Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

I am seeing so many reels on pyar mil jaye piya ka pyaar mil jaye ..  Such a beautiful song on Gangaur which was an OG yeh rishta song 

And they did not play it even once today.. they could have shown some reference to it ..   
what a shame 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I was wondering the same. No gangaur or anything related to it this year? 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I was wondering the same. No gangaur or anything related to it this year? 

They sent the triangle to Mussoorie .. their version of Ladakh and Raju chacha saved money by making Poddars play carrom at home .. very very bad Raju chacha 

Edited by Aadi04 - 18 days ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am seeing so many reels on pyar mil jaye piya ka pyaar mil jaye ..  Such a beautiful song on Gangaur which was an OG yeh rishta song 

And they did not play it even once today.. they could have shown some reference to it ..   
what a shame 

Kya yaar..after 5 months only now lead is singing O kahna itself.. gangaur will come next year only I think 🤭

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Next year. Apne ko Waise bhi 7 peedhi ke gangaur dekhne hai 

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Gangour festival aah Raha hai upcoming ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Man, this spoiler makes no sense. 

Why will Abhira forget about divorce papers and get dupatta made with Armaans name. 

Even if he placates her, she'll still be wary na. 

And how does Ruhi hope to get away with stealing it if she's gone wear it for puja. Wont everyone see Armaans name on her dupatta?! 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Man, this spoiler makes no sense. 

Why will Abhira forget about divorce papers and get dupatta made with Armaans name. 

Even if he placates her, she'll still be wary na. 

And how does Ruhi hope to get away with stealing it if she's gone wear it for puja. Wont everyone see Armaans name on her dupatta?! 

The dupatta most likely will be made by Vidya (or someone elder) and given to Ab. Ruhi has no shame she can wear it . And make up some excuse if questioned. If she can dance in the lawyer association party or refuse to go of hand hold in the katputli dance, she can do this too. I am more worried abt Ab's take on this. The article seems to say that Ab is also desperate to wear it. What will happen in today's episode that Ab will forget the recent past. Will the bomb blast cause partial amnesia in her. That seems to be a likely scenario.