Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 11th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Paise return contract mein has she written that she won't leave his house until she returns money? Because if not, she can still leave but return money after leaving also

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

1 year phele itni kaam tho kya show ki trp that they got notice ? 🧐

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I felt bad for Armaan today when he said he is not supposed to get anyone’s love but he is meant to fulfil his duties towards everyone , he mended himself that way from the start even when Krish made him wear the  shoes with respect he is not able to accept it because he never experienced that respect and love from his own family. Only because of Abhira Vidya  accepted him heartily  and started loving n treating him like her own son. Though he have feelings for  Abhira he is trying hard to deny them because of many reasons  and calling it as zamendhari. Babhi n Swarna has dipped him into guilt for making Babhi to marry Rohit but in reality it’s both his n Babhi’s fault. 

Babhi is such  a cheapo n delusional women that she thinks she have rights to  bring instant divorce papers to a legally wedded couple n ask them to sign??.🤡 she crossed all the limits today n touched new low and broke everyone’s records of shamelessness. At least now Armaan should come out of his guilt and show Babhi her real place.

exactly.....yup felt bad for armaan....but he is a top lawyer....needs to c things.....agar divorce ke baad bhi he remains quiet, to fir ruhi and isme farak kya raha ha...ruhi is in her own world of guilt tripping him...and he lets her do that..

by disclosing theor deal secret, he broke the trust....and if ruhi gives him papers to divorce abhira, he should c how much damage he has done to teir relationship...and should reaise ki ruhi uske saath yeh kar rahi hai..to abhira ke saath kya karti hogi.....

and armaan is the ML and ruhi a grey character...to farak to hona chahiye na dono mein {LOL]

i just hope makers armaan se sahi kuch karwayen after ruhi handing him the papers....i dont want to  not like him...😂

Edited by India_TV - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Paise return contract mein has she written that she won't leave his house until she returns money? Because if not, she can still leave but return money after leaving also

not shown ki likha kya hai...bas money return karna hai...😂

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After seeing what he has invited on himself thanks to his own stupidity, I can only say that Armaan aadmi achchha hai but akal ka kachcha hai 

sharadrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

if they are going to use that contract, he will tell her that he cannot trust her or whatever. But my problem is she is a Goenka heiress too and can easily return his money ten times over if she has to. She might prefer to be indebted to her par nanu than Armaan. Or maybe not ..hard to say ..

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if they are going to use that contract, he will tell her that he cannot trust her or whatever. But my problem is she is a Goenka heiress too and can easily return his money ten times over if she has to. She might prefer to be indebted to her par nanu than Armaan. Or maybe not ..hard to say ..

What Goenka heiress?? Manish is going bankrupt daily, trying to keep up with the antics of precious Rooh-i and maintaining the stock of wigs for his wife and sister-in-law...Heiress, my foot. IMO, nothing will be left for the heiress to call herself an heiresssmiley37

Secondly, you guys are taking this divorce track way too seriously. The only thing I can see happening is Armaan losing his cool and screeching his guts to Rooh-i that he can never love Abhira because it is not meant to be, and Abhira is not the kind of girl he can fall for. He has said this once before; he can say the same and deflect. Zimmedari ka ek longer version of lecture and done. The only addition is that Abhira hears it from his mouth.

Ye divorce paper sirf, itna hi kar sakta hai.Aur baaki woh love letter kar dega.That's all I can feel happening. Abhira needs to get a grip on herself, and this is the ideal time to do so.

Emotional intimacy ab jayegi tel lene. Abhira will keep her distance so that Pendulum Kandha Kumar loses balance. Then, see the Armaan—T-H-E H-U-S-B-A-N-D coming out. Rooh-i ki bhi khol ke baja dega jab tilmila uthega woh.smiley37

Originally posted by: libran90

What Goenka heiress?? Manish is going bankrupt daily, trying to keep up with the antics of precious Rooh-i and maintaining the stock of wigs for his wife and sister-in-law...Heiress, my foot. IMO, nothing will be left for the heiress to call herself an heiresssmiley37

Secondly, you guys are taking this divorce track way too seriously. The only thing I can see happening is Armaan losing his cool and screeching his guts to Rooh-i that he can never love Abhira because it is not meant to be, and Abhira is not the kind of girl he can fall for. He has said this once before; he can say the same and deflect. Zimmedari ka ek longer version of lecture and done. The only addition is that Abhira hears it from his mouth.

Ye divorce paper sirf, itna hi kar sakta hai.Aur baaki woh love letter kar dega.That's all I can feel happening. Abhira needs to get a grip on herself, and this is the ideal time to do so.

Emotional intimacy ab jayegi tel lene. Abhira will keep her distance so that Pendulum Kandha Kumar loses balance. Then, see the Armaan—T-H-E H-U-S-B-A-N-D coming out. Rooh-i ki bhi khol ke baja dega jab tilmila uthega woh.smiley37

hum to itne mein hi khush ho jaayenge...😂

bilkul abhira types hain hum...har haal mein khush...😂

sharadrocks thumbnail

Actually I like your version better and find it more likely to happen ..this whole using the contract to hold her back is very lawyer-like but is it Armaan like? Will he want to inflict more pain on her by keeping her by his side after she knows the truth and wants to leave ? On the wigs, I didnt know she had that many smiley37

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Actually I like your version better and find it more likely to happen ..this whole using the contract to hold her back is very lawyer-like but is it Armaan like? Will he want to inflict more pain on her by keeping her by his side after she knows the truth and wants to leave ? On the wigs, I didnt know she had that many smiley37

Armaan kitna laayak lawyer hai, I don't know. But as a hoo-man, wo bahut bada ullu haismiley44

Whenever he is cornered, he does something so stupid that you will feel like hitting your own head on the wall. He is that idioticsmiley29

He doesn't have the gumption to tell Rooh-i to "f**k off" or the courage to tell Abhira "love you"..

He will ultimately cower and do the most stupid thing, is making these random excuses, "She is not my type", "she is my zimmedari", "I can never see Abhira that way"....that's all

Abhira will hear it, will be hurt, and withdraw from her feelings for him and the person himself.

Anyway, he deserves it, cannot always be "dono haath me laddoo, aur sar kadai me"...ab to ye pura ka pura kadai me bhunega..ROAST!!!!