Manisha part today rocked

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

She asked today all the right questions today. Yes what Armaan did was wrong but can you say his reasoning behind was not wrong. Just because she follows Dadisa she doesn't need to be Dadisa. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

smiley36 I was hoping to get rid of Khoon and not khoon angle from this generation.. But seems like that's gonna be major angle going forward. 

Kind of liked Manisha today. She seems trapped in Poddars too... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0sq_sgPg1Z/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha is nothing like Vidya. She’s more like Abhira and speaks her mind so I’m not sure how Dadisa chose her as her bahu smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 I was hoping to get rid of Khoon and not khoon angle from this generation.. But seems like that's gonna be major angle going forward. 

yes ..but yrkkh always shows ..that stepmothers and stepfathers still love their stepchildren very much.  E.g. swarna..accepted and loved all goenka children even though they were not her blood.. manjeri loved Neil, abhinav loved abhir.  And there must be examples from Gen 1 too.’So vidya will accept abhira..because she does love her stepson Armaan. This is one positive trait in yrkkh…😄👏🏼

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

May be her khandan was the reason. But she and rohit are just the real ❤️❤️❤️ swaggers till now and hope abhira become their leader😅

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

only dadisa and her son in law are bad..all the other podaars are good. And manisha has a husband who loves her very much..we see their loving interactions..so I don’t think she’s trapped..she’s quite happy..😂

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes ..but yrkkh always shows ..that stepmothers and stepfathers still love their stepchildren very much.  E.g. swarna..accepted and loved all goenka children even though they were not her blood.. manjeri loved Neil, abhinav loved abhir.  And there must be examples from Gen 1 too.’So vidya will accept abhira..because she does love her stepson Armaan. This is one positive trait in yrkkh…😄👏🏼

Gen 1 also - Nandani adopted Yash before she gave birth to her own child

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

only dadisa and her son in law are bad..all the other podaars are good. And manisha has a husband who loves her very much..we see their loving interactions..so I don’t think she’s trapped..she’s quite happy..😂

Yeah! I just don’t understand how she became a daughter in law to this family as she’s nothing like Dadisa criteria of being a bahu. She’s too outspoken and lively. As others mentioned it must be because of her family being rich or something smiley36

Manisha and Manoj are perfect match 😂 both states the truth 

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Manisha gave the right answer to her. She normally is there for comic relief but she hit the bullseye...if it was Rohit, they would have forgiven him.

Lol agree, but think she is from a rich family. Dadisa and SIL are just bad...but SIL is worse. I feel Abira will one day find out about the domestic violence...and think SIL will one day get kicked out of the house, he might remain evil or redeem himself.

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Manisha was awesome ❤️ I believe because of her vidya will have a change of attitude(not change of heart) , and that's why she will suggest to do Muhdikhayi of both the bahu to dadisa next morning.