Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I’ve seen posts talking about how the other MLs of the TRP Topper shows are even worse than Armaan in terms of siding with the PLs etc ..I don’t watch any of those shows and so know nothing about the storylines..did the FL’s parent lose their life in the process of saving the ML in any of those shows? And is the PL the bhabhi of the ML? Because I think both these factors are huge differentiators that set both this ML and the show apart from the rest. They cannot make Armaan suddenly forget all about Akshara, even today he was desperately claiming that he would fulfil his promise to her. So taunting the FL by openly conducting an EMA in her presence is pretty much ruled out. I am not even taking into consideration Abhira as a character and how she would react to this situation. Only focusing on Armaan for now. 

Secondly, there is the angle of the bhabhi-jeth. Armaan might write on temple walls but does he have the guts to go tell his family that he wants to marry Ruhi? No matter what anyone says, Vidya would never accept it. Because this truth would straight away be connected to Rohit’s disappearance. So how is Armaan going to take this relationship forward without his family’s consent.If he didn’t care about that, would he have refused Ruhi in the first place? So what was the point of this temple scene other than triggering the audience ? 

But yes, after a long time, the episode was full on drama today. That was primarily because Abhira got to know the truth about the divorce papers and confronted Armaan. So Armaan can accompany Ruhi to all the temples in the land and they can perform various rituals, but unless Abhira is going to call out their BS there won’t be any drama. Unlike other shows, I feel the unique flavour that Abhira brings to the table is what makes her hugely popular and a TRP draw. They are not going to water her down, she might not make a public scene for a variety of reasons but her rose coloured spectacles are cracked now. So she is going to give Armaan hell in her own way and call out his BS everytime. As an audience, this excites me more than just vanilla romance. 

The big reveals are not coming before end of May. But they’re going to be generating drama in as many ways as they can for the next few weeks. Today’s episode has shown that. I am honestly excited to see Abhira kick ass and hope the makers don’t disappoint at least on that. Rest, Armaan and Ruhi can go to hell! 

The other ML are worse in the sense they openly flirt and romance with PL Infront of family and FL and family loves the PL.

Other than than that Armaan is worse because of the relationship with the PL.

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu234

He couldn't get the fact that she was ready to sign papers. He didn't thought she will be ok with it.

His atom size ego got hurt😂🙄 and also did you guys notice how his face fell and colour was drained when abhira told him not to touch her and jerked his hand off and also woh toh bechara on the verge of behoshi tha when she said this man is nothing to me....it was so so good ....great maza aa gya...rone si shakl ho gyi thi🤭

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes! That will be awesome. 

Seeing her never trust him again, distance herself, stop her banters and nok jhok, become subdued and going silent with him and his family - thats what i want. 

Please can you write an angsty piece around this track with Abhira eventually getting over the hurt and finding things to make her happy and independently enjoying her life. 

I am waiting for the day she calls him Bhabhimaan smiley36smiley36

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I am waiting for the day she calls him Bhabhimaan smiley36smiley36

Us infact all the abhira stans dream ......😂

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Sameer was a gem who grew out of his insecurities and always loved and prioritised Naina ... Mostly because it was based on real love story..infact it made me fell in love with the trope of she fell first but he fell harder ...And another Siddhant from YPNTKH who was so sharp as lawyer that he figured out who was his father killer ( fl father ) and not joke of what Ar has been portrayed but still he lived FL and respected her alot ...matlab jitna 17 saal ke Sameer ne Naina ke liye bet reveal ke baad utna 30 saal ka Ar agar kare to Maan jaungi 

Sameer and Naina was different, that innocence can never be displayed again. And siddhant was again a different character altogether, he and Pooja were killer. 
but if they want Armaan to be like sameer they have to change a lot, how will he repent his actions 
I hope Abhira name them as murderers Rohit’s murderes 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Agreed- Not blaming Abhira just pointing out their ‘creativity’ they somehow make her circle back to Armaan. 

When MLs actions are irredeemable they make FLs forget/ignore/justify his actions. Like I said I will wait to see if her current stance sustains. I will be happy  n will bring back my interest to watch.

I just hope that she somehow saves herself from the kidnappers but not come in front of any of Poddars but go some place else. Then her husband can go ahead marrying his loved one and live happily ever after.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I just hope that she somehow saves herself from the kidnappers but not come in front of any of Poddars but go some place else. Then her husband can go ahead marrying his loved one and live happily ever after.

If only.... she's gonna get stuck with this spineless coward. 

I am hoping that at least they show some angst from Armaan and Abhira being savage without being told off by nosy Poddars or pathetic Ruhi. She needs to cut him off and he needs to suffer her scorn and mistrust.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm hoping it is Abhira who solves the case of Saxena ka ladka and Armaan is obliged to feel indebted to her but she brushes him off.

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If only.... she's gonna get stuck with this spineless coward. 

I am hoping that at least they show some angst from Armaan and Abhira being savage without being told off by nosy Poddars or pathetic Ruhi. She needs to cut him off and he needs to suffer her scorn and mistrust.

Yeah what you are saying is what they will serve us for sure. But angst and rootha manana does not solve any basic problem. Nothing can change the fact that his main wish is to settle down with Ruhi then why should we want Ab to calm down and continue sharing bed with him? I can not imagine anything which will whitewash him. If he was just not in love with Ab then I can understand her continuing with him. But there is someone else in his heart and I no way want any woman to put up with a man who has another woman in life( non blood relative).

Pinecone thumbnail

Agreed. But based on what is feasible on show itself, least they  can give us is angst and guilt for what he's put Abhira through and later towards Rohit when he returns. And he should lose a reliable  and ACTUAL dost like Abhira at least for some time. He should be made to work to keep her in his life.