Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

IF may be wrong about the details. She may just be looking for it because she's been instructed by elders and maybe upset to find it gone because  she will be scolded or it will hurt their sentiments. Or maybe pendulum sa will give her some lies and emotional manipulation to convince her that somebody drew up papers without his knowledge and sent it to him. Question is- he was planning to bring up divorce any way- So what will he do. if he denies categorically, she may be placated entirely but then he has to talk to Ruhi about why he's not getting papers signed. If he says he is thinking of divorce but didn't want to spring  it on her like this as an ambush - then she will be placated a little but still upset and not wanting to be gung ho about rituals for a man she's gonna divorce in 3 months. 

Edited by Pinecone - a month ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

The dupatta most likely will be made by Vidya (or someone elder) and given to Ab. Ruhi has no shame she can wear it . And make up some excuse if questioned. If she can dance in the lawyer association party or refuse to go of hand hold in the katputli dance, she can do this too. I am more worried abt Ab's take on this. The article seems to say that Ab is also desperate to wear it. What will happen in today's episode that Ab will forget the recent past. Will the bomb blast cause partial amnesia in her. That seems to be a likely scenario. 

I feel the same … because of the blast she will have partial amnesia …

Seeing Armaan n Ruhi together talking about their relationship status … might trigger her to remember everything.. before that she might be living in la la land 

Let’s see today …. 1 hour .. what I feel is shock will make her forget the past 12-24 hours but the kidnapper is nearby .. he will be present with Armaan n Ruhi when they find Abhira … and is going to understand the dynamics…he will blackmail them. Because Abhira has told infront of him save Ruhi .. I am alone in this world nobody cares whether I live or die … and Armaan listens to this and does that ..  which normal husband would keep his wife and sister in law at the same priority..

the question would have been debatable if it was armaan’s parents or Rohit vs Abhira 

Edited by Aadi04 - a month ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dunno if he'll care to be perceptive enough to care about the triangle. Usko sirf apne agenda seh matlab hoga na and so far it looks like his real target is Dadi and not Armaan, Ruhi or Abhira. They are all just collateral damage. Armaan seh related raaz hai but he is out to get Kaveri. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dunno if he'll care to be perceptive enough to care about the triangle. Usko sirf apne agenda seh matlab hoga na and so far it looks like his real target is Dadi and not Armaan, Ruhi or Abhira. They are all just collateral damage. Armaan seh related raaz hai but he is out to get Kaveri. 

most probably it’s related to his actual mom .. and fufs contacted politicians who yuvraj’s dad 😂

Pinecone thumbnail

Ya but i doubt kidnapper will care about Armaan's ongoing gharwaali baharwaali game 

At best he may call Armaan to mockingly congratulate him that both girls were saved and probably sarcastically point out that he didnt save his wife but his wife is definitely a sherni who can fend for herself but not forever because this was just his "trailer" and he's out to harm them. Infact that itself would be awesome. Kya din agaye hai- i am hoping kidnapper will give Armaan some truth bombs about the 2 women in his life. 🙈🙄

But i think this whole setup of kidnapping etc was to scare Kaveri. 

Plus likely this won't stretch for too long because the guy playing kidnapper doesn't seem to have been given any hype for his entry. So chhota cameo lag raha hai. 

Pinecone thumbnail

If she's hurt enough to have a bit of amnesia and is shaken up, then least they can do is give us a non cringe hospital sequence where he actually looks after his wife instead of cuddling on the bench outside with his bhabhi 🙄

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

There is a difference this generation. Every gen female heroine is Rajasthani, from udaipur. But abhira sharma is a pahadi. So she might not have this festival.

But completely agree, atleast RS could have continued with this tradition of celebrating since armaan and his poddar family are Rajasthani 

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

There is a difference this generation. Every gen female heroine is Rajasthani, from udaipur. But abhira sharma is a pahadi. So she might not have this festival.

But completely agree, atleast RS could have continued with this tradition of celebrating since armaan and his poddar family are Rajasthani 

True but her knowing the songs of Gangaur … which her grand mother and great grand mom sang might give a clue about her identity… her mom used to sing .. obviously she was not just a bhajan singer .. she might have sang more songs which were part of her heritage .. to Abhira .. ( the OG Akshara wale songs ) … not any song connected to sauteli sirat and her lineage