hag. 

But somewhere concern chupa hei uska but ego takeover kar leta hei.

Edited by Anu234 - 1 months ago
Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Guys I seriously bow down in respect..

How you manage to imagine that berserk of a man with abhira..

Kaise kar lete ho yaar..

I am so trying but even imagining armaan with abhira boiling my blood..

I don't want to see what will affect him or not..

It would toh cement his double dholki behaviour ki jo nhi hai dono mein se run behind that one...

Yuck I can't even imagine him anywhere near abhira..

I know aisa hoga nhi..

But still how you all bring so big of heart. 

How you manage to even think their future..

I am seriouspy asking..

No shading nothing..

Doesn't this mere thought burns you..smiley29

Sorry I have no imtention to be hard on what i am saying but mujhe yeh kabhi samjh nhi aya..

Log kaise karlete hai aise MLs ke sath FL ko ship..

For me there is a set standard uske baad I can't..

I love naina-sameer from yudkbh. 

Becoz I always got that impression of love from sameer even when he was acting..

Actually he doesn't even want naina to come there and say ILY..

Bas uske baad meine koi dhang ka ML nhi dekha..

Sab badi badi baatein vada pao khate..type hai..

I can't take such a man as hero of this love story..

I don't want any relaization of his..

I would happily watch this show if he gets back together with his ex-flame atleast keep his loyality to one and for god sake that one bring his ex becoz they had transparency in their relationship..care and obsessive love also...

Sameer was a gem who grew out of his insecurities and always loved and prioritised Naina ... Mostly because it was based on real love story..infact it made me fell in love with the trope of she fell first but he fell harder ...And another Siddhant from YPNTKH who was so sharp as lawyer that he figured out who was his father killer ( fl father ) and not joke of what Ar has been portrayed but still he lived FL and respected her alot ...matlab jitna 17 saal ke Sameer ne Naina ke liye bet reveal ke baad utna 30 saal ka Ar agar kare to Maan jaungi