Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: libran90

What Goenka heiress?? Manish is going bankrupt daily, trying to keep up with the antics of precious Rooh-i and maintaining the stock of wigs for his wife and sister-in-law...Heiress, my foot. IMO, nothing will be left for the heiress to call herself an heiresssmiley37

Secondly, you guys are taking this divorce track way too seriously. The only thing I can see happening is Armaan losing his cool and screeching his guts to Rooh-i that he can never love Abhira because it is not meant to be, and Abhira is not the kind of girl he can fall for. He has said this once before; he can say the same and deflect. Zimmedari ka ek longer version of lecture and done. The only addition is that Abhira hears it from his mouth.

Ye divorce paper sirf, itna hi kar sakta hai.Aur baaki woh love letter kar dega.That's all I can feel happening. Abhira needs to get a grip on herself, and this is the ideal time to do so.

Emotional intimacy ab jayegi tel lene. Abhira will keep her distance so that Pendulum Kandha Kumar loses balance. Then, see the Armaan—T-H-E H-U-S-B-A-N-D coming out. Rooh-i ki bhi khol ke baja dega jab tilmila uthega woh.smiley37

Love your version.smiley36 just insert a jealousy track so that he completely loses his grip and understands what he feels towards her. 

But i highly doubt this will happen, makers itne meherbaan nahi ho saktesmiley13

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan kitna laayak lawyer hai, I don't know. But as a hoo-man, wo bahut bada ullu haismiley44

Whenever he is cornered, he does something so stupid that you will feel like hitting your own head on the wall. He is that idioticsmiley29

He doesn't have the gumption to tell Rooh-i to "f**k off" or the courage to tell Abhira "love you"..

He will ultimately cower and do the most stupid thing, is making these random excuses, "She is not my type", "she is my zimmedari", "I can never see Abhira that way"....that's all

Abhira will hear it, will be hurt, and withdraw from her feelings for him and the person himself.

Anyway, he deserves it, cannot always be "dono haath me laddoo, aur sar kadai me"...ab to ye pura ka pura kadai me bhunega..ROAST!!!!

yes he has this habit of lying through his teeth and making excuses whenever he is cornered ..probably more of the same ..but iss baar uska jhoot pakda jaayega ..Abhira is not as stupid as Ruhi is to take his stupid excuses at face value.she calls out BS and I am waiting for her to bunaofy Armaan ..actually not even in the kadai ..just directly roast him on the coals babe ..!

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Love your version.smiley36 just insert a jealousy track so that he completely loses his grip and understands what he feels towards her. 

But i highly doubt this will happen, makers itne meherbaan nahi ho saktesmiley13

Jealousy kaise aa sakta hai yahaan...

Woh dhang se love feel kar nahi pata, jalega kya woh...bheega hua rocket kahikasmiley37

Woh itna karde bahut hai...baaki Abhira kar legi...Aatmanirbhar hai na...smiley36

Originally posted by: India_TV

hum to itne mein hi khush ho jaayenge...😂

bilkul abhira types hain hum...har haal mein khush...😂

Main sirf itne me khush hu ki Latkan Kandha Kumar door rahe Abhira se. Abhira darling, take a break, take a kitkatsmiley16

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jealousy kaise aa sakta hai yahaan...

Woh dhang se love feel kar nahi pata, jalega kya woh...bheega hua rocket kahikasmiley37

Woh itna karde bahut hai...baaki Abhira kar legi...Aatmanirbhar hai na...smiley36

actually jealousy is an emotion that can once again push him to introspect ..you don’t even need another man ..let Ruhi just tell Armaan that Abhira is a young woman and must go out there and find a good match for herself….i just want to see Armaan’s face then lol

Armaan kitna laayak lawyer hai, I don't know. But as a hoo-man, wo bahut bada ullu haismiley44

Whenever he is cornered, he does something so stupid that you will feel like hitting your own head on the wall. He is that idioticsmiley29

He doesn't have the gumption to tell Rooh-i to "f**k off" or the courage to tell Abhira "love you"..

He will ultimately cower and do the most stupid thing, is making these random excuses, "She is not my type", "she is my zimmedari", "I can never see Abhira that way"....that's all

Abhira will hear it, will be hurt, and withdraw from her feelings for him and the person himself.

Anyway, he deserves it, cannot always be "dono haath me laddoo, aur sar kadai me"...ab to ye pura ka pura kadai me bhunega..ROAST!!!!

and abhira apne teekeh baanon taanon se aur garam tel daalegi....when she knows about these two...mujhe uss din ka bahut besabri se intzaar hai...😂

Main sirf itne me khush hu ki Latkan Kandha Kumar door rahe Abhira se. Abhira darling, take a break, take a kitkatsmiley16

woh apne dono kandhon ka acche se use kar raha hai...😂 zimmedaaries uthane mein...off course...😂

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

actually jealousy is an emotion that can once again push him to introspect ..you don’t even need another man ..let Ruhi just tell Armaan that Abhira is a young woman and must go out there and find a good match for herself….i just want to see Armaan’s face then lol

Just imagine, he gets so angry, that he tells her, "You are also a young women, why don't you go find a green forest for yourself, to turn it red like you get, when I kiss Abhira"smiley37

KPs, I tell yousmiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Crap I just notice the viewers # speed up after the kiss 

Why does Jimmy Fallon's laugh seem so fake? - Quora

Poor kajal looking for her kiss and side eyeing sanjay smiley36

I know you don't have to be in love to conceive but 

still having doubts he's Krish & Charu father smiley37