Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 21st Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

1000030066.jpg

Episode begins with AbhiMaan having nok jhok. Abhira says she will move to hostel as she was unable to live under Daadi sa’s restrictions for long. She asks him to separate from her n live with his family in which he has grown up . He should. It separate from his family because if her, if he was concerned about his promise given to her mom, Abhira assures mumma will understand . Armaan is worried for Abhira n gets emotional .

Abhira then asks him to pose for some pics because they had none . She wanted to preserve their memories, so than if anyone else came into her life she can show that she was married to Armaan. 

AbhiMaan click their selfies n preserve them.

Later at night , Armaan stares at Abhira fast asleep holding his sleeve , he caresses her hair n gets emotional , he will always put his family first .

Abhira wakes up and decides to give family most importance , never allow Armaannto leave his family because of her . 

At Goenka house Manish is concerned for Abhira and prays for her well being. He prays that AbhiMaan should not leave the house . He gets emotional.

At Poddar mansion, Ruhi is weeping before the deity , she had prayed for Poppy, Matashri , Abhir, Armaan and Rohit , but the lord never answered her prayers . She threatened god , that there will be darkness everywhere if her answers were not answered this time , she wanted Armaan to stay here. 

Vidya is passing by and notices Abhira packing her clothes into her suitcase. Abhira gets upset n starts weeping . Vidya is taken aback . 

In the hall the entire Poddar family has collected. Armaan is about to inform Daadi sa about their decision as per daadi’s orders . Vidya interrupts and confronts Daadi sa . She refuses tk allow Abhira and Armaan to leave this house .she accuses Maa sa of doing step motherly behaviour towards Armaan  , everyone makes mistakes, maa sa would never have done this if Ruhi had done the same mistake , or Kiara, Krish or Aryan had . 

Kaberi informs Aarmaan is step child of Vidya . Vidya reports , ARMAAN may not be related by blood to Vidya but he was very much Kaveri’s blood ! How could Maa sa treat him in this manner . Madhav smiles as he watches Vidya fighting for Armaan. 

Daadi is furious .Armaan stands by Vidya n gets emotional.

Precap

Same as yesterday 

Armaan tells Ruhi that she was asking him to separate from Abhira , but that girl is ready to go just so that he lives happily with his family . Armaan  says Ruhi too was going to leave this family so that he lived happily with Abhira . Both Ruhi and Abhira confront Armaan to know on whose side he was . Daadi sa is confronted by Abhira for her growing hatred towards Abhira while she was being feared n hated by her own family. She discouraged truthfulness and encouraging fear culture . Daadi fumes with fury.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Look at this fake dhongi Manish goenka praying to God ki mere hisse ki khushiyan abhira ki jholi mein daal do smiley39

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ I cried watching today’s episode. I didn’t know I felt bad for Armaan/Shezada. I couldn’t digest the fact that we would not see this Armaan anymore.i never got this attached to an actor/character this much. Wish this didn’t happen. I doubt Rohit Purhoit will bring the same attachment as Shezada Dami

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He should instead pray that abhira should get  similiar immortal life span like him( because most of his future generations have passed away..he is still sitting and praying)... Kushi she will automatically get when she leaves poddars 😁 and their poti 😁

Lostin90s thumbnail

I have no idea anymore where this show’s story is heading.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira tells Armaan to choose family. And Abhira states she wants to go to hostel and cant stay with kaveris rules. Abhira says if you are worried about promise to my mom - then forget it because she would not expect you to leave your family. There is a very emotional scene of Abhira asking Armaan to click pics  with her. And that has been very performed very well by both. Watching that I will definitely miss Sheh.  I wish there had been a hug of the 2 too. 

The Abhira holding the shirt/tshirt of Armaan is such a sweet moment. And showing FBs of that is so emotional with that BG score of Darmiyaan. 

Theres a shot of Armaan watching Abhira sleep and saying some stuff which is really vague. Sounds as if he will pick family and not Abhira based on that. 

Armaan leaves room and Abhira starts her packing. She's telling herself to stop crying and tells herself not to feel bad. Shes planning to make the decision herself to run away. Vidya sees her packing and is upset. 

Next morning dadi announces that Armaan will leave. 

Armaan wants to say something but Vidya mein mata agayi hai overnight. Suddenly bahut fiercely baat kar rahi hai. She tells Dadi to keep her decision to herself and says I am doing my farz as mom. Says I spoke as a request but you didn't listen. Today i will speak loudly. She announces Abhimaan wont leave. She says I am following what you told me to do- keep family together. Dadi says Abhira is not family. She's selfish, chalu, badtameez. Vidya points out that if Ruhi or any other future bahus did it she'd not be so harsh. She calls out Dadisa's sautelapan treatment. Kaveri says Armaan isn't your khoon. Vidya says but he is your khoon. 

Vidya has broken down and come clean saying she's done sautela vyavhar and says I am fortunate to have such a child. 

Vidya tells off Kaveris methods of disciplining saying its become anyaay. 

I wish Vidya  had pointed out in her defence of Abhimaan everything Abhira has done for the family instead of everyone counting only her faults. Hopefully it'll come tomorrow. I hope Vidya acknowledges that all her dislogue baazi is because Abhira showed her mirror. 

Super melodrama waala episode. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Barbara12

Idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ I cried watching today’s episode. I didn’t know I felt bad for Armaan/Shezada. I couldn’t digest the fact that we would not see this Armaan anymore.i never got this attached to an actor/character this much. Wish this didn’t happen. I doubt Rohit Purhoit will bring the same attachment as Shezada Dami

I understand smiley31 it's natural to get attached to actors because of the characters. But shehzada was disrespectful and bullying the crew members and other workers & this was confirmed by the other cast, & pratiksha 's acting isn't good, so I dont think the decision of terminating job is wrong by the production house .

Sa7861 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

is it just me or did these writers purposefully write these past few episodes like this knowing Sheh was no longer going to be on the show? it's like they are rubbing salt on the wound we just received not so many days ago. my heart was breaking throughout this entire episode because it felt like Sheh and Sam were separating more than Armaan and Abhira. i don't know it might be just me. 

don't get me wrong, i still think the decision was right based on the reasons he was released, but i just feel like they shouldn't have written the story like this especially when the fans were so attached to Sheh and Sam as AbhiMaan.

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
ImPositive thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m waiting to see episodes until Sheh is there.

I felt so bad seeing today’s sequence between Abhira and Armaan. Not sure if the actors were informed or not; but Sheh and Samridhi’s sequence looked like it was a planned exit sequence. Their dialogues and the entire scene hit so hard.

I really hope the actors knew it was their last sequence; else they have done real dirty to Sheh and Samridhi, especially Sheh

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It’s absolutely terrible

Even the story timeline matches the fact that Armaan and Abhira are separating…aka shehzada has left

what an ironic coincidence 

Watching the episode today felt like bidding goodbye to shehzada 

I know he messed up…but I don’t feel an attachment for him as a person, but I see him as the face of Armaan

very sad last few episodes